New in affiate marketing for weight loss

New in affiate marketing for weight loss
Ethan Gachuhi
1 post / 0 likes

I am looking for someone to guide me in advertising by business in UDIMI i have already in prime show me how to go forward

Posted 9 Jul 2018 at 18:11
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Most people use their own landing page website that asks for email optin or phone number or notifications optin, in return for the visitor getting a free guide or book or free video or a free sample. After the visitor opts in they are forwarded to a sales page and send an automatic email from their autoresponder for their free sample. Then the autoresponder has a daily followup sequence with followup offers so that. Then once your list is large enough, about 500 to 1000 subscribers or more, you can sell solos or continue to promote products or your content. The is the general sequence most people follow, but it can be done many different ways and every successful person and company takes a slightly different approach. Every step of your funnel is important for long term profits from subscriber list building. Also read up on all the different kinds of autoresponders and smtp services you can use and try different ones for delivering your followup emails there are many options and all have a learning curve.

I meant to say above, then your autoresponder has a daily followup sequence with followup offers so that you can continue to get traffic to your offers daily and make the money back that you spend on solos to get subscribers and customers to your website. As many people say the fortune is in the followup.

Posted 10 Jul 2018 at 00:41
Go up
Go down