Weight Loss Offer

Weight Loss Offer
Ryan Cox
4 posts / 0 likes

I have a amazing weight loss offer that Im looking to send traffic to in order to see how well it converts. Do anyone on here that has a huge weight loss niche list and are willing to do a business partnership. My digital product is on Clickbank if anyone with a weight loss niche list is willing to partner up with me I will grant them a 90% commission. At the end of the day we are all entrepreneurs this partnership will benefit the both of us.

Thanks in Advance...

Posted 12 Nov 2018 at 06:01
Ben Abdallah
34  / 1
70 posts / 15 likes
Ryan Cox on 12 Nov 2018 at 06:01

I have a amazing weight loss offer that Im looking to send traffic to in order to see how well it converts. Do anyone on here that has a huge weight loss niche list and are willing to do a business partnership. My digital product is on Clickbank if anyone with a weight loss niche list is willing to partner up with me I will grant them a 90% commission. At the end of the day we are all entrepreneurs this partnership will benefit the both of us.

Thanks in Advance...

Hi can you send me your link in pm to have a look i can provide health & fitness niche

https://udimi.com/6k8rh
Posted 12 Nov 2018 at 06:47
William McRea
4212  / 16
406 posts / 355 likes

We are here to sell traffic not become affiliate for products we could already become affiliate for. Maybe I misunderstand your intent. If so please clarify.

Bill
Posted 12 Nov 2018 at 15:14
Ryan Cox
4 posts / 0 likes
William McRea on 12 Nov 2018 at 15:14

We are here to sell traffic not become affiliate for products we could already become affiliate for. Maybe I misunderstand your intent. If so please clarify.

Nope thats exactly what I was saying.

Posted 12 Nov 2018 at 15:16
Go up
Go down