Sellers putting link on rotator

Sellers putting link on rotator
Randall Magwood
12 posts / 7 likes

Is it illegal here for a seller to put my udimi tracking link on their rotator? My optin rate is SHIT because of it. My last 3 out of 8 sellers are doing this. Am I wrong to leave a negative rating because of this? Am I wrong to leave a negative review when I get shitty results such as 2 leads out of 50 clicks? That's a 4% optin response rate when on average I get 25% optin rate. Is this not robbery?

Posted 26 Mar 2017 at 12:56
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Randall Magwood on 26 Mar 2017 at 12:56

Is it illegal here for a seller to put my udimi tracking link on their rotator? My optin rate is SHIT because of it. My last 3 out of 8 sellers are doing this. Am I wrong to leave a negative rating because of this? Am I wrong to leave a negative review when I get shitty results such as 2 leads out of 50 clicks? That's a 4% optin response rate when on average I get 25% optin rate. Is this not robbery?

You have a full right as a buyer to leave a rating according to your experience and received results.

Posted 26 Mar 2017 at 13:17
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Randall Magwood on 26 Mar 2017 at 12:56

2 out of 500 clicks....leave a bad rating and maybe they will refund.._ I expect 30% minimum when I buy. Fact is if the opt in is that low the provider is probably using deceptive emails to get click...rotator should not caused that issue unless the originating email is real deceptive

Posted 31 Mar 2017 at 17:13
Go up
Go down