Nested Link Cloakers

Nested Link Cloakers
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I have had a few issues with orders recently I wanted to share for everyone. One issue is many of us USE ClickMagick... I certainly do. Many of our customers use ClickMagick.... Then all of our links are clocked for tracking and quality by Udimi...which makes sense.

On a few orders we have seen poor results and I think it's because of multiple nested cloaking links. If you use ClickMagick...Please make sure you don't use a cloaked link and no popup...which you can do on your own link. All of my problem have come form people using cloaked links with either the redirect or popup feature.

There seems to be occasional issues where the popup fires and blocks the optin from happening.

Just sharing.

Posted 4 Jul 2016 at 16:17
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

Thanks for sharing. On my end all seems good but I noticed that it is usually the same buyers that have traffic problems so I guess you are right.

Hope more people will take your advice.

Posted 4 Jul 2016 at 17:10
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Its really a weird issue...Somewhere in the chain of nested link there is a popup that blocks opt in... I just canceled the run and refunded the customer. But things like this happens. I cannot find what the source of the issue is. I do know if you use a cloaked linked it happen quite often

Posted 4 Jul 2016 at 18:03
Kathleen Ayers
1 post / 4 likes
William McRea on 04 Jul 2016 at 16:17

I have had a few issues with orders recently I wanted to share for everyone. One issue is many of us USE ClickMagick... I certainly do. Many of our customers use ClickMagick.... Then all of our links are clocked for tracking and quality by Udimi...which makes sense.

On a few orders we have seen poor results and I think it's because of multiple nested cloaking links. If you use ClickMagick...Please make sure you don't use a cloaked link and no popup...which you can do on your own link. All of my problem have come form people using cloaked links with either the redirect or popup feature.

There seems to be occasional issues where the popup fires and blocks the optin from happening.

Just sharing.

Hi William,

You are a man of your word. Your delivery started the day you said it would. I appreciate that. I will be using your service again.

I am new to buying clicks. So please forgive me If my questions seem out in space.

I see that 28 people clicked on the my link and of those 28, 6 are prospects. Am I to assume that the remainder of the 53 will click later or did they choose not to click the link at all?

Thanks.

Posted 10 Jul 2016 at 05:09
Chad Wilgus
2 posts / 2 likes

Ok I just set up to buy my first solo here, while waiting for the seller to accept I refreshed my page several times and then checked the swipe I sent to the seller, I clicked one of my links and seen it was changed to a trk.cc link or something similar, thats an out of USA link and my clickbank offer is being redirected to other offers that I am NOT promoting, it seems that the link I clicked on to check is being stored on a foriegn from the USA server which is going to really waste my money on buying solos here. Any advice on this.

Posted 10 Jul 2016 at 07:54
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes
Chad Wilgus on 10 Jul 2016 at 07:54

Ok I just set up to buy my first solo here, while waiting for the seller to accept I refreshed my page several times and then checked the swipe I sent to the seller, I clicked one of my links and seen it was changed to a trk.cc link or something similar, thats an out of USA link and my clickbank offer is being redirected to other offers that I am NOT promoting, it seems that the link I clicked on to check is being stored on a foriegn from the USA server which is going to really waste my money on buying solos here. Any advice on this.

Your solo has a starting date chosen by you. Until that starting date your link will be redirected to prevent seller from starting delivery too soon.

You will receive the number of clicks you bought and they will be directed to the link you are promoting. Hope this helps!

Feel free to try out my list anytime for great results!

Posted 10 Jul 2016 at 08:57
Chad Wilgus
2 posts / 2 likes

Ok thanks that helps me understand a little better.

Posted 10 Jul 2016 at 20:38
Tyronne Ratcliff
27 posts / 12 likes

That's why I like using Google's URL shortening service. Haven't had any problems with my links plus the service is absolutely free!

Free solutions sometimes work better than paid ones!

Posted 11 Jul 2016 at 13:27
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

goo.gl in no way sofisticated enough for solo seller. I mean as abuyer it' ok but for a Seller juggling 80-100 orders a day it won't Work.

Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 14:51
Tyronne Ratcliff
27 posts / 12 likes

Correct. Just for buyers.

Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 15:16
Len Manzie
35  / 1
1 post / 1 like

I am new to Udimi and please help me understand something. I bought 100 clicks and on my campaign stats only three clicks registered. The following day I bought 50 clicks from a provider in Udmi, and again on my stats just three clicks registered. On Udimi stats it shows over delivery of the clicks. What's happening? Please help.

Posted 20 Jul 2016 at 17:51
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes
Len Manzie on 20 Jul 2016 at 17:51

I am new to Udimi and please help me understand something. I bought 100 clicks and on my campaign stats only three clicks registered. The following day I bought 50 clicks from a provider in Udmi, and again on my stats just three clicks registered. On Udimi stats it shows over delivery of the clicks. What's happening? Please help.

Len Udimi's tracking is one of the strictest in the industry. Clicks are correct and usually more than it is tracked.

What tracking service are you using for your stats? What link are you tracking? How many optins did you get? Getting only 3 optins would be poor I agree if that is the case.

I have an high optin rate. You may want to try my list before making a permanent decision.

Have faith!

Posted 20 Jul 2016 at 18:17
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

udimi is accurate but it's hard to tell about your stats what program are you using

Posted 20 Jul 2016 at 21:20
Anthony Beer
1 post / 1 like

Hello William,

I just bought some clicks and this whole new world for me. I"m a concert pianist and teacher. I look forward in working with you. Network Marketing is stepping out of the box for me.

Thanks,

Anthony

Posted 21 Jul 2016 at 20:26
Raylon Williams
5 posts / 1 like

Hello, Thanks for the insight.. I will not use cloaked links from now on.....

Posted 6 Aug 2016 at 06:28
Go up
Go down