Ebooks?

Ebooks?
John Machuik
8 posts / 1 like

Good day everyone, this is going to sound very newbie, but does giving free ebooks away with a funnel to sell and ebook course still work? If so, how many people on here does it still work for in their list? I am just doing some research as there have been some that have said that ebooks are no longer used. Thanks for all that will respond.

Posted 25 Jun 2017 at 16:48
John Machuik
8 posts / 1 like

Just an addition to my first post I know this is not Warrior Forum but I am trying to find out if giving free ebooks still works in bought solo ads.

Posted 25 Jun 2017 at 20:23
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Yes giving away an ebook for subscribing still works. For best results with solos on Udimi, your ebook should probably have something to do with making money online as most lists here are built around that niche. The more enticing, impressive, and professional your ebook and squeeze page are, the more people will be interested in opting in.

At best you'll break even, from the first optin. The profits come from continually sending followup emails to your subscribers over the course of 6 months, to 1 year, to 5 years, etc. Send newsletters to your subscribers every couple days, with affiliate offers, offers for your own products, and sell solos here to other udimi members. So if you pay $1 or $2 per subscriber, you need a strategy to make more than that over time with your followup newsletters promoting your own and other peoples products for affiliate commissions or from solo ads. As they say the fortune is in the followup.

Posted 25 Jun 2017 at 22:57
Go up
Go down