Optin
Vimala Nambiar
4 posts / 0 likes

Hi, Can someone please help me understand what is meant by "optin" in the context of solo ads? I bought solo ads from 5 sellers in udimi but though 767 optins were sent to me (according to udimi), only 147 + emails were reflected in my autoresponder. Where and what could have gone wrong? Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated as I am doing this for the first time!

Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 14:46
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Hi Vimala, optin means people who enter their details (email, name, phone and so on) in your form to get more informations about the offer you're promoting. Probably 767 were the number of clicks you received and 147 are the people who found your offer interesting and left their email to learn more about it.

Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 21:27
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

Agreed with Maurice:
You received 767 clicks and got 147 optined, nothing wrong with that, however your optin rates can be higher depends on your landing page and traffic quality.

Posted 2 Aug 2018 at 23:56
Peter Karl
17 posts / 5 likes

Bang on Maurizio and Evi...even making simple changes to the wording on the capture page can improve how it converts. Also how saturated the market is with that offer. After a while what's "new" becomes old and people lose interest as they have seen it already so many times and are looking for the next big thing to promote.

Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 02:20
Vimala Nambiar
4 posts / 0 likes

Thanks Mauricio ????

Sent from my iPhone

> On 3 Aug 2018, at 5:27 AM, Udimi forum wrote: > > . --- > Maurizio Pace. Hi Vimala, optin means people who enter their details (email, name, phone and so on) in your form to get more informations about the offer you're promoting. Probably 767 were th > > > Maurizio Pace > Hi Vimala, optin means people who enter their details (email, name, phone and so on) in your form to get more informations about the offer you're promoting. Probably 767 were the number of clicks you received and 147 are the people who found your offer interesting and left their email to learn more about it. > > Read > Help | Unsubscribe from this forum thread > msg id: 150a68f778d181313069c2ccb64b5685

Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 03:45
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes
Vimala Nambiar on 02 Aug 2018 at 14:46

Hi, Can someone please help me understand what is meant by "optin" in the context of solo ads? I bought solo ads from 5 sellers in udimi but though 767 optins were sent to me (according to udimi), only 147 + emails were reflected in my autoresponder. Where and what could have gone wrong? Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated as I am doing this for the first time!

Having a good email followup series going out to your new leads will warm them up to you and increases your chance of them joining you in your business. The key with traffic is to be consistent and keep fresh leads going through your sales funnel. Sounds like you're off to a great start.

Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 04:02
Go up
Go down