Best way to send bulk emails

best way to send bulk emails
Jason Bradwell
1 post / 0 likes

Hi

New to udimi selling i have a vast amount of email optins but would like to mass send them and wondered if there was a free programme to send emails to. I know udimi have a email checker but would be nice if you could use your emails in udimi to send to your buyers

Posted 9 Dec 2017 at 10:09
Jessie
4 posts / 1 like

If you are even asking this question, I would recommend a professional email marketing service. Any free service will land you in the spam box every time. Aweber, Getresponse, and a bunch of others out there are great.

Email servers are a complicated and tedious process, and if you try to do this from home using your own Residential internet connection, you will quickly find your ISP will disconnect you, or severely limit your internet access, if not, they can also report you to the authorities for Spamming which can actually carry a Federal penalty.. PLEASE use a professional service and obey your local laws.

P.S. Udimi will also ban you if caught spamming.. Food for thought ;)

Posted 11 Dec 2017 at 02:33
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

won’t work unless you are a highly skilled emailer. Best of luck.

Posted 11 Dec 2017 at 11:07
Jessie
4 posts / 1 like
William McRea on 11 Dec 2017 at 11:07

won’t work unless you are a highly skilled emailer. Best of luck.

Yeah, I run a dedicated box, set to the tits, but still can't stay out of SpamHaus, and I don't even spam.. It's all legit emailing. They are the only spam list that I ever get caught on. Even when I get myself out of SpamHaus, of course Hotmail/MSN still blocks me.. Proper IP warming.. Proper domain warming.. Not one flag or warning from MxTools.. So I opted for professional SMTP services across all my sites to resolve this problem. The cost is well worth the savings in aggravation.

Posted 12 Dec 2017 at 03:03
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Read what I said... skilled emailers... I run my own ESP but it took me years and years to get it right. I cannot begin to tell you how much money I wasted until I got a stable platform But it was over 100K... this is hard stuff

Posted 12 Dec 2017 at 15:09
Andrewdaros
4 posts / 1 like
Jason Bradwell on 09 Dec 2017 at 10:09

Hi

New to udimi selling i have a vast amount of email optins but would like to mass send them and wondered if there was a free programme to send emails to. I know udimi have a email checker but would be nice if you could use your emails in udimi to send to your buyers

I know exactly what you need! Get Getresponse here

https://goo.gl/Hn977M

Posted 15 Dec 2017 at 01:03
Go up
Go down