New Autoresponder

New Autoresponder
Steven Georgiou
4 posts / 3 likes

Hi guys need a new autoresponder to promote JUST affiliate products like clickfunnels.

Following ones I've tried and didn't work or don't allow it:

Getresponse - AWFUL

Aweber - Ban instantly clickfunnels affiliates

Looking for a service with a good support and is reasonably priced please! Thanks

Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 17:53
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes
Steven Georgiou on 29 Jan 2019 at 17:53

Hi guys need a new autoresponder to promote JUST affiliate products like clickfunnels.

Getresponse - AWFUL

Looking for a service with a good support and is reasonably priced please! Thanks

Try Sendgrid.

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD
Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 21:53
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Getresponse - AWFUL

Really! Wow.....you could look at a smtp services if you just want to deliver emails and not do broadcast... I’m shocked aweber wont allow Clickfunnels ..sendgrid is good so is smtp.com

Good luck

Bill
Posted 29 Jan 2019 at 22:55
Joe
5 posts / 1 like
Tony Parzakonis on 29 Jan 2019 at 21:53

Try Sendgrid.

Hello Joe here. Ya might want to check this out. I love and it saves a ton of money. Not to mention it works. http://mailingboss-funnel.marketingdonerite.com

Posted 30 Jan 2019 at 04:16
Joe
5 posts / 1 like
William McRea on 29 Jan 2019 at 22:55

Really! Wow.....you could look at a smtp services if you just want to deliver emails and not do broadcast... I’m shocked aweber wont allow Clickfunnels ..sendgrid is good so is smtp.com

Good luck

Here is what I use. totally unlimited. Great platform. Check it out.

http://mailingboss-funnel.marketingdonerite.com

Posted 30 Jan 2019 at 04:18
Freddy
1 post / 1 like

Mailerlite is not bad if you're just starting out... Free for up to 1000 subscribers

Freddy
Posted 2 Feb 2019 at 04:09
Cindy Hamrick
1 post / 0 likes

Hello Steven,

Well I have to agree that Mailing Boss out shines Aweber, Constant Contact, Get Response, all of them at a WAY LOWER COST and with unlimited contacts and emails. I think it has way more capabilities and tools than the rest as well.

If you would like to know more feel free to contact me as I work with the company. Plus, I may have a Zero cost startup business offer for you. At any rate, check out Mailing Boss. You'll be glad you did.

Dusty

https://www.facebook.com/DustySueHamrick

Posted 2 Feb 2019 at 11:49
Hermann Thaddeus Bock
1 post / 0 likes

Getresponse - AWFUL

Take a look at Mautic (mautic.org / mautic.com)

Matched with an SMTP provider like Amazon SES it can reduce the amount you pay greatly. Mautic is open source like Linux, Libreoffice, or Wordpress itself.

Not only that, it has features that you can only find in programs like Drip or ActiveCampaign.

Just an idea!

Posted 4 Feb 2019 at 15:24
Michael Kocks
1 post / 0 likes

Getresponse - AWFUL

I use Awber for my autoresponder. Don't have clickfunnels,(and won't). Leadpages is what I use for my funnels. I'll have to look into it, Awber banning clickfunnel affiliates!?. Too, funny. Thanx for the info. Michael

Posted 4 Feb 2019 at 16:58
Joe
5 posts / 1 like
Hermann Thaddeus Bock on 04 Feb 2019 at 15:24

Take a look at Mautic (mautic.org / mautic.com)

Matched with an SMTP provider like Amazon SES it can reduce the amount you pay greatly. Mautic is open source like Linux, Libreoffice, or Wordpress itself.

Not only that, it has features that you can only find in programs like Drip or ActiveCampaign.

Just an idea!

Hello Joe here also known as the long-haired country boy. Just want to give a shout. Already did the aweber,getresponse thing had them for years. Terrible!

Just a few months ago I was introduced to Mailboss,personally I love it. Unlimited emails forever,auto responder, plus I can build capture pages in 3 min, plus so much more all on one platform. Love it. It ranges from $9 per month to $49 per month, I use the $49 per month, only because I'm building a list and have everything at my finger tips. Ya might want to check it out. https://goo.gl/rnxeZJ

Marketing Done Rite Joe the long-haired-country boy
Posted 4 Feb 2019 at 17:38
Rup Singh
5 posts / 1 like

You got me worried as i am promoting clickfunnels just started and am speaking to aweber right now quote

"Yes, you are able to promote Clickfunnels using your AWeber account."

could it have been something else

Posted 5 Feb 2019 at 18:55
Joe
5 posts / 1 like

Getresponse - AWFUL

Go here. https://goo.gl/rnxeZJ You will find everything you need.

Marketing Done Rite Joe the long-haired-country boy
Posted 5 Feb 2019 at 19:14
Louis
1 post / 0 likes

Getresponse - AWFUL

Hello, you can try this platform out for free to see if it's a good fit for your offers. You can use it with video to do the selling & telling for you. It has auto responder, training, webinars, tracking, email templates, drag & drop with much much more. Check it out for 7 days free & let me know what you think. http://tcpros.co/ej8TF

Louis
Posted 7 Mar 2019 at 03:00
Go up
Go down