Forum Solo ads High number of filtered clicks

279 / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

Anyone else had their percentage of filtered clicks increased today?
My last 4 solos were 30-34% which is pretty high anyway but currently sending a solo and it's 42%.

4179 / 18
405 posts / 355 likes

THIS IS CRAZY!!!. Yestereday everything was BOTNET today everything is cookies off!!!

I purchased an order from another very reputable provider yesterday. They had to send 250 clicks to fill 110 clicks. I know they guys traffic is legit.... Why is it BOTNET one day and Cookies off the next???

I know the traffic is good...

119 filtered clicks all cookies off on one order....common!!!! Can't be true!

805 / 9
82 posts / 21 likes
β€œ
William McRea
William McRea on 3 Jan 2017 at 16:15

Sometimes this happens if you are using a system like ClickMagick and you CLOAK your link. That CLOAKED link becomes a file on the ClickMagick server and will attract a bunch of trash traffic.... I found this out the hard way a couple years ago. When ever a PAGE is rendered with ClickMagick there ar

”

Thanks for the explanation and advice William

4179 / 18
405 posts / 355 likes
β€œ
Joni Leung
Joni Leung on 3 Jan 2017 at 05:56

Funny thing is the filtered clicks showing up on some of my solo orders even I haven't started the clicks yet. Where did the clicks coming from? (Just wondering)

”

Sometimes this happens if you are using a system like ClickMagick and you CLOAK your link. That CLOAKED link becomes a file on the ClickMagick server and will attract a bunch of trash traffic....

I found this out the hard way a couple years ago. When ever a PAGE is rendered with ClickMagick there are bots that index the page and actually steal traffic from your campaigns....BUT it works both ways...indexed pages get traffic form bots that are looking for a way to hack the page....

Advice....never cloak your links is you use CashNetwork

355 / 1
35 posts / 14 likes
β€œ
William McRea
William McRea on 3 Jan 2017 at 00:50

While I don't disagree with you ...we are independent business people...I have ran businesses for over 40 years...things change... we must adapt and be reasonable ... even things out of out control are not out of our control. In fairness to Udimi they are trying to provide protection to our clients.

”

Right on - we are not bunch of kids whinning when wind of changes blow our way, but at least udimi can respond & explain what happenned so we don't feel like they don't care.

805 / 9
82 posts / 21 likes

Funny thing is the filtered clicks showing up on some of my solo orders even I haven't started the clicks yet. Where did the clicks coming from? (Just wondering)

805 / 9
82 posts / 21 likes
β€œ
William McRea
William McRea on 3 Jan 2017 at 00:50

While I don't disagree with you ...we are independent business people...I have ran businesses for over 40 years...things change... we must adapt and be reasonable ... even things out of out control are not out of our control. In fairness to Udimi they are trying to provide protection to our clients.

”

Agreed!!

279 / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

Could this be the reason - https://blog.udimi.com/udimi-click-filter/

"Fact 5: We Even Buy Fake Traffic Just To Blacklist These Clicks For Buyers

Under fictive names, we buy thousands of clicks from fake traffic providers. They don’t know we are Udimi. After all fake clicks were delivered, we mark them as fraud inside the system and filter for all buyers, saving them thousands of dollars."

I know of some bad sellers that blend fake traffic with real traffic, it's quite possible that Udimi are flagging all of their IPs are bits when they are not.

4179 / 18
405 posts / 355 likes
β€œ
Irianto Wijaya
Irianto Wijaya on 3 Jan 2017 at 00:33

We are talking to ourselves. It'll be nice if Udimi join our discussion here...

”

While I don't disagree with you ...we are independent business people...I have ran businesses for over 40 years...things change... we must adapt and be reasonable ... even things out of out control are not out of our control.

In fairness to Udimi they are trying to provide protection to our clients....i applaud that, still, I don't get why traffic they deem NO GOOD actually generates sales for me in my own funnels.

As for now I raised my price 3 cents a click and I not longer guarantee any specific OD....

If the thought is to protect the customers the results has been higher cost of traffic.

I am a firm believer that these things work out for the best, but as an independent business I adapt to the environment. I would rather spend my time growing my business, but you also have to spend your time managing your business as well.

355 / 1
35 posts / 14 likes

We are talking to ourselves. It'll be nice if Udimi join our discussion here...

4179 / 18
405 posts / 355 likes

we have no choice but to raise prices. I don't want too but my cost have gone up 20% per order. And from everything I see these are great clicks I redirected to other orders and offers. :(

I think this is not working in anybodies favor.

279 / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

I've had to lower the number of clicks I have available to sell each day.

1424 / 1
29 posts / 19 likes

This filtered clicks thing slowing me down and making me short of clicks so I can't accept many solo order at a time, I need to reject some of the orders.

279 / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

I'm having to send 50% extra under normal circumstances which equates to about 33% filtered, I feel another price increase coming up.

4179 / 18
405 posts / 355 likes

I had to send 1400 clicks to fill 1000 clicks....which means my list gets used up faster which means I need to increase my lead generation. Which means....price is going up....not sure that's what customers want. Also the more you pound the list the less responsive they become

Andy mak4 sure you redirect the filtered clicks to other offers. I make money this way all the time..it helps, but cost have gone way up on traffic

279 / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

I have a solo currently running at 48% filtered. Same list as I always use.