Before You Buy A Solo

Before You Buy A Solo
William McRea
4214  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Check out your providers feedback. Fact is if you are going to give a negative rating because you got NO sales....its completely unfair. As a supplier we deliver CLICKs to your landing pages... Udimi Protects your purchase through their system so you know you are getting real traffic and there are no scams. Udimi does an excellent job of this, but as a Provider I also use a link system called ClickMagick which further protects people from scam traffic. You are safe if you buy at UDIMI... They should be commended for doing a great job.

If you look at your providers past results...you will see if they generated sales..most of us do but not on every email we send out. Our job is to deliver quality clicks to your landing page...your job is to capture and convert them.

If you are new to buying solo's ads please use them as a way to grow your list or feed a sales funnel not direct to a sales letter.

As suppliers we have real cost so sending out an email COST us...Please be reasonable by checking out other people results before you jump on someone with a negative rating just because you had unreasonable expectations.

Thanks

Bill

Posted 5 Jun 2016 at 17:08
Hummus Tech
7 posts / 9 likes

I agree 100% and I'm a buyer. But in exchange sellers should take example from you. You mention on your page fresh list and leads. While a lot of sellers say stuff like
"top tier best traffic, real buyers, 100% guarantee bla bla bla".

Sellers differ, even here I see a lot of BS on the descriptions and even the top sellers in ratings could not reach what I got from people who are not in the TOP list.

PS. I suggest not posting a rating straight away from the finish of the solo run. In my business I still get first sales from people who registered months ago. Best to select N/A option.

Posted 6 Jun 2016 at 14:42
Victor Djiezion
6 posts / 1 like
William McRea on 05 Jun 2016 at 17:08

Check out your providers feedback. Fact is if you are going to give a negative rating because you got NO sales....ITS COMPLETELY UNFAIR. As a supplier we deliver CLICKs to your landing pages... Udimi Protects your purchase through their system so you know you are getting real traffic and there are no scams. Udimi does an excellent job of this, but as a Provider I also use a link system called ClickMagick which further protects people from scam traffic. You are safe if you buy at UDIMI... They should be commended for doing a great job.

If you look at your providers past results...you will see if they generated sales..most of us do but not on every email we send out. Our job is to deliver quality clicks to your landing page...your job is to capture and convert them.

If you are new to buying solo's ads please use them as a way to grow your list or feed a sales funnel not direct to a sales letter.

As suppliers we have real cost so sending out an email COST us...Please be reasonable by checking out other people results before you jump on someone with a negative rating just because you had unreasonable expectations.

Thanks

Bill

Hello William, Can you help to build a winning landing page? I know what I need to sell and define good audience. The problem is that for my last experience, the seller saw that I made mistake He knew it and He did not say anything. After sending his solo ads to my page He said there are mistakes. No conversion , no sale. I guess all newbie in this business need help. Maybe you can tell to your buyer mistakes he made and the page need improvement. Therefore you ask him to add fees for corrections before sending traffic. Is not it?

Posted 6 Jun 2016 at 15:33
William McRea
4214  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Show me your page...

Posted 6 Jun 2016 at 15:36
Victor Djiezion
6 posts / 1 like

1) https://mont-peko.myshopify.com/admin/products/6909756995

2) https://nissi.sendlane.com/view/breakthrough-secrets-com

3) https://us13.admin.mailchimp.com/campaigns/wizard/neapolitan?id=208897

Please can you tell me what is good and bad

Posted 6 Jun 2016 at 16:24
William McRea
4214  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Yeah none of those will work. What are you trying to sell

Posted 6 Jun 2016 at 16:33
Victor Djiezion
6 posts / 1 like

vert shock vertical basketball jump (Clickbank's product)

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Udimi forum wrote:

> [image: Udimi] William Mcrea. Yeah none of those will > work. What are you trying to sell >

Posted 6 Jun 2016 at 18:47
Mahbubur Rahman
61  / 1
26 posts / 6 likes

Check out your providers feedback. Fact is if you are going to give a negative rating because you got NO sales....ITS COMPLETELY UNFAIR. As a supplier we deliver CLICKs to your landing pages... Udimi Protects your purchase through their system so you know you are getting real traffic and there are no scams. Udimi does an excellent job of this, but as a Provider I also use a link system called ClickMagick which further protects people from scam traffic. You are safe if you buy at UDIMI... They should be commended for doing a great job.

Thanks

Bill

Thanks man for your good writing.

Posted 7 Jun 2016 at 06:45
Jeanie Wafford
834  / 15
7 posts / 6 likes

Off topic but on point, as thread been hijacked by unrelated nonsense would be great to also have down vote button for each post to get the unrelated-useless comments hidden at some point. Thanks Uncle!

Posted 7 Jun 2016 at 08:22
Jc Mac
3 posts / 0 likes

Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill

I am new and this is my first purchase. I wanted to ask if the launch day matters at all as I am scheduled with you for Sunday the 12th. Thanks

Posted 7 Jun 2016 at 21:22
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

Feedback should be taken seriously.

I had a customer that got sales but gave a negative feedback because was expecting more tier 1 clicks than 56% on that solo. Amazing that he did not request the Tier 1 filter.

Back then I guaranteed buyers list which could be all countries. Now I segmented my list further and ask new buyers to select filter Tier 1. Naturally I would not accept a solo request from that particular buyer again.

Still even when a solo gets you sales, ultimately is your rapport with your new list of subscribers that will determine repeat sales.

Olushola Akinwumi
Fresh New BUYERS List. High OPT-IN Rate. 1000+ Fresh QUALITY SUBS Added Daily - Old Ones Deleted. Select T1 - 10% Discount for Limited Time.
My profile: https://udimi.com/txkot

Posted 9 Jun 2016 at 13:11
Go up
Go down