1. Use "Find seller" menu on top of udimi page

2. solo deals

3. forum

4. Ask the right Question

Let's start from number 1 >> Use "Find Seller" menu on Top of Udimi Page

See attach

There are 6 Buttons to sort list of seller:

See attach

Button 1. When you wish to start solo (from 24hours - 10 days)

Obviously most of us want it to start now so I suggest to pick 24 hours

Button 2. Minimal quantity of visitors the seller is able to give you within 100 hours (from 50 - 1000)

I suggest to pick minimum 400 so you will get seller who can complete your order within a decent time frame.

Button 3. Price range (from 0.35/click - 0.95)

Button 4. Only sellers who are online at the time you search

I suggest to search seller who is online so your order can start earlier or if you want to ask or confirm something to seller before you place order.

Button 5. Seller who generated sales for customers on 100 latest solos (you can search between 0% - 100%)

I suggest minimum 10%, why not higher? because even the best seller in the world can not generate sales consistently as it will also depends on how good customer's offer is, the best traffic in the world will not generate sales to a crappy offer or crappy landing page.

Button 6. Minimal number of positive ratings the seller must have (from 0+ up to 500+)

I suggest minimum 200+ as you will get experienced seller who are selling on Udimi for quite sometimes

To be continued.........(Part 2)

Posted 24 Sep 2018 at 06:37
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

This post is misleading...and wrong on so many levels,clear biased to fit your seller profile.

1.New sellers join udimi all the time, so you're saying they aren't the right sellers because they don't have enough (200) reviews yet? Usually new sellers will go over the board to satisfy the buyers because they want to build their reputation.

2.No-one can be online 24h hours/day. Some sellers do this full time,some part time.Just because the're not online, does this disqualify them from being the right sellers?

3. Minimum clicks order: Completely irrelevant. I've had buyers with 100 clicks getting 5 sales and I have had buyers with 500 clicks getting 0 sales. If the offer and funnel isn't right, it won't convert, no matter the amount of traffic.

4.Sales percentage: The average of top 5 sellers here is 22% ...why don't you suggest 20% or 30% but 10% ? Top sellers here sell 20-30k clicks per month and their sales rate is consistent because obviously their list is converting and they're doing something right.

Posted 24 Sep 2018 at 12:36
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes
Kujtim Guga on 24 Sep 2018 at 12:36

This post is misleading...and wrong on so many levels,clear biased to fit your seller profile.

1.New sellers join udimi all the time, so you're saying they aren't the right sellers because they don't have enough (200) reviews yet? Usually new sellers will go over the board to satisfy the buyers because they want to build their reputation.

2.No-one can be online 24h hours/day. Some sellers do this full time,some part time.Just because the're not online, does this disqualify them from being the right sellers?

3. Minimum clicks order: Completely irrelevant. I've had buyers with 100 clicks getting 5 sales and I have had buyers with 500 clicks getting 0 sales. If the offer and funnel isn't right, it won't convert, no matter the amount of traffic.

4.Sales percentage: The average of top 5 sellers here is 22% ...why don't you suggest 20% or 30% but 10% ? Top sellers here sell 20-30k clicks per month and their sales rate is consistent because obviously their list is converting and they're doing something right.

I respect your point of view, bare in mind I didn't mean to discredit anyone here as I too started here from zero. I shared my suggestion and never said outside my suggestion is not right or bad.

1. New sellers join udimi all the time, so you're saying they aren't the right sellers because they don't have enough (200) reviews yet?

Naturally most people will pick the experienced one it's psycological thing, so I am suggesting the number for them which is 200+, of course some will go with lower number because of special deal or because of many other factors, I have never said lower than 200+ is not the right one or bad.

Exactly noone can and I did not suggesting to pick seller who is online for 24hrs, I suggested to pick the seller who is online at the time order gonna be placed so people can ask the right question or confirm something which I will share on my next post.

You completely misunderstood this point as I am talking about Minimal quantity of visitors seller is able to give you within 100 hours, most people do not want to wait for 100 hours to get 100 clicks don't they?

Exactly - even Top 5 sellers got 22% in average, they can and I have seen one of them got 10% sometimes ago, so by suggesting 10% people will get more choice including Top 5 sellers. I would still suggest 10% even when I myself reached 48% sales conversion sometimes ago.

Posted 24 Sep 2018 at 22:56
Go up
Go down