Who's solo ads work best with the 4% group

who's solo ads work best with the 4% group
Ericka Luke
15 posts / 8 likes

hey i wanted to know results from sellers who have send traffic to the 4% group here is my link partnerwithericka.com

Posted 16 Mar 2017 at 17:52
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

WOW that has been promoted soooooo muuuch... good luck

Posted 16 Mar 2017 at 22:17
Ericka Luke
15 posts / 8 likes
William McRea on 16 Mar 2017 at 22:17

WOW that has been promoted soooooo muuuch... good luck

is that a bad thing or good thing u dont like the 4% group. Or does it work good with your list

Posted 17 Mar 2017 at 00:13
Ericka Luke
15 posts / 8 likes

the 4% gorup romotes udimi so thats probaly why

the four percent group promotes udimi so that's probably why

Posted 17 Mar 2017 at 03:42
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes
Ericka Luke on 17 Mar 2017 at 03:42

the 4% gorup romotes udimi so thats probaly why
added later

the four percent group promotes udimi so that's probably why

I believe as long as you use a custom made capture page not the common capture page 4% provided, you still can build your list and make sales from follow ups.

Posted 17 Mar 2017 at 04:21
Ericka Luke
15 posts / 8 likes
Irianto Wijaya on 17 Mar 2017 at 04:21

I believe as long as you use a custom made capture page not the common capture page 4% provided, you still can build your list and make sales from follow ups.

Okay well where I'm stuck is it doesn't come with a capture page for me to use I'm just supposed to use the you know the landing page that they give me or funnel page or whatever you call it and when people join as in create account the four percent group does all the follow-up for me and leads gets added to my get response. so it would be pointless for me to make a capture page before they see my landing page because I don't write any of the follow-up messages and that's not the type of thing that I'm good at plus the four percent group does all that when they join

Posted 17 Mar 2017 at 05:11
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes
Ericka Luke on 17 Mar 2017 at 05:11

Okay well where I'm stuck is it doesn't come with a capture page for me to use I'm just supposed to use the you know the landing page that they give me or funnel page or whatever you call it and when people join as in create account the four percent group does all the follow-up for me and leads gets added to my get response. so it would be pointless for me to make a capture page before they see my landing page because I don't write any of the follow-up messages and that's not the type of thing that I'm good at plus the four percent group does all that when they join

I understand your challenge, so many people also face the same problem, but if you follow the crowd the result might not satisfying cause people may have seen the common landing page and will move on before even looking at the offer. Regarding follow ups, you can copy the swipes and broadcast it directly from your AR.

Posted 17 Mar 2017 at 06:50
Ericka Luke
15 posts / 8 likes

there are no swipes they send out all the messages to the members

Posted 17 Mar 2017 at 07:05
Josh
1 post / 0 likes
Ericka Luke on 17 Mar 2017 at 07:05

there are no swipes they send out all the messages to the members

Just Opt In to your own page, so they send you the emails, and then you can copy them that way.

Posted 17 Mar 2017 at 22:53
Darren Johnson
5 posts / 0 likes

I believe four percent group is becoming saturated.

Posted 20 Mar 2017 at 00:23
Go up
Go down