William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Is it just me publishers????

Posted 1 Feb 2017 at 20:53
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

97% of Valuable clicks filtered TODAY....one one order....

UDIMI.... please stop

Posted 1 Feb 2017 at 21:21
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
William McRea on 01 Feb 2017 at 21:21

97% of Valuable clicks filtered TODAY....one one order....

UDIMI.... please stop

Please send examples of these solo ads to support in the Help section.

Posted 1 Feb 2017 at 21:51
Philip Coble
2164  / 9
28 posts / 17 likes

same happened here 3 days ago. had to refund 2 orders because like 0 clicks going thru. And also when theyre coming in fast (because i do purchase 4000 clicks at once sometimes) its just insane. Also, i noticed its prime filter, not base that it does this...

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 03:27
Andreas Arvidsson
4185  / 17
48 posts / 18 likes

Yes i also notice this when i do the "buy ups" with larger volumes and clicks start to appear faster then from the normal mailing, It´s like the filtering gets sprinkled by jet fuel and takes of like a rocket... thats not so good because sometimes you are depending on these extra fast incoming traffic. Just my opinion anyway.

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 08:37
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Just be careful of filters.....mobile clicks can catch you off guard. That and prime. Also I deliver a lot of clicks fast ...I thin this is a problem. that said prime is an issue it filter duplicate clicks when I never send them :(

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 12:46
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
William McRea on 02 Feb 2017 at 12:46

Just be careful of filters.....mobile clicks can catch you off guard. That and prime. Also I deliver a lot of clicks fast ...I thin this is a problem. that said prime is an issue it filter duplicate clicks when I never send them :(

be sure to report any issue to support. They will find out the problem (if any) and resolve it

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 12:52
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 02 Feb 2017 at 12:52

be sure to report any issue to support. They will find out the problem (if any) and resolve it

I have done this several time...each time they come back and say everything is working right....

I DO NOT SEND ANY DUPLICATE CLICKS.....ever. And Prime orders have tons of dupes...I simple will not take order from Prime customers any more.

Sorry.... NO DUPES ever and I get a ton of them on Prime orders... I file support tickets and they wait a day and then say...Everything is fine

IT NOT

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 13:58
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Maybe what you think "a duplicate" is different from Udimi point of view?

I believe our system uses a cookie and a system fingerprint to mark click as duplicate, because:

1. Two clicks from the same IP can be unique from different people.

2. Two clicks from different IPs can be a duplicate clicks from the same person.

Let me know what algorithms do you use?

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 14:18
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 02 Feb 2017 at 14:18

Maybe what you think "a duplicate" is different from Udimi point of view?

I believe our system uses a cookie and a system fingerprint to mark click as duplicate, because:

1. Two clicks from the same IP can be unique from different people.

2. Two clicks from different IPs can be a duplicate clicks from the same person.

Let me know what algorithms do you use?

I run everything through ClickMagic please understand this is only happening with Prime accounts...

Also recommendation for you...maybe have a separate forum for sellers....

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 14:25
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
William McRea on 02 Feb 2017 at 14:25

I run everything through ClickMagic please understand this is only happening with Prime accounts...

Also recommendation for you...maybe have a separate forum for sellers....

good idea about the forum

Do you know their dupe algorithm?

In any case, I'll have techs to view your traffic and reasons for filtration.

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 14:28
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 02 Feb 2017 at 14:28

good idea about the forum

Do you know their dupe algorithm?

In any case, I'll have techs to view your traffic and reasons for filtration.

I had some issues with the way I set up,orders yesterday. I do not know clickmagicks algorithm not sure what I did....

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 14:31
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Just some additional information....some of the filtered clicks are not even clicks I sent....which is good they were filtered... The don't show up in clickmagick...but show as filtered here...which is GOOD... ANyway. I know you guys are working hard..

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 16:30
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
William McRea on 02 Feb 2017 at 16:30

Just some additional information....some of the filtered clicks are not even clicks I sent....which is good they were filtered... The don't show up in clickmagick...but show as filtered here...which is GOOD... ANyway. I know you guys are working hard..

this is normal, because each click gets tons of useless traffic (ping/uptime, viruses, worms, search engines, bots, spam harvesters) that gets filtered.

As for filtered dupes, I've asked techs to create detailed report just for you that describes why it was filtered.

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 19:35
Philip Coble
2164  / 9
28 posts / 17 likes

Yeah, I see a lot of duplicates also..... please view mine also...... Theres also something about fast traffic that gets filtered too much.... I am refusing prime orders from here on out... only base filter will be accepted from me...kinda silly since I'm a prime user... but thats how I'll get down now...

Posted 2 Feb 2017 at 22:07
Doug Shrader
4 posts / 2 likes

I buy domains to improve my email delivery everyday and i mask the domain so others are not seeing all i promote ETC. What i have noticed is all the clicks that come from the masked domain get filtered. I lost over 500 clicks yesterday before i noticed all clicks are being filtered.

This is what i believe happened to me. Anyone else??

Posted 7 Feb 2017 at 17:35
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Doug Shrader on 07 Feb 2017 at 17:35

I buy domains to improve my email delivery everyday and i mask the domain so others are not seeing all i promote ETC. What i have noticed is all the clicks that come from the masked domain get filtered. I lost over 500 clicks yesterday before i noticed all clicks are being filtered.

This is what i believe happened to me. Anyone else??

do not use frames or framesets. If your hoster still uses deprecated tags (like frames), then it is a piece of shit.

P.S.: Posts like this one create negative impression about the filter while all mentioned issues are just mistakes of the sellers.

I will lock this thread and will not allow anything alike to appear on this forum from now on.

If anybody has any concerns about filter (or any other problems) you are welcome in support section (top right help button), where we will be happy to help.

Posted 7 Feb 2017 at 17:41
Go up
Go down