Paypal Bans

Paypal Bans
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

Now that paypal is closing so many accounts how can we withdraw funds in USA?
epayments does not seem to offer a solution for United States.
Has anyone successfully withdrawn from udimi to epayments to a US bank?

Posted 5 Jan 2019 at 12:52
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

Tried to register with epayments in United States and got "Denied registration resident with selected country"

Posted 5 Jan 2019 at 12:57
Danny Van Der Burg
9 posts / 4 likes
Edward T Newman on 05 Jan 2019 at 12:52

Now that paypal is closing so many accounts how can we withdraw funds in USA?
epayments does not seem to offer a solution for United States.
Has anyone successfully withdrawn from udimi to epayments to a US bank?

Why is PayPal closing so many accounts?

Posted 5 Jan 2019 at 15:54
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I do over 1 million a year with Paypal and have no chargebacks. They really frown on MLM offers so maybe its what people are promoting. That said I agree the more ways for people to withdraw funds the better

Bill
Posted 5 Jan 2019 at 19:11
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

No one in our niche is safe with latest paypal craze ... Paypal was never okay with mmo, bizop, mlm ever ... or promoting it ... now they are cracking down!

See: https://www.facebook.com/groups/paypalaccountclosed/

See: https://www.facebook.com/notes/warriorplus/the-end-of-paypal-as-we-know-it/2166509816776965/

See: https://www.facebook.com/jvzoo/posts/2013486512053072

I thought i was safe, one of my main pp accounts 8 years old, i never promote directly any bizop offer, was mainly for traffic and they Permanently closed it down just because it was related to the mmo and bizop niche. if Anyone think they are safe with pp, Think Again... No one like to hear, I told you So :(

Posted 6 Jan 2019 at 01:28
William McRea
4215  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Mark Elali on 06 Jan 2019 at 01:28

No one in our niche is safe with latest paypal craze ... Paypal was never okay with mmo, bizop, mlm ever ... or promoting it ... now they are cracking down!

See: https://www.facebook.com/groups/paypalaccountclosed/

See: https://www.facebook.com/notes/warriorplus/the-end-of-paypal-as-we-know-it/2166509816776965/

See: https://www.facebook.com/jvzoo/posts/2013486512053072

I thought i was safe, one of my main pp accounts 8 years old, i never promote directly any bizop offer, was mainly for traffic and they Permanently closed it down just because it was related to the mmo and bizop niche. if Anyone think they are safe with pp, Think Again... No one like to hear, I told you So :(

Wonder how this will effect JV Zo

Bill
Posted 6 Jan 2019 at 12:59
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Paypal is like Flight Club. Their slogan should be "The first rule of Paypal is you can make money online, but don't ever talk about making money, or how to make money, or about business opportunities!" Lol, what the heck? What else is the internet for but making money easier for everyone?

Maybe Paypal could have started the year by offering some digital coin options? But no.... at one of their paypal profit meetings one of their employees was like "I know! We could start the year by banning a bunch of people!" The stock holders are really happy about that?

Posted 6 Jan 2019 at 18:43
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi Folks, let me add my 2 cents,

IMO this is the next round of risk management. Big guys, like Visa and MC, dictate own rules to all payment systems, banks and even governments. These rules become stricter every year and it's obvious that some new rules have been applied on 1/1/19.

PayPal has no other way, but to follow them and to cut own profit by disabling accounts that became "risky" overnight. I doubt that Jvzoo will be able to help own people, because it's not under their or even PayPal's control.

For our affiliates and sellers from the USA we are going to add more ways to get paid from Udimi.

At the moment there are two new options are under development

1. Direct wire transfers from our account in Germany

2. Payments via Veem platform

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 6 Jan 2019 at 20:25
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

Yes also those are factors for sure ...

Thanx, That's 2 Good solid options for now :

1. Direct wire transfers from our account in Germany

2. Payments via Veem platform

But You said " For our affiliates and sellers from the USA " is it really only for usa ? what about other countries ? (i'm in Australia).

Posted 6 Jan 2019 at 23:42
Scott Price
5 posts / 3 likes

Wire Transfers and Veem both charge high fees to send/receive (Veem charges $20 per USD transfer).

Have you considered Payoneer mass payout as an option?

Wire Transfers and Veem would be a good temporary solution for those who have lost their PayPal accounts. Do you have an ETA on when it will be implemented?

Posted 7 Jan 2019 at 07:58
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Tether is a coin that holds it value well at $1 for 4 years now. Digital coins are the future. They are super cheap to transfer. All the big money
transfer companies are terrified of the coins coming to take away their
fees. It will happen suddenly just like everything does on the internet, some startup will finally make a wallet that becomes mass adopted, or one of the big tech companies will finally launch a coin that everyone uses.

Posted 7 Jan 2019 at 13:08
Christian
3 posts / 0 likes

is this onl an issue for US paypal accounts?

*only

Posted 7 Jan 2019 at 14:13
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

Seems Its actually been affecting more non USA accounts than USA accounts but epayments does not allow USA members so its a bigger issue for USA since if we get our paypal account limited we have no way to currently withdraw udimi funds.

Posted 7 Jan 2019 at 14:17
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Scott Price on 07 Jan 2019 at 07:58

Wire Transfers and Veem both charge high fees to send/receive (Veem charges $20 per USD transfer).

Have you considered Payoneer mass payout as an option?

Wire Transfers and Veem would be a good temporary solution for those who have lost their PayPal accounts. Do you have an ETA on when it will be implemented?

Wires are good at amounts $1000+. In this case, the fee of $20 is just the same 2% as you'd have to pay at PayPal.

Payoneer was our payment option a long time ago, but something didn't work out. I don't remember exact details.

Actually we've already got verified at Veem, but it will take time to integrate it in the system. For those who want to use it asap, we can do manual payouts for you while my techs work on Veem's API. Just create a ticket at support.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 8 Jan 2019 at 14:17
Scott Price
5 posts / 3 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 08 Jan 2019 at 14:17

Wires are good at amounts $1000+. In this case, the fee of $20 is just the same 2% as you'd have to pay at PayPal.

Payoneer was our payment option a long time ago, but something didn't work out. I don't remember exact details.

Actually we've already got verified at Veem, but it will take time to integrate it in the system. For those who want to use it asap, we can do manual payouts for you while my techs work on Veem's API. Just create a ticket at support.

In order to receive a payment from you via Veem will it be necessary to create a Veem account? Or will you simply be using Veem as a way to wire funds internationally?

Posted 9 Jan 2019 at 02:33
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Scott Price on 09 Jan 2019 at 02:33

In order to receive a payment from you via Veem will it be necessary to create a Veem account? Or will you simply be using Veem as a way to wire funds internationally?

You need to create account there and pass their verification. Then just give your email to support and we'll send the payment.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 9 Jan 2019 at 10:43
Paolo
19 posts / 10 likes

Hello,

I would suggest to integrate Neteller as well, if possible. I never had any kind of problem with them, and I'm using it since very long time.

Posted 21 Jan 2019 at 21:14
Go up
Go down