Buyers list

Buyers list
Mike
6 posts / 3 likes

After a few months on here and also testing many sellers sending to my webinar, I have found that fresh buyers list are the best to send my program to.

I am seeking sellers that can provide steady (daily) flow of clicks from buyers list.

Also note that my experience is that clicks delivered in a day are not converting as well as clicks that come in over a few days delivered. Not sure as to why this is but speed of delivery is not required, quality of visitor is.

Please respond if you have clicks from buyers list and or those interested in attending MMO webinar.

Posted 23 May 2019 at 23:22
Mark James Barrett
538  / 3
1 post / 0 likes

You know where to come mate lol ;)

On a side note i would assume that the reason you are having more luck with them dripping in over a few days is to do with buyer patterns and swipes, that those of us versed in buyers lists understand.

Mailing for clicks, and mailing for conversions are two seperate things entirely.

Hope that helps,

Mark

Posted 30 May 2019 at 09:28
Ian Jackson
13 posts / 0 likes
Mark James Barrett on 30 May 2019 at 09:28

You know where to come mate lol ;)

On a side note i would assume that the reason you are having more luck with them dripping in over a few days is to do with buyer patterns and swipes, that those of us versed in buyers lists understand.

Mailing for clicks, and mailing for conversions are two seperate things entirely.

Hope that helps,

Mark

Hello Mark, your reply would suggest that coming to Udimi for sales is missing the mark completely.

Udimi sellers sell clicks, not conversions...?

What defines each? A) a click, and B) a conversion

Thanks

ij
Posted 1 Jun 2019 at 08:10
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Buyer leads are worth a fortune a lot more then what Udimi allows you to charge. Why sell a buyer lead click fit 45 cents when you can make $4 a click promoting them yourself.

Yeah there are buyers on everyone’s list, but you need to cultivate leads and keep them on your list, develop trust and then they’ll buy. I use long email sequences to generate sales with solo ad leads.

Bill
Posted 1 Jun 2019 at 17:14
Ian Jackson
13 posts / 0 likes
William McRea on 01 Jun 2019 at 17:14

Buyer leads are worth a fortune a lot more then what Udimi allows you to charge. Why sell a buyer lead click fit 45 cents when you can make $4 a click promoting them yourself.

Yeah there are buyers on everyone’s list, but you need to cultivate leads and keep them on your list, develop trust and then they’ll buy. I use long email sequences to generate sales with solo ad leads.

Why sell a buyer lead click fit 45 cents when you can make $4 a click promoting them yourself.

Because of the trust factor of operating though Udimi ?

ij
Posted 2 Jun 2019 at 14:30
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Ian Jackson on 02 Jun 2019 at 14:30

_Why sell a buyer lead click fit 45 cents when you can make $4 a click promoting them yourself._

Because of the trust factor of operating though Udimi ?

Okay there are buyers on everyone’s list. I’ve done 6ea 7 figure product launches between 2008-2014. I made more money with the affiliate marketing with my launch list than I did with the product launch. My product in 2010 sold 40,000 copies of a product called Massive Passive Profits ... I made $350,000 on the first email I did with my launch list...and it quickly went down after that. So why do I sell solo’s now...well trying doing launches like those..very very challenging. Selling solo’s help people a ton. but don’t expect any REA product sellers to offer an email to a buyers list for less the 2 bucks per click.

Bill
Posted 2 Jun 2019 at 22:08
Harshwardhan Singh
22 posts / 6 likes

I sell buyer list-only traffic. Whether or not you'll make up to $4 a click from your lists (through cpa offers) depends on you.

It's a choice. You can either make a fixed CPC by sending the visitors to someone else or come up with a good strategy to get a good EPC from your lists. Some people have time and patience for it, some just don't. Like I said it really depends on your approach. Just because you can get all the traffic in the world (no matter how good), it still does not mean you HAVE to do affiliate marketing. Why not sell that GOOD traffic instead?

Posted 15 Jun 2019 at 11:24
Go up
Go down