Udimi needs to do these two things...

Udimi needs to do these two things...
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

When a buyer has a link problem THEY NEED TO FIX IT we as sellers CANNOT do it for them. Udimi training OR lack of training on why and how creates a LOT of work, and a few refund that sellers should not have to issue.

Second.... We rely on Udimi's stats..... NOT OUR CLIENTS...our clients stats show 75 clicks and Udimi's show 100.... Udimi rules.

I'm sorry to buyers but most STATS program SUCK and that is in the best case. I've been at Udimi's for over 4 years and have tested their system MULTIPLE times... It's painfully accurate. Matter of fact is makes errors that favor the customer. WHICH IS GOOD.

For me to issue a refund or get a negative review because a clients stat program shows something different is UNFAIR. I tell clients...Udimi is the official tracker of clicks. I FEEL UDIMI should reinforce this with their customers as well.

Udimi provides a great service to both buyers and seller....Just a couple little things will make it even better.

Bill

Posted 25 Jan 2019 at 18:31
Maurizio Pace
3475  / 14
127 posts / 94 likes

I second that. I think there should also be the need for the buyer to check and confirm the link before placing the order because, even if it may sound crazy, quite often people they use the wrong link and we are lucky if they notice that before the campaign starts.

Posted 25 Jan 2019 at 21:28
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes

Totally agree. The onus is on the buyer to make sure their funnel is ready to go before placing the order, and that on UDIMI, UDIMI rules.

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD
Posted 26 Jan 2019 at 01:15
Jim Samgola
258  / 1
12 posts / 18 likes

My recommendation is udimi put TWO check boxes on their order entry....

ONE that says the customer understands Udimi's tracking system is official

TWO the customer has tested the link and they are prepared for traffic to be delivered.

Posted 26 Jan 2019 at 22:57
Mike Dirnt
1098  / 10
49 posts / 12 likes
Jim Samgola on 26 Jan 2019 at 22:57

My recommendation is udimi put TWO check boxes on their order entry....

ONE that says the customer understands Udimi's tracking system is official

TWO the customer has tested the link and they are prepared for traffic to be delivered.

Jim that is a great idea. I second that.

Posted 27 Jan 2019 at 11:14
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes
Mike Dirnt on 27 Jan 2019 at 11:14

Jim that is a great idea. I second that.

it's got my vote too. Cheers!

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD
Posted 27 Jan 2019 at 11:47
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes

Just spent a half hour explaining the link thing. Customer unhappy going to complain to Udimi... they just need to train people better. BEFORE their first order...I would put them through a placing order 101 min course.

Bill
Posted 27 Jan 2019 at 15:13
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes

Yes, I agree with everything said here. Great ideas guys!

Posted 28 Jan 2019 at 02:49
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
William McRea on 25 Jan 2019 at 18:31

When a buyer has a link problem THEY NEED TO FIX IT we as sellers CANNOT do it for them. Udimi training OR lack of training on why and how creates a LOT of work, and a few refund that sellers should not have to issue.

Second.... We rely on Udimi's stats..... NOT OUR CLIENTS...our clients stats show 75 clicks and Udimi's show 100.... Udimi rules.

I'm sorry to buyers but most STATS program SUCK and that is in the best case. I've been at Udimi's for over 4 years and have tested their system MULTIPLE times... It's painfully accurate. Matter of fact is makes errors that favor the customer. WHICH IS GOOD.

For me to issue a refund or get a negative review because a clients stat program shows something different is UNFAIR. I tell clients...Udimi is the official tracker of clicks. I FEEL UDIMI should reinforce this with their customers as well.

Udimi provides a great service to both buyers and seller....Just a couple little things will make it even better.

Bill

You can't even imagine how many requests and disputes in PayPal we are getting because of somebody's shitty free counter shows different number.

On the other side there are people with unreliable hosting which can go down for few hours. Incorrectly installed optin forms and trackers is another pain.

Not sure if anybody will use our training, because less than 10% even watch 20 second welcome video.

Any suggestions on how to effectively solve this puzzle are very welcome!

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 30 Jan 2019 at 17:29
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 30 Jan 2019 at 17:29

You can't even imagine how many requests and disputes in PayPal we are getting because of somebody's shitty free counter shows different number.

On the other side there are people with unreliable hosting which can go down for few hours. Incorrectly installed optin forms and trackers is another pain.

Not sure if anybody will use our training, because less than 10% even watch 20 second welcome video.

Any suggestions on how to effectively solve this puzzle are very welcome!

Lol...I hear your frustration, and as a product developer myself I do know exactly what you are saying.....

I can only imagine what you guys go through....use times a thousand. If I have a constuctive recommendation I’ll send you a PM

Thanks for everything you do

Bill

Bill
Posted 30 Jan 2019 at 18:12
Mark Elali
45 posts / 19 likes

I did mention this before, quick fix can be an option for seller to reply or add a note on what actually happened , for example if a customer post a bad review saying " i got no traffic " , the seller can simply reply with the stats link, this will help the future buyers see what really happen.

Obviously if buyer has been talked to and everything was explained and still didnt change review, sellers should have an option to dispute the feedback. This is a simple quick option.

Main fix: rating can become a star rating from 1 to 5 or something similar... with no thumbs down anymore, as uncle udimi mentioned above, most of the disputes and issues with buyers are buyers not knowing what they are doing and some looking for freebies.

And Thumbs down or negative feedback should be only given after a buyer open a legitimate dispute and if Udimi finds seller didnt deliver or did something wrong they will give them the strike ... this will give the buyer a chance to calm down and think about it , also this will make it harder to just click thumbs down bcz they didnt get sales, or didnt understand the stats or some sort of misunderstanding.

cheers :)

Posted 5 Feb 2019 at 00:33
Patrik Radacic
1997  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

You can send all of them to my 9999$ online training e-book.....:)

Just kidding, very good ideas. I become really frustrated when I have good reviews with good optins and suddenly a customer saying they got 0 optins and really angry. Threatening with bad rep and the only simple thing to do is to refund...which punishes me and no else. Anything to keep these exploiters away get my vote

Posted 5 Feb 2019 at 15:21
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes
Patrik Radacic on 05 Feb 2019 at 15:21

You can send all of them to my 9999$ online training e-book.....:)

Just kidding, very good ideas. I become really frustrated when I have good reviews with good optins and suddenly a customer saying they got 0 optins and really angry. Threatening with bad rep and the only simple thing to do is to refund...which punishes me and no else. Anything to keep these exploiters away get my vote

Trust me this happens to all of us. Somehow we are our customers partners. I deliver traffic thats my job. If I wanted to be a partner on a product I would sell it as an affiliate and make more money. I know people get optin with my traffic, BUT if they pull that crap they wont be around very long . Still refunds are very low and chargebacks are non-existence. Thanks to the good job Udimi does manageing all the BS for sellers.

Bill
Posted 5 Feb 2019 at 16:45
Darryl
2 posts / 1 like

I'm a buyer not a seller, and even i agree with you all.

I'm also a technopobe and have only started using a computer over the last 6 months (my son did everything for me before)

The process of ordering the solo and completing the form is quite straight forward.

It took me a day to learn about creating the links......and a few large drinks afterwards...but I have had great service from 99% of sellers on here.

The optin rates have been varied from seller to seller but on average 26%. I have only had 2 sales direct from a solo but had over 30 sales through the follow up processes.

You guys do a brilliant job and I for one salute you all

Darryl
Posted 8 Feb 2019 at 15:43
Patrik Radacic
1997  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Glad to hear about the follow up. That is where the magic happens :)

Posted 8 Feb 2019 at 15:45
William McRea
4202  / 15
406 posts / 355 likes
Darryl on 08 Feb 2019 at 15:43

I'm a buyer not a seller, and even i agree with you all.

I'm also a technopobe and have only started using a computer over the last 6 months (my son did everything for me before)

The process of ordering the solo and completing the form is quite straight forward.

It took me a day to learn about creating the links......and a few large drinks afterwards...but I have had great service from 99% of sellers on here.

The optin rates have been varied from seller to seller but on average 26%. I have only had 2 sales direct from a solo but had over 30 sales through the follow up processes.

You guys do a brilliant job and I for one salute you all

BINGO

-------

Sales are from the follow up. Expect front end IMPULSE sales and you will be disappointed.

Thanks Darryl

Bill
Posted 8 Feb 2019 at 16:57
Go up
Go down