Mobile Only vs PC Only?

Mobile Only vs PC Only?
Heidi
4 posts / 4 likes

What is the the best choice for affiliate marketing opportunities?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Posted 4 Apr 2019 at 10:38
Heidi
4 posts / 4 likes

To clarify, my question is in the subject line. Is it better to use Mobile Only or PC Only for Affiliate Marketing opportunity squeeze pages? Thanks

Posted 4 Apr 2019 at 13:03
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

About 75% of all eMail is read on mobile devices. So your system should be mobile optimized. A vast majority of e-commerce will be mobile vs. web by 2025.

Bill
Posted 4 Apr 2019 at 14:38
Heidi
4 posts / 4 likes
William McRea on 04 Apr 2019 at 14:38

About 75% of all eMail is read on mobile devices. So your system should be mobile optimized. A vast majority of e-commerce will be mobile vs. web by 2025.

Thank you for the response William. I do understand the shift to mobile. I am however interested in the current habits of our target audience. Are they more inclined to watch a 5 minute video on mobile or sitting in front of their pc? You may not have the answer, but just trying to increase optins...like everyone else here. Thanks!

Posted 4 Apr 2019 at 15:41
William McRea
4216  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Heidi on 04 Apr 2019 at 15:41

Thank you for the response William. I do understand the shift to mobile. I am however interested in the current habits of our target audience. Are they more inclined to watch a 5 minute video on mobile or sitting in front of their pc? You may not have the answer, but just trying to increase optins...like everyone else here. Thanks!

That is a tough question. But consider this...most people prefer watching videos on their iPads and such. Personally with my own sales of my product it splits out like the traffic. 75% mobile 25% web. But my products are highly optimized to sell via phone. Why? Beacuase I am not going to let 75% of the traffic available walk away from my product. All of the have VSL.So in other words I am not lazy. Lol anyone who does not optimize for mobile is stupid and lazy! sorry they are ...lol

Good luck.

Bill
Posted 4 Apr 2019 at 16:37
Paolo
19 posts / 10 likes

If you look around, 99% of people you cross during the day, are constantly looking to their phones, nobody bring their desktop with them.

Posted 4 Apr 2019 at 19:39
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes

Don't be afraid of mobile people; this is where everyone is spending the majority of their time. Think about this; does anyone go anywhere these days without their phone?

Posted 5 Apr 2019 at 18:11
Go up
Go down