Having trouble getting payment to go through.

Having trouble getting payment to go through.
Mike Stamper
1 post / 0 likes

Has anyone ever had a problem when buying a solo and it says payment failed? I know there is money on my card but it countinues to say payment failed when I try to check out.

Posted 16 Oct 2017 at 02:57
Kays Retiring
1 post / 0 likes

Hey Mike,

I had that problem many times. It's not you. sometimes your credit card company declined it because it looks suspicious, they may think its not your normal buying pattern give them a call and see if they blocked it. If they did they can unblock it and you should be good to go

Try using another card, or use use the card with the pay with paypal option or card option, or vice versa depending on which gave you the error.

hopes that helped

Posted 16 Oct 2017 at 05:02
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Mike Stamper on 16 Oct 2017 at 02:57

Has anyone ever had a problem when buying a solo and it says payment failed? I know there is money on my card but it countinues to say payment failed when I try to check out.

be sure to send support ticket, they will help you

Posted 16 Oct 2017 at 12:11
Karim Barakaa
4 posts / 0 likes

Hello Mike. I initially had problems buying solo ads with my credit cards. What I did was contact my credit card company and let them know this is a legitimate purchase. udimi is located in a foreign country. Your other option is you can use paypal to purchase your solo ads. Hope this helps. Mike have a Prosperous day. Karim

Posted 19 Oct 2017 at 09:46
Gary Fletcher
1 post / 0 likes

Mike, i have had the same problem. It appears that some credit card companies will not allow certain foreign transactions. At least that is what i was told by my credit card company. You would be better off to use a bank debit card or Paypal to get the funds to Udimi. I have to wait a week until payday because of the same thing.

Posted 24 Oct 2017 at 00:34
Go up
Go down