Why sales page as landing page is not the best idea

why sales page as landing page is not the best idea
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

If you buy solo ads and use sales page as landing page, it won't be the best idea, here is why:

Research say that people decide to buy only after 6-7 exposures, most sales will come from follow up sequences so if you use sales page as landing page you will waste bunch of potential buyers because once people leave your sales page they are gone forever.

My suggestion:
Use squeeze page as landing page - build your list and then promote anytime whatever offer you want as long as it fit your list interest. Cheers.

Posted 12 Sep 2018 at 00:18
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes
Evi Young on 12 Sep 2018 at 00:18

If you buy solo ads and use sales page as landing page, it won't be the best idea, here is why:

Research say that people decide to buy only after 6-7 exposures, most sales will come from follow up sequences so if you use sales page as landing page you will waste bunch of potential buyers because once people leave your sales page they are gone forever.

My suggestion:
Use squeeze page as landing page - build your list and then promote anytime whatever offer you want as long as it fit your list interest. Cheers.

Exactly what Evi said: Use The "Rule of 7”. In advertising, The "Rule of 7” suggests that it takes around 7 times for people to see your offer before making the decision to buy.

If you send traffic directly to a sales pages, it's a waste of money; either they'll buy, not likely or they'll bounce, never to be heard from again.

Get that email!!! Otherwise your flushing your money down the drain.

Posted 12 Sep 2018 at 02:02
Marc Demers
28 posts / 15 likes

Great Stuff - You are the best..... Girls

Posted 12 Sep 2018 at 04:25
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes

Agreed on this!

Posted 12 Sep 2018 at 05:03
Peter Karl
17 posts / 5 likes
Jen Johnston on 12 Sep 2018 at 02:02

Exactly what Evi said: Use The "Rule of 7”. In advertising, The "Rule of 7” suggests that it takes around 7 times for people to see your offer before making the decision to buy.

If you send traffic directly to a sales pages, it's a waste of money; either they'll buy, not likely or they'll bounce, never to be heard from again.

Get that email!!! Otherwise your flushing your money down the drain.

Spot on Jen and Evi! You can also expect better opt in rates by keeping your squeeze page fields to a minimum - email only or maybe a first name and email works best. Avoid asking for phone numbers as this can be a real turn off for some - and probably will be fake anyway.

Cheers!

Posted 14 Sep 2018 at 22:37
Rickey McDonald
1 post / 0 likes

Awesome reading! Thanks to people like those here at Udimi, I am learning things that I never knew and was never taught. Now, here's a question I hope people will find worthy of answering.

"Where - on a monthly fixed income (SSDI), and being new to Making Money Online - would someone say is the best place to have a "Landing Page" built or a place that will give "Step-By-Step" tutorials on how to build a Landing Page for free?

I cannot afford to spend what I don't have, which is obvious, but, I do have the willingness to learn and/or to be taught "How To" build a Landing Page, and yes, I will need someone that has patience as I am new to learning this stuff.

Thank you ALL for what you've shared.

Rick

http://Commissions-Accumulator.Club - is a site someone built for me. How does it look and is there something that could make it better?

Rick McDonald - "Forever In HIS Service"
Posted 15 Sep 2018 at 19:01
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes
Rickey McDonald on 15 Sep 2018 at 19:01

Awesome reading! Thanks to people like those here at Udimi, I am learning things that I never knew and was never taught. Now, here's a question I hope people will find worthy of answering.

"Where - on a monthly fixed income (SSDI), and being new to Making Money Online - would someone say is the best place to have a "Landing Page" built or a place that will give "Step-By-Step" tutorials on how to build a Landing Page for free?

I cannot afford to spend what I don't have, which is obvious, but, I do have the willingness to learn and/or to be taught "How To" build a Landing Page, and yes, I will need someone that has patience as I am new to learning this stuff.

Rick

http://Commissions-Accumulator.Club - is a site someone built for me. How does it look and is there something that could make it better?

Youtube.com. I've learned many things I thought were impossible to learn by watching videos on Youtube. If you don't have much money, build an optin/landing page for free inside your autoresponder service. The sign-up forms are also lead capture forms. They're not sexy but it gets the job done. If you are hosting your own site, you can install wordpress and then install a plugin called "Blank Slate". You create a page and activate the Blank Slate plugin, cut and paste your sign-up form code inside and boom, you have your own squeeze page on your own url! If this sounds like too much, you can use a service like Clickfunnels but it will cost you almost $100 per month. You either pay with time or dollars. Anything can be learned if you put the time into it. Hope this helps.

Posted 15 Sep 2018 at 19:53
Lorraine Mugasia
1 post / 0 likes
Rickey McDonald on 15 Sep 2018 at 19:01

Rick

I think it looks great but I feel it can look better. If you need a place with free tutorials on building professional landing pages or sales funnels for free but pay for the platform @29 monthly, head over to Builderall. When you think about it, the cost is $1 per day and it comes with free email autoresponder, app builder, webinar platform, animated video builder, FaceBook Chat Bot, SSL, Unlimited domains, Ecommerce store, and much more. If you are okay with it, you could use my link to walk around for 7 days free http://register-7days.lorrainemugasia.com/register

Lorraine Mugasia
Posted 21 Sep 2018 at 10:55
Go up
Go down