Getresponse messed me around

Getresponse messed me around
Steven Georgiou
4 posts / 3 likes

Looking for a new autoresponder.

Getresponse moved all my emails to spam, even though I have a 0 spam score!I

All I do is promote clickfunnels affiliate, and have tonnes of blog posts about social media marketing.

Tried Aweber and Activecampaign both said they dont support affiliate marketing.

Please help!!

Posted 28 Jan 2019 at 21:49
John Lewis
129  / 4
16 posts / 4 likes

well here is a question...what domain are you using to send out emails? a paid domain..or free gmail yahoo email address?

Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 05:20
Mike Dirnt
1098  / 10
49 posts / 12 likes

Although these autoresponders are not IM/AM friendly, they do allow it. Even though your messages will have a 0 spam score, the big thing to watch out for is your complaint rate (i.e. people hitting the spam button on your broadcasts). I believe 0.1% is the threshold and account is disabled.

Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 07:37
Steven Georgiou
4 posts / 3 likes
John Lewis on 29 Jan 2019 at 05:20

well here is a question...what domain are you using to send out emails? a paid domain..or free gmail yahoo email address?

custom email

Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 08:29
Steven Georgiou
4 posts / 3 likes
Mike Dirnt on 29 Jan 2019 at 07:37

Although these autoresponders are not IM/AM friendly, they do allow it. Even though your messages will have a 0 spam score, the big thing to watch out for is your complaint rate (i.e. people hitting the spam button on your broadcasts). I believe 0.1% is the threshold and account is disabled.

how can i check that? getresponse says zero complaints

Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 08:29
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes
Steven Georgiou on 28 Jan 2019 at 21:49

All I do is promote clickfunnels affiliate, and have tonnes of blog posts about social media marketing.

Tried Aweber and Activecampaign both said they dont support affiliate marketing.

Please help!!

Try Sendgrid

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD
Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 10:17
Mike Dirnt
1098  / 10
49 posts / 12 likes
Steven Georgiou on 29 Jan 2019 at 08:29

how can i check that? getresponse says zero complaints

There is no area that shows your overall complaint rate. As far as I know it's a weighted average of your most recent broadcasts. I'm not sure if it's your 5, 10 or 50 most recent.

Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 10:32
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

GetResponse will put you on a poor quality IP address if you spam OR your engagement rate is very low. Make sure you segment your leads and only promote openers. I run all leads through a segmentation process before mailing offers or solo ads. This keeps engagement up and improves their sender score o they keep you on higher quality ip’s

Bill
Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 13:08
Brandon Sean
2283  / 7
13 posts / 208 likes

Please help!!

This is a common problem with Getresponse, after a few months if you're in the IM niche you get sent to a different IP pool and start inoxing poorly im afraid

Best to go with Aweber ( they allow IM)

Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 14:13
William McRea
4212  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Brandon Sean on 29 Jan 2019 at 14:13

This is a common problem with Getresponse, after a few months if you're in the IM niche you get sent to a different IP pool and start inoxing poorly im afraid

Best to go with Aweber ( they allow IM)

I talked to a friend of mine that was a huge seller here at Udimi... Aweber just dumped him after 5 years. It's a rough game for sure. But if you are not running solo's, just a email sequence, I would agree Aweber is better.

Bill
Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 16:12
Joe
5 posts / 1 like

Please help!!

Ya might want to check this out. I love it. No limitations.

http://mailingboss-funnel.marketingdonerite.com

Posted 30 Jan 2019 at 04:19
Go up
Go down