How to Build Your List FAST (Without Copying Anyone Else)

How to Build Your List FAST (Without Copying Anyone Else)
Wael Nasef
16 posts / 5 likes

A smart marketer might look around to see what’s currently “hot” and working for others building an email list… but usually, by the time this person creates a new opt-in bribe or giveaway, things have shifted again and readers aren’t tripping over themselves to sign up.

Trying to follow what successful marketers are doing is frustrating because you always end up with “me too” list building tactics that don’t help you stand out from the crowd. Not to mention that by the time you learn about what’s working for other marketers, the market is shifting again, and the tactic isn’t as effective anymore.

But there’s a better way. Imagine coming up with list building ideas and strategies that are fresh and that get people talking—so much so that they even share your opt-in pages with their friends and colleagues.

That’s exactly what’s possible when you give yourself the challenge of pushing the list building envelope in your industry. Let me show you how I did it, and how you can come up with your own unique and creative ideas, too

Regards

Wael

Posted 16 Nov 2018 at 15:36
Louisek
5 posts / 0 likes
Wael Nasef on 16 Nov 2018 at 15:36

A smart marketer might look around to see what’s currently “hot” and working for others building an email list… but usually, by the time this person creates a new opt-in bribe or giveaway, things have shifted again and readers aren’t tripping over themselves to sign up.

Trying to follow what successful marketers are doing is frustrating because you always end up with “me too” list building tactics that don’t help you stand out from the crowd. Not to mention that by the time you learn about what’s working for other marketers, the market is shifting again, and the tactic isn’t as effective anymore.

But there’s a better way. Imagine coming up with list building ideas and strategies that are fresh and that get people talking—so much so that they even share your opt-in pages with their friends and colleagues.

That’s exactly what’s possible when you give yourself the challenge of pushing the list building envelope in your industry. Let me show you how I did it, and how you can come up with your own unique and creative ideas, too

Regards

Wael

Hello,

How would you show me that?

Louise

Posted 17 Nov 2018 at 14:38
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Have some list building tips Wael?

Posted 18 Nov 2018 at 00:50
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I’ve done it. It called a successful product launch. Not only do you build a list fast, but the quality is amazing. Lots of money made from a launch list

Bill
Posted 18 Nov 2018 at 01:05
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Any tips for a successful product launch? Maybe $1000 to first place and $500 to second etc? The launches with high paying contests seem to do the best.

Posted 18 Nov 2018 at 02:06
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes
James on 18 Nov 2018 at 02:06

Any tips for a successful product launch? Maybe $1000 to first place and $500 to second etc? The launches with high paying contests seem to do the best.

Product launches are incredibly hard work, and be prepared to have many unsuccessful ones whilst waiting for the big pay off.

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD

Posted 18 Nov 2018 at 03:34
Go up
Go down