Tip for Newbies: Send Your List TONS of Free Stuff!

Tip for Newbies: Send Your List TONS of Free Stuff!
Aran Mathai
9 posts / 4 likes

If you are buying solo ads you probably are already giving something (e.g. report, video, mini-course, e-book, free membership, etc) away to get people to opt-in (i.e. a lead magnet). However what people tend to forget is to keep doing this once the person is on there list!

If you want high open rates, click through rates and sales from your list you need to give, give, give.

Keep sending your list free things which are not designed to sell whether that be reports, videos, e-books or giveaways.

Your list should be excited to get an email from you! If you can give more than you ask from your list, your list will be gold dust to you!

Posted 1 Nov 2018 at 01:09
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes

I dunno mate, too much free stuff will only condition a list to become freebie seekers. Provide value, but not free, free, free.

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD

Posted 1 Nov 2018 at 01:37
Aran Mathai
9 posts / 4 likes

It depends what you are giving for free. A mini-course, for example, is a great way to introduce basic paid for tools like Clickfunnals, autoresponders, etc with your affiliate link, etc.

Posted 1 Nov 2018 at 01:52
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes
Aran Mathai on 01 Nov 2018 at 01:52

It depends what you are giving for free. A mini-course, for example, is a great way to introduce basic paid for tools like Clickfunnals, autoresponders, etc with your affiliate link, etc.

Sure, that's the value part. But to keep sending things for free, time after time, will only reduce your list to a bunch of freeloaders.

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD

Posted 1 Nov 2018 at 01:57
Aran Mathai
9 posts / 4 likes

I think we are talking about the same thing. Adding value is providing free stuff. Every non-offer email is free stuff.

Posted 1 Nov 2018 at 02:02
Go up
Go down