Forum Solo ads Getresponse messed me around

4 posts / 3 likes

Looking for a new autoresponder.

Getresponse moved all my emails to spam, even though I have a 0 spam score!I

All I do is promote clickfunnels affiliate, and have tonnes of blog posts about social media marketing.

Tried Aweber and Activecampaign both said they dont support affiliate marketing.

Please help!!

5 posts / 1 like
“
Steven Georgiou
Steven Georgiou on 28 Jan 2019 at 21:49

Looking for a new autoresponder. Getresponse moved all my emails to spam, even though I have a 0 spam score!I All I do is promote clickfunnels affiliate, and have tonnes of blog posts about social media marketing. Tried Aweber and Activecampaign both said they dont support affiliate marketing. Pleas

”

Ya might want to check this out. I love it. No limitations.

http://mailingboss-funnel.marketingdonerite.com

4177 / 17
405 posts / 355 likes
“
Brandon Sean
Brandon Sean on 29 Jan 2019 at 14:13

This is a common problem with Getresponse, after a few months if you're in the IM niche you get sent to a different IP pool and start inoxing poorly im afraid Best to go with Aweber ( they allow IM)

”

I talked to a friend of mine that was a huge seller here at Udimi... Aweber just dumped him after 5 years. It's a rough game for sure. But if you are not running solo's, just a email sequence, I would agree Aweber is better.

Bill

2281 / 7
13 posts / 208 likes
“
Steven Georgiou

Looking for a new autoresponder. Getresponse moved all my emails to spam, even though I have a 0 spam score!I All I do is promote clickfunnels affiliate, and have tonnes of blog posts about social media marketing. Tried Aweber and Activecampaign both said they dont support affiliate marketing. Pleas

”

This is a common problem with Getresponse, after a few months if you're in the IM niche you get sent to a different IP pool and start inoxing poorly im afraid

Best to go with Aweber ( they allow IM)

4177 / 17
405 posts / 355 likes

GetResponse will put you on a poor quality IP address if you spam OR your engagement rate is very low. Make sure you segment your leads and only promote openers. I run all leads through a segmentation process before mailing offers or solo ads. This keeps engagement up and improves their sender score o they keep you on higher quality ip’s

Bill

1099 / 10
49 posts / 12 likes
“
Steven Georgiou
Steven Georgiou on 29 Jan 2019 at 08:29

how can i check that? getresponse says zero complaints

”

There is no area that shows your overall complaint rate. As far as I know it's a weighted average of your most recent broadcasts. I'm not sure if it's your 5, 10 or 50 most recent.

72 posts / 35 likes
“
Steven Georgiou

”

Try Sendgrid

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD

4 posts / 3 likes
“
Mike Dirnt
Mike Dirnt on 29 Jan 2019 at 07:37

Although these autoresponders are not IM/AM friendly, they do allow it. Even though your messages will have a 0 spam score, the big thing to watch out for is your complaint rate (i.e. people hitting the spam button on your broadcasts). I believe 0.1% is the threshold and account is disabled.

”

how can i check that? getresponse says zero complaints

4 posts / 3 likes
“
John Lewis
John Lewis on 29 Jan 2019 at 05:20

well here is a question...what domain are you using to send out emails? a paid domain..or free gmail yahoo email address?

”

custom email

1099 / 10
49 posts / 12 likes

Although these autoresponders are not IM/AM friendly, they do allow it. Even though your messages will have a 0 spam score, the big thing to watch out for is your complaint rate (i.e. people hitting the spam button on your broadcasts). I believe 0.1% is the threshold and account is disabled.

128 / 4
16 posts / 4 likes

well here is a question...what domain are you using to send out emails? a paid domain..or free gmail yahoo email address?