Best email responder / list company for affiliate marketing

Best email responder / list company for affiliate marketing
Chris Potter
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi All - I have purchased 3 solos here on Udimi with good results as far as optins, but no sales so far. Anyone recommend a good autoresponder / email list manager for this business?

MailChimp shut me down before I had even done a campaign as they picked up from incoming names being added that I was doing affiliate marketing. I am now trialing Aweber, but of my 40 optins from last weeks Udimi campaign they have only added 8 to my list as they insist on double opt-in when names coming via third-party.

Obviously, I want to comply with legistlation and not spam etc - however building a list it is a slow and costly exercsie and I want to make it as easy as possible for my prospect to get on the list.

Any thoughts or advice gratefully received. I assume others have faced similar issues. Thanks C.

Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 17:59
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

I suggest you to buy self-hosted autoresponder, hire somebody to do proper setup, like spf, dkim, reverse-dns, certificate, etc. This onetime setup will serve you years for free and save you tons of money on enourmous autoresponder fees.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 18:09
Chris Potter
3 posts / 0 likes

Thanks Uncle D. I understand the principle of what you are suggesting, but not all the technical details. I am on a pretty steep learning curve as it is .........

Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 18:25
Marc Demers
28 posts / 15 likes

Hey chris, have a look on this one, new to market with one time fee unlimited subscribers : http://mailingboss-funnel.builderallfreetraining.com

https://udimi.com/solodeals/9254-huge-discount---fast-delivery---reputable-seller---top-tier-1
Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 23:14
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Chris Potter on 10 Sep 2018 at 18:25

Thanks Uncle D. I understand the principle of what you are suggesting, but not all the technical details. I am on a pretty steep learning curve as it is .........

That's why I say to hire somebody to do that onetime setup

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 11 Sep 2018 at 12:37
Jason Gerald
51  / 4
36 posts / 9 likes
Chris Potter on 10 Sep 2018 at 17:59

Hi All - I have purchased 3 solos here on Udimi with good results as far as optins, but no sales so far. Anyone recommend a good autoresponder / email list manager for this business?

MailChimp shut me down before I had even done a campaign as they picked up from incoming names being added that I was doing affiliate marketing. I am now trialing Aweber, but of my 40 optins from last weeks Udimi campaign they have only added 8 to my list as they insist on double opt-in when names coming via third-party.

Obviously, I want to comply with legistlation and not spam etc - however building a list it is a slow and costly exercsie and I want to make it as easy as possible for my prospect to get on the list.

Any thoughts or advice gratefully received. I assume others have faced similar issues. Thanks C.

I am using TheConversionPro system to capture my leads. You might want to take a look at them. Here is my affiliate link... http://cb.jasongerald.com/theconversionpros2 The have optin pages and autoresponder also. Check them out

Jason Gerald - 90% T1 & Fast Delivery ^ Perfect For MMO/MLM/Affiliate Marketing
Posted 11 Sep 2018 at 21:55
Ake Johansson
22 posts / 6 likes

hi,use the trusted AWEBER to start with easy to use and only

20 bucks a month .good luck and this one you can trust for future time.

Ake

Ake johansson
Posted 19 Sep 2018 at 14:34
Chris Potter
3 posts / 0 likes

Thanks everyone for you advice and assistance.

Posted 19 Sep 2018 at 16:36
Dave Gardner
1 post / 1 like
Chris Potter on 10 Sep 2018 at 17:59

Hey Chris,

Have you considered Send Shark? http://SendShark.co for your email autoresponder campaigns. Unlike many of the others, they are IM/Online Marketing/MLM and Affiliate marketing friendly and you can build your list up to 50,000 subscribers for just $25/month.

Also you can set up as either single opt in or double opt in very easily

Dave Gardner

http://SendShark.co
Posted 30 Sep 2018 at 03:31
Jetl
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi I guess use your own domain with email services would work. The 3rd party domain service provider is easy to configure.

Maybe you can PM me to more information

Posted 30 Sep 2018 at 08:22
Aran Mathai
9 posts / 4 likes

Getresponse is quite good when starting out. It is cheap for a small list and quite easy to use.

Which ever service you use make sure to add your autoresponders spf record to your domain in your hosting account. This will improve deliverability. I have found many people forget to do this.

Check your autoresponders and hosting help sections if you need info on doing this.

Posted 1 Oct 2018 at 17:36
Evan
5 posts / 6 likes

createsend.com is awesome. try it out for free, then $9 and up.

someone suggested using your hosting email.... lol dont do this.

sorry, i meant https://www.campaignmonitor.com

Posted 8 Oct 2018 at 09:46
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Evan on 08 Oct 2018 at 09:46

createsend.com is awesome. try it out for free, then $9 and up.

someone suggested using your hosting email.... lol dont do this.
added later

sorry, i meant https://www.campaignmonitor.com

Good luck sending MMO emails with them :D

Posted 8 Oct 2018 at 12:19
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Who do you recommend Kujtim?

Posted 8 Oct 2018 at 14:14
Evan
5 posts / 6 likes
Kujtim Guga on 08 Oct 2018 at 12:19

Good luck sending MMO emails with them :D

I admit, I dont know jack about email marketing... just started trying some list managers out myself so thought id chime in with my findings thus far :)

Posted 9 Oct 2018 at 00:32
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

I use Aweber, Get response and some self hosted AR. Things are not the same like before, it's getting harder getting clicks nowadays.

Posted 9 Oct 2018 at 02:55
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

If you are serious about MMO or selling solo ads it’s best to develop your own self hosted server. Takes time a patience but pay off in the long run. In a big way.

Bill
Posted 9 Oct 2018 at 16:23
Go up
Go down