I am sorrry this was a punt our of balances

I am sorrry this was a punt our of balances
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

People

I want to help. but NOT RUN YOUR BUSINESS

Other suppliers may promise you anything...I cant, and I WONT!

If your product SUCKS you will know if you run my traffic and it does not convert....

I have fresh NEVER seen before leads...50% of the solos add suppliers on this site buy from me...WHY because I supply real leads.

Here is my point...

IF YOUR PRODUCT SUCKS AND EVERYONE IS PROMOTING IT!

it will NOT convert....THINK PEEEEOPLE....

If anyone tells you to copy and paste .... they ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY!!

You want a real business then run it as a real business

Bill

Posted 8 Aug 2016 at 05:27
Tyronne Ratcliff
27 posts / 12 likes

I agree with you 100%

Posted 6 Sep 2016 at 13:48
Christopher Allen
15 posts / 7 likes

Yup - well said. Some offers simply do not convert or the saturation is so great that it won't convert properly on even a large list.

Posted 6 Sep 2016 at 13:59
Ajie Wibowo
1434  / 1
29 posts / 19 likes

50% of solo ad supplier here buy from you? How did you get that statistic?

No I haven't buy any from you, I take pride of my own source of FRESH leads.

And no, I never promised anything, especially sales, nobody can guarantee sales.

Hence if you said other seller may promises anything, well I'm not, please don't generalize anyone.

I know you're a great seller though ;)

Posted 6 Sep 2016 at 21:38
Chan Hy
1  / 1
1 post / 1 like

Have to agree with this. Nobody guarantee sales for sure

Posted 7 Sep 2016 at 03:17
Dejon Paris
1 post / 1 like

Moral of the story, don't run traffic to a crappy business...

Posted 10 Sep 2016 at 03:43
Andrew Walker
5 posts / 1 like

can i ask just out of curiousity from all your experince what offers do convert more better in terms of themes and dont worry i am not asking anyone to hold my hand just in general conversation with your traffics and leads in terms of niches bring the greatest rewards to your buyers

I presume the usual make money online as you can see in google id now over a billion pages and a very hard niche to get into to generate modest sales

Posted 16 Sep 2016 at 22:33
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

The offers that convert the best have amazing follow up email campaigns... The Skinny Body Care has a great follow up system that is very enticing.... I would register for a few and then see how their email sequence impacts you..... DON'T BUY...lol...unless you want.

As much as "gurus" want to say first impressions will make your money back plus profits....its totally BS.... Study guys like Dan Kennedy etc...its takes 7-9 emails typically before a buyer will buy. NOW you may be able to "trick" people into a click here or their...but if the follow up sequence is GREAT...it wont be clicks... it will be happy customers. Tricks don't work... not in the long run anyhow.

Now I have been doing email for 15 years...so maybe some of these young people know better then me...but in reality...its a touch and familiarity pattern game that results in sales

Posted 17 Sep 2016 at 00:16
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes
William McRea on 17 Sep 2016 at 00:16

The offers that convert the best have amazing follow up email campaigns... The Skinny Body Care has a great follow up system that is very enticing.... I would register for a few and then see how their email sequence impacts you..... DON'T BUY...lol...unless you want.

As much as "gurus" want to say first impressions will make your money back plus profits....its totally BS.... Study guys like Dan Kennedy etc...its takes 7-9 emails typically before a buyer will buy. NOW you may be able to "trick" people into a click here or their...but if the follow up sequence is GREAT...it wont be clicks... it will be happy customers. Tricks don't work... not in the long run anyhow.

Now I have been doing email for 15 years...so maybe some of these young people know better then me...but in reality...its a touch and familiarity pattern game that results in sales

"takes 7-9 emails typically before a buyer will buy"

Agreed on that!

Posted 17 Sep 2016 at 04:26
Chuah Teik Houng
15  / 1
43 posts / 5 likes
William McRea on 17 Sep 2016 at 00:16

Agree to the max

Posted 17 Sep 2016 at 05:42
Andrew Walker
5 posts / 1 like

very good reply thank you agreed 100% i do buy some solos time to time in IM or biz ops just to test traffic and split test reasons between websites & to check if its operative But CPA solos offers usally are my best route with things like pokeman go or games guides or health are good niches for example. But watching google trends in niches appearing to other traffic methods like you tube seem to bring fresh leads everyday for myself but solos its more about long term then anything "relationship buiding" Sales Will arrive when build trust i beleive.

Which is my point also if you test your traffic by split testing both websites or squeeze pages you see the results a majority of people just buy solos thinking of just the traffic and sales even the rubbish packages on sale from time to time like 10000000 hits to your website packages floating online or my CPAlead marketplace account Receives numerous complaints from buyers,Quite right also but i guess they dont check traffic to see if it converts

Posted 17 Sep 2016 at 09:28
Wisesa
2 posts / 0 likes

hm,,more confused when I look over here,each others has different opinions and did you care with new comers like us ??

Posted 8 Oct 2016 at 14:11
Go up
Go down