High number of filtered clicks

High number of filtered clicks
Andy Steele
281  / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

Anyone else had their percentage of filtered clicks increased today?
My last 4 solos were 30-34% which is pretty high anyway but currently sending a solo and it's 42%.

Posted 22 Dec 2016 at 20:33
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

we made few adjustments two days ago.

Just make sure you don't redirect filtered clicks to another solos, because when a user clicks two different links from different solos within a 1-2 seconds, it will be marked as botnet and filtered.

Posted 13 Jan 2017 at 16:40
Ajie Wibowo
1434  / 1
29 posts / 19 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 13 Jan 2017 at 16:40

we made few adjustments two days ago.

Just make sure you don't redirect filtered clicks to another solos, because when a user clicks two different links from different solos within a 1-2 seconds, it will be marked as botnet and filtered.

Thank you, it feels much better now ;

Posted 13 Jan 2017 at 21:41
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

many top sellers have left UDIMI already. Just go through the Hall Of Fame list and you'l see. Year ago 100% of my solos income was made on Udimi because I didn't have to sell anywhere else. Now less than 10% of my solos income is made on UDIMI and rest elsewhere because the high number of filtered clicks and the schedule system is just not flexible for a solo seller. Not being able to accept orders anytime and send traffic anytime that day or instantly after accepting solo in the day is just pain when you are a seller. The earliest to send solo is 4 or 5 hours from purchase..whatever the time is now. Old scheduling was much better..accept solo and send it right away if spot available. Now it's like..will I get an order within next 5 hours? should I wait? should I sell somewhere? I sell wherever it comes first and unfortunately it doesn't happen on Udimi. Udimi if you are reading this..at least bring back the old schedule system. Many sellers will be happier and won't be rejecting solos that go out at 3 am. Just think what pain that is for both...lost sale for seller when rejecting that order and frustrated buyer.

Posted 13 Jan 2017 at 23:44
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Personally I love selling at Udimi even though my profits are less... yeah there have been some expensive issues...and yeah sales are down....but

I don't have to deal with chargebacks

My customers feel comfortable buying this way

I get a lot more exposure

I sell a lot more through contract sales(not Udimi) ...but in the last 8 months I added 100k in sales just because of Udimi ... yeah I complain and gripe about sudden changes in policies etc...and I will always gripe about stuff that just happens,. I am not trying to brown nose at all...I just appreciate what we have in this service...I don't take it for granted

But trust me I will call them out when I think they are screwing up..lol..and appologise when I am wrong.

Posted 14 Jan 2017 at 00:02
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I agree with Nicole I think the scheduling system is very stressful for sellers. I am a low volume seller and I think it would be hard for high volume sellers to make the 5% mark in 5 hours for every solo if they sold 5 to 10 solos per day.
Also I think you should put the min solo order back to 25 or 50 clicks. I think its unfriendly to new buyers to have to buy 100 clicks, that's a minimum $50 order for most seller, for first timers, that sounds stressful to have to make your first purchase for $50.

Posted 14 Jan 2017 at 00:31
Philip Coble
2164  / 9
28 posts / 17 likes
Nicole K on 13 Jan 2017 at 23:44

many top sellers have left UDIMI already. Just go through the Hall Of Fame list and you'l see. Year ago 100% of my solos income was made on Udimi because I didn't have to sell anywhere else. Now less than 10% of my solos income is made on UDIMI and rest elsewhere because the high number of filtered clicks and the schedule system is just not flexible for a solo seller. Not being able to accept orders anytime and send traffic anytime that day or instantly after accepting solo in the day is just pain when you are a seller. The earliest to send solo is 4 or 5 hours from purchase..whatever the time is now. Old scheduling was much better..accept solo and send it right away if spot available. Now it's like..will I get an order within next 5 hours? should I wait? should I sell somewhere? I sell wherever it comes first and unfortunately it doesn't happen on Udimi. Udimi if you are reading this..at least bring back the old schedule system. Many sellers will be happier and won't be rejecting solos that go out at 3 am. Just think what pain that is for both...lost sale for seller when rejecting that order and frustrated buyer.

I just got an order right now for 100 clicks, so I accept IMMEDIATELY. What happens? The order starts 95 hours and 5 minutes, I add the link thinking I can do 5 clicks in 5 minutes HA! Well the order was revoked after 5 minutes. The system is retarded. Lots need fixing around here. Its not good for the customer, Udimi or seller to do this.

Posted 14 Jan 2017 at 05:05
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Philip Coble on 14 Jan 2017 at 05:05

I just got an order right now for 100 clicks, so I accept IMMEDIATELY. What happens? The order starts 95 hours and 5 minutes, I add the link thinking I can do 5 clicks in 5 minutes HA! Well the order was revoked after 5 minutes. The system is retarded. Lots need fixing around here. Its not good for the customer, Udimi or seller to do this.

revoked order is a customer who decided not to buy, nothing to deal with the system here...

Posted 14 Jan 2017 at 10:01
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Nicole K on 13 Jan 2017 at 23:44

makes sense

as an experiment we will make the system less strict in terms of timing and delivery to see how it impacts on buyer/seller experience.

Anybody who has argumented suggestions about what needs to be improved is welcome to write me directly via PM.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 14 Jan 2017 at 10:15
Philip Coble
2164  / 9
28 posts / 17 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 14 Jan 2017 at 10:01

revoked order is a customer who decided not to buy, nothing to deal with the system here...

Well in this instance it was a glitch. As I said the order was initiated and started, accepted immediately and the clock began at 95 hours and 5 minutes. It showed revoked after the 5 minutes were up. The customer did in fact buy again, after i advised him of the issue, sent him a message.

Posted 14 Jan 2017 at 16:44
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Philip Coble on 14 Jan 2017 at 16:44

Well in this instance it was a glitch. As I said the order was initiated and started, accepted immediately and the clock began at 95 hours and 5 minutes. It showed revoked after the 5 minutes were up. The customer did in fact buy again, after i advised him of the issue, sent him a message.

then just submit a ticket to support with all the details and techs will take a look what was the reason

Posted 14 Jan 2017 at 16:46
Philip Coble
2164  / 9
28 posts / 17 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 14 Jan 2017 at 16:46

then just submit a ticket to support with all the details and techs will take a look what was the reason

Done.

Posted 14 Jan 2017 at 19:47
Go up
Go down