Looking For Solo Ad Vendor With A List Of MLM Distributors

Looking For Solo Ad Vendor With A List Of MLM Distributors
Moni Arora
1 post / 0 likes

Hello

I am looking for a Solo Ad vendor who has a list of people who are ALREADY involved in Network Marketing. Please take a look at my optin (https://ghb.elitemarketingpro.com/lm/amf2.php) and contact me if you have a specific list of people who are already involved in Network Marketing... Moni

Posted 8 May 2017 at 16:22
Thomas Wilkins
18  / 1
5 posts / 2 likes

Check your PM Moni. Thanks

Posted 11 May 2017 at 04:56
Yap Z
13 posts / 4 likes

Hi Moni, I'm new to udimi, but not new to solos. My 2 cents right now is that the landing page in its current form is too wordy and will not result to good opt-in rates. So my suggesting is to not run traffic to this page first.

I have other comments that I can provide you with to improve on your landing page so that you can get better results from your solos. No point rushing the traffic to this page now and get the money wasted without subscribers.

Hopefully this helps you so far. PM me if you want my comments =)

Hi Moni, I've sent you the comments, hopefully they'll be useful for you. For the rest, if you're interested in getting some comments on your landing page before delivering traffic, feel free to drop me a PM.

I haven't got permission form Moni to post the comments, otherwise I think it'll be useful to let others see the comments and benefit from the points too =)

Posted 12 May 2017 at 23:40
Go up
Go down