Few tips to get best results with traffic from Udimi for complete newbies

Few tips to get best results with traffic from Udimi for complete newbies
Kresimir Klukovic
402  / 1
5 posts / 8 likes

Hey! This is my first post here, but what I'm writing is from 4+ years of experience and because of 1 (first) bad Udimi review I got today that made me upset and I'm 100% sure it wasn't fair!

So when you buy traffic at Udimi (or anywhere else), what you should expect?

If you receive 100 clicks, it's more probable that you won't get any sale than that you will!

If you have 39% optin rate after 100 clicks received, and your squeeze page requires from your visitors to enter their name, email + ticking 2 checkboxes, 39 optins is amazing result!

If you don't receive 10% overdelivery 2 hours after your clicks are delivered, you don't need to write negative review immediately. Some people sleep sometimes, we are not at the same time zone and Udimi filters are sometimes ruthless, so it's very hard to plan what emails and where to send..And of course, 39 optins from 100 clicks is still amazing result, how could someone even post negative review because of that?

If you have solid email sequence in place of 7 or more emails, you're increasing your chance of making that sale, so 100 clicks might help you achieve that sale.

But, if you are serious enough, you will be extremely happy with 39 optins from 100 clicks.

That's all from me for today! :)

Posted 16 Nov 2018 at 22:08
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes

Sorry to hear that mate. Often folks come onto Udimi with expectations of becoming millionaires overnight from their 100 click purchases! About the only thing you can do is try to educate people that online marketing is a process, and like any business, requires perseverance and patience. Too many still believe in push button riches. All the best, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD

Posted 16 Nov 2018 at 22:22
Kresimir Klukovic
402  / 1
5 posts / 8 likes

Thanks Tony! Of course I will be fine! :) But had to put it out somewhere! :)

Posted 16 Nov 2018 at 22:30
William McRea
4214  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Issue them a refund and it will remove the negative comment. People really have unreasonable expectations....it takes a lot of commitment and leads to make money. You have to plan/budget/figure 2-4% refunds ...too bad, but it is the nature of the business

Good luck

Bill
Posted 16 Nov 2018 at 23:49
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

People also don't understand how difficult it can be to deliver 100+ visitors to someones link. Its not easy to get 100 people to do something. There is a lot of expense and time that goes into building subscriber lists that can deliver 100+ clicks quickly.

Posted 17 Nov 2018 at 00:30
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

Hmmm I thought people are buying solo ad clicks to get instant results and not build an email list from your email list..If they want to build an email list they can get cheaper clicks on facebook ads. I'm building my email lists via facebook ads for for less than $0.60 per email submit. Some clicks sell on here for that much! People buy solo ads because they want results. Now, the kind of results they get depends on their swipe..do they write it or does the seller write? and even if you do write your own solo ad copy...does the seller really send it or do they just put your link into a rotator with bunch of other links. People write crappy solo ads and then when they don't get results they think the traffic sucks. Don't leave it up to seller to write your ad copy. Go sign up to bunch of lists..see how successful people are doing it. Write that kind of copy!

Posted 17 Nov 2018 at 13:14
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I think its good to build your email list from buying solos also as you're getting people on your list that you know specifically respond to emails. You know they open emails since they opened an email to come to your link. If you get people on your list from facebook you don't know if they use email a lot, they could just use facebook mostly. But any profitable way you can find to build your list is good, you should try all kinds of ways.

Posted 17 Nov 2018 at 13:32
Louisek
5 posts / 0 likes
Kresimir Klukovic on 16 Nov 2018 at 22:08

Hey! This is my first post here, but what I'm writing is from 4+ years of experience and because of 1 (first) bad Udimi review I got today that made me upset and I'm 100% sure it wasn't fair!

So when you buy traffic at Udimi (or anywhere else), what you should expect?

If you receive 100 clicks, it's more probable that you won't get any sale than that you will!

If you have 39% optin rate after 100 clicks received, and your squeeze page requires from your visitors to enter their name, email + ticking 2 checkboxes, 39 optins is amazing result!

If you don't receive 10% overdelivery 2 hours after your clicks are delivered, you don't need to write negative review immediately. Some people sleep sometimes, we are not at the same time zone and Udimi filters are sometimes ruthless, so it's very hard to plan what emails and where to send..And of course, 39 optins from 100 clicks is still amazing result, how could someone even post negative review because of that?

If you have solid email sequence in place of 7 or more emails, you're increasing your chance of making that sale, so 100 clicks might help you achieve that sale.

But, if you are serious enough, you will be extremely happy with 39 optins from 100 clicks.

That's all from me for today! :)

I am just happy to get traffic and leads/opt ins- getting sales is not up to you sellers - it is up to my product and my advertising method.

All the best to you

Blessings

Louise

Posted 17 Nov 2018 at 14:33
William Stoudt
1 post / 0 likes

Can someone tell me how to get my "clicks" from here to get-response. I will pay for the set up!

Posted 24 Aug 2023 at 14:45
Go up
Go down