We all suck....lol...seriously we do

We all suck....lol...seriously we do
Jim Samgola
258  / 1
12 posts / 18 likes

I mean that in jest obviously because I respect everyone, the money they invest and the time they spend building their list...but....now to be honest

We all sell the same damn thing....biz op traffic. ...I have people wanting to buy traffic for health and fitness products every day and I turn them down....why can’t someone in earnest sell real traffic other then biz op, mmo and IM.

Here is one issue... I am a skilled list builder and can build a list for any niche...but why would I sell the traffic at the same price as biz op....am I stupid!! Some think so....lol

I don’t buy solo’s to sell solo’s anyway...that’s a cop out in my book, but to spend the money it cost to build a list for health via Facebook and then sell solo’s for the same price as washed out biz op list is just plain foolish.

Udimi needs diversity in pricing by niche . Vendors...we need to learn how to build real list not just buy from each other so we can sell to the same people.

Think long term folks.....this is a business.

Posted 5 Oct 2018 at 17:22
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Jim buddy you are getting cranky in your old sage....wait I am 15 years older then you...either way you are right. Why should a real health and fitness click sell for the same price as biz op...most biz op leads are from other people biz op list, while most health and fitness leads come from vendors that sell real products.

So Kudos

Bill
Posted 5 Oct 2018 at 17:51
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes

Y’all are so right on, we could use some diversity around here. It would be super cool if we could list different prices for different verticals

Posted 5 Oct 2018 at 18:29
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Jen Johnston on 05 Oct 2018 at 18:29

Y’all are so right on, we could use some diversity around here. It would be super cool if we could list different prices for different verticals

Exactly. If all Udimi is is biz op....it’s a shame

Bill
Posted 5 Oct 2018 at 18:44
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Its harder to list build than ever before due to spam filters being more aggressive and advanced than ever. You guys should appreciate what you already have in Udimi a great place to sell your solos with constant customers. Health and fitness and other niches are difficult to build lists in as they have much more limited niche appeal, and everyone is interested in online business so it makes sense for people to build lists around niches with more mass appeal. Just that you can turn down orders makes you lucky. Its good to build lists with solo traffic because you are getting people on your lists that you know open and click emails, unlike when you buy other kinds of traffic to list build you don't even know if the prospect use email much, but you do when they are on other peoples lists that you buy solos from.

Its also good when vendors buy solos from other vendors because it keep the money in the community and everyone benefits.

Posted 5 Oct 2018 at 23:33
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

What?

We should here to do the best we can for our customers.

So keeping the money in the community is more important than bringing fresh leads to our customers? Thanks not right at all.

Sorry I don’t buy solos to build my list. I do product launches, ppc and run my own esp with data.

Bill
Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 00:41
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Bringing fresh leads for customers and the community is goodand those traffic sources you mentioned are great. But buying solos is a great source of traffic to build subscriber lists also.

Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 02:44
Jetl
3 posts / 0 likes

Actually I have a fresh shopping&e-commerce niche list, but when I upgraded to premium I regretted. Nobody here is interested in this kind of niche, even my subscribers are actual buyers. I guess this is the last week I am at Udimi. Good luck guys.

Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 12:28
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Jetl you can get more interest for your offer if you purchase a solo deal or promote offer. There are hundreds of solos sold here every day not all of them are in the online business niche.

Posted 6 Oct 2018 at 14:00
Alex Johnson
14 posts / 3 likes

Hey guys, I can definitely help anyone looking for health and fitness traffic. I came onto Udimi to sell Bizopp originally but I changed my focus since I see a need for Health/Weight Loss/Wellness traffic. PM me if you have any questions.

Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 20:38
Go up
Go down