Are There Any Exclusive Sellers For Health And Fitness Traffic Here on Udimi?

Are There Any Exclusive Sellers For Health And Fitness Traffic Here on Udimi?
Alex Johnson
14 posts / 3 likes

Hey, I've noticed a lot of people on here lately inquiring on traffic for their Health/Fitness/Weight Loss offers.

So....I decided that this was going to be my exclusive focus here on Udimi.

Health and Fitness Clicks Leads and Profits

I have spent the last several months building a list to sell my own health and fitness products. I have used Facebook and Bing ads to build my list and I sell thousands of dollars per week in health products

These clicks are now available at Udimi. A lot of health and fitness buyers place orders with BIZ OP list owners to fill their health and fitness health funnels. Sorry…You won’t get good results.

With my leads, they want health and fitness products such as weight loss products, CBD Oil, Hemp products, Nutraceuticals, body building, anti-aging and other health and fitness sub-niches.

There is a HUGE difference and we won’t give this traffic away at Biz Op prices.

If you want real health and fitness leads in your sales funnels (NO SALES LETTERS) we are the only source on Udimi dedicate 100% to this niche. Don’t waste money and give up trying to convert BIZ OP leads when you can have the real thing.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or you want a fresh set of eyes on your optin pages and/or sales funnel.

Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 21:41
William McRea
4203  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

Hey Alex I’ll refer people your way. I turn orders down every day

Bill
Posted 7 Oct 2018 at 22:30
Alex Johnson
14 posts / 3 likes

Hey Bill, thanks man, I'm looking forward to it!

Posted 9 Oct 2018 at 01:00
Patricia Hutchinson
2 posts / 0 likes
William McRea on 07 Oct 2018 at 22:30

Hey Alex I’ll refer people your way. I turn orders down every day

do you still offer clicks for weight loss niche

Posted 22 May 2019 at 12:49
Go up
Go down