Before You BUY Read This...

Before You BUY Read This...
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

Hey everyone.

I get asked the same questions a lot...so I wanted to address a few issues at the forum so they can been seen by anyone that cares...

First you are BUYing clicks from people... NOT leads. Those clicks or traffic are real people that click on a link in an email and land on your landing page. If and when that unit of traffic or click takes action they become YOUR lead.

SO when you buy 100 clicks from someone ...You are not buying 100 leads you are buying 100 human eyeballs looking at your offer.

Next question I get it....How do place an order? Udimi has a great guide on how to make your purchase.

https://blog.udimi.com/how-to-buy-a-solo/

The conversions you get are going to vary from vendor to vendor and email to email. Keep in mind. Many people promote the exact same landing pages you are using... These forms really have nothing on them about WHO you are. People buy from who they know, like and trust...unless your offer is extremely HYPE driven most conversions will come from your email follow ups. If you don't have a quality follow up sequence you will probably have a hard time making any sales.

What is your price.... Please this is controlled by the parameters we set up on our account at Udimi. Please consult with the Find Sellers or Solo Deal links at the top of this page.

Why Buy from Udimi.... Simple they protect YOU the customer from fraudulent clicks and other BS that happens if you purchase at other sources. Second, the prices are fair as well, and there is a feedback system and information about your supplier.

Please keep in Mind you are BUYING from UDIMI and we are supplying the traffic. We cannot do anything outside of Udimi's terms of service. For example if your order is scheduled to be delivered at 3:30 am on a Sunday morning... we really cannot make a lot of changes for you. Basically we have to cancel your order and allow you to place it at a better time. PLEASE note the schedule of you order request. AM delivery east coast US time will result in the best QUALITY if traffic.

I know this post does not answer all of the questions buyers have, and I am happy to help anyone. But honestly....starting a chat with "How do I do this, and when will I get paid for what I promote?" Well...please do a little homework and be comforted in the fact that you are at least in the safest place to purchase Traffic.

I hope this helps...best of luck!

Bill

Posted 14 Dec 2016 at 14:52
Stefanie Hadden
263  / 11
12 posts / 5 likes

I agreed with you Bill

Posted 14 Dec 2016 at 17:02
Udimi Team
21 posts / 14 likes

See attach

Posted 14 Dec 2016 at 22:56
Ajie Wibowo
1434  / 1
29 posts / 19 likes

Thanks for this Bill!

Posted 14 Dec 2016 at 23:43
Joni Leung
808  / 9
82 posts / 21 likes

Great Post.. Every Buyer should read this before buying

Posted 15 Dec 2016 at 14:52
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

By the Way Buyers.... Some times your landing page does not convert well because THAT EXACT PAGE has been promoted by 500 other buyers at Udimi.... I know people want point and click simplicity, but guess what... The same landing page seen by every ones list 50 times is going to lose its effectiveness. If there is ONE skill I wish everyone would learn its how to build your own landing pages, with your PERSONAL or BUSINESS name on the landing page....Plus make sure you follow up INSTANTLY with every new lead. Get YOUR name in their inbox immediately after you get the lead..

Complaining about low optins when you are using the same landing page as thousands of others is a bit unfair.

Posted 15 Dec 2016 at 22:47
Yassine
1 post / 0 likes

I agree with you

Posted 15 Dec 2016 at 22:58
Rise Plimley
3 posts / 1 like
William McRea on 14 Dec 2016 at 14:52

Hey everyone.

I get asked the same questions a lot...so I wanted to address a few issues at the forum so they can been seen by anyone that cares...

First you are BUYing clicks from people... NOT leads. Those clicks or traffic are real people that click on a link in an email and land on your landing page. If and when that unit of traffic or click takes action they become YOUR lead.

SO when you buy 100 clicks from someone ...You are NOT BUYING 100 LEADS you are buying 100 HUMAN EYEBALLS LOOKING AT YOUR OFFER.

Next question I get it....How do place an order? Udimi has a great guide on how to make your purchase.

https://blog.udimi.com/how-to-buy-a-solo/ [https://blog.udimi.com/how-to-buy-a-solo/]

The conversions you get are going to vary from vendor to vendor and email to email. Keep in mind. Many people promote the exact same landing pages you are using... These forms really have nothing on them about WHO you are. People buy from who they know, like and trust...unless your offer is extremely HYPE driven most conversions will come from your email follow ups. If you don't have a quality follow up sequence you will probably have a hard time making any sales.

What is your price.... Please this is controlled by the parameters we set up on our account at Udimi. Please consult with the Find Sellers or Solo Deal links at the top of this page.

Why Buy from Udimi.... Simple THEY PROTECT YOU the customer from fraudulent clicks and other BS that happens if you purchase at other sources. Second, the prices are fair as well, and there is a feedback system and information about your supplier.

Please keep in Mind you are BUYING from UDIMI and we are supplying the traffic. We cannot do anything outside of Udimi's terms of service. For example if your order is scheduled to be delivered at 3:30 am on a Sunday morning... we really cannot make a lot of changes for you. Basically we have to cancel your order and allow you to place it at a better time. PLEASE note the schedule of you order request. AM delivery east coast US time will result in the best QUALITY if traffic.

I know this post does not answer all of the questions buyers have, and I am happy to help anyone. But honestly....starting a chat with "How do I do this, and when will I get paid for what I promote?" Well...please do a little homework and be comforted in the fact that you are at least in the safest place to purchase Traffic.

I hope this helps...best of luck!

Bill

Thank you Bill, this helped clarify some of my questions about buying clicks. I've been frustrated by not getting the email addresses from the clicks I've been buying. I'm trying to build my list and so far that hasn't been going well. Any other suggestions?

Rise

Posted 22 Dec 2016 at 13:51
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

Rise,

My advice is to be unique and build your own Landing Page or Squeeze Page. MAKE SURE to use single optin. If you don't have a landing page builder then I would use GetResponse as they have a nice built in landing page... You can offer a free video on whatever topic and then make the thank you page a sales letter with a video on it...

You wont get many conversions, and new list members feel jipped, but it is what a lot of people do. I don't...I offer a unique reason for people to sign up and I provide a unique product for them once they sign up.

List building really is easy...at least you are at the right place to get fair priced quality traffic.

Posted 22 Dec 2016 at 17:56
Rise Plimley
3 posts / 1 like

Thanks Bill for this info. Right now I use Leadpages, so I'll look at making my page have a different appearance than the typical pages.

Rise

-----Original Message----- From: Udimi forum To: riseplimley Sent: Thu, Dec 22, 2016 10:56 am Subject: Re: Before You BUY Read This...

William Mcrea.Rise,My advice is to be unique and build your own Landing Page or Squeeze Page. MAKE SURE to use single optin. If you don't have a landing page builder then I would use GetR

Posted 22 Dec 2016 at 18:22
Go up
Go down