Solos rejected

Solos rejected
Samantha Johnson
3 posts / 2 likes

Hi, I have had my solo rejected by two different sellers. Can anyone provide some insight on how I can get my solos accepted. This is my first time trying to send a solo and I'm feeling discouraged. Thanks

Posted 14 Oct 2016 at 12:34
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes

It could be many factors why sellers rejected your solo, your niche probably don't fit their list, You don't have a proper landing page, etc...

Posted 14 Oct 2016 at 13:49
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Samantha Johnson on 14 Oct 2016 at 12:34

Hi, I have had my solo rejected by two different sellers. Can anyone provide some insight on how I can get my solos accepted. This is my first time trying to send a solo and I'm feeling discouraged. Thanks

Common reasons for rejected solo orders.

Most sellers send you a private message after rejecting the order with a reason for rejecting the order, so be sure to check your messages.

But if you didn’t get a message, here are most common reasons for sellers to reject solo order:

- Seller already mailed the same offer too many times and won’t be able to produce quality result for you

- Seller sold too much and is overbooked at the moment.

- Seller has some technical problems and won’t be able to mail your offer

- Your swipe is not well-written.

- Your site has bugs, mistakes or other critical flaws.

Posted 14 Oct 2016 at 18:21
Samantha Johnson
3 posts / 2 likes

thanks everyone. I figured out what I needed to edit and was accepted by another seller. Thanks! ????

Posted 14 Oct 2016 at 21:28
William McRea
4201  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

I reject orders every day. Usually the landing pages are very poor and don't even tell someone what they are signing up for. I also wont promote sales letters and registration pages...they convert poorly and disappoint customers.

If you look at a landing page and it looks like a cartoon with little or no description of whats on the other side...It probably wont convert and if it does convert it usually does not generate any sales.

Now days the landing pages dont even include YOUR name so when people get emails from YOU they dont know why.... I call this Nameless/Faceless marketing... Even if a crappy landing page converts and you get leads... How good is your email follow up....if thats good you will do a lot better. Also free offers on the other side of a optin form... tend not to convert that well either.

Good luck!

Bill

Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 19:22
Samantha Johnson
3 posts / 2 likes
William McRea on 18 Oct 2016 at 19:22

I reject orders every day. Usually the landing pages are very poor and don't even tell someone what they are signing up for. I also wont promote sales letters and registration pages...they convert poorly and disappoint customers.

If you look at a landing page and it looks like a cartoon with little or no description of whats on the other side...It probably wont convert and if it does convert it usually does not generate any sales.

Now days the landing pages dont even include YOUR name so when people get emails from YOU they dont know why.... I call this Nameless/Faceless marketing... Even if a crappy landing page converts and you get leads... How good is your email follow up....if thats good you will do a lot better. Also free offers on the other side of a optin form... tend not to convert that well either.

Good luck!

Bill

Thanks William! I believe you were one of the ones who rejected my solo lol. Thank you for your honesty. It helped me to start from scratch and do it better! I appreciate your knowledge sir. :)

Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 19:26
William McRea
4201  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

I am always happy to review a landing page before you place an order. You can message anybody using the chat feature for that provider.

Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 20:10
Go up
Go down