Proving You Make Money From Your List

Proving You Make Money From Your List
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

I think solo sellers should be required to prove that they themselves make money from their lists and not off their list buy selling clicks and letting the buyer hope follow up will return that investment, SHOW ME THE MONEY

Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 01:32
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

If you want less freedom and choice I guess. Where is the line drawn on how great a seller is and how many sales they can make? I think any seller should be able to sell, and you can choose to buy from them or not. You could always grow your list and sell solos yourself like everyone else? There are many types of business models, growing lists and selling solos is a popular one.

Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 05:48
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

if you are making money from your own list it should be no problem to prove that. I am in no way saying sellers should be stifled but ranked higher if they can prove their list is a potential prospectors delight.

Victor Walthour
Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 11:40
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

I barely to none promote to my own list (anymore), yet I make a ton of sales for my clients (check my profile lol). How would that work in your opinion? I don't sell to my own list anymore - to keep the sales for my clients, if I sell a ton of stuff to my list myself we don't have a mutual need anymore right? Because then I'd want them to buy my stuff instead of yours anyway. Theres multiple ways to approach this :)

Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 12:48
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Dylan Voorhagen on 28 Jun 2019 at 12:48

I barely to none promote to my own list (anymore), yet I make a ton of sales for my clients (check my profile lol). How would that work in your opinion? I don't sell to my own list anymore - to keep the sales for my clients, if I sell a ton of stuff to my list myself we don't have a mutual need anymore right? Because then I'd want them to buy my stuff instead of yours anyway. Theres multiple ways to approach this :)

Again it's just a opinion of mine, but if you are talking about a customer making $60 from a $200 cost solo, where is the ROI on that? Hope you get follow up conversions correct? But what i've learned these last 6 months or so, is that if they do not buy the first time they will not buy at all, most never click a link again

Victor Walthour
Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 12:54
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

I agree, I think it's a nice strategy to (try) to at least breakeven front-end. People not opening emails are a big problem in the industry, mostly because most people are on like 50 email lists. I am continuously trying to clean my list and remove unresponsive people, so that my buyers also get people that are actually opening emails - but it remains a hard task so far :) I guess I am also one of the only ones even trying this though.

Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 12:57
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Dylan Voorhagen on 28 Jun 2019 at 12:57

I agree, I think it's a nice strategy to (try) to at least breakeven front-end. People not opening emails are a big problem in the industry, mostly because most people are on like 50 email lists. I am continuously trying to clean my list and remove unresponsive people, so that my buyers also get people that are actually opening emails - but it remains a hard task so far :) I guess I am also one of the only ones even trying this though.

great and I can sale solos if I choose to do that, but i choose to buy instead, Because i've probably 250k combined subscribers, most of them this year are TRASH

Victor Walthour
Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 13:03
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

maybe my opinion is that way because I started out doing AD Swaps , where you had to verify your list in order to swap ads

Victor Walthour
Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 13:06
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

Yeah but then still quantity =/ quality :)

Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 13:32
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

absolutely it does

Victor Walthour
Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 13:34
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

We're lucky that Udimi has a good feedback system where buyers can report how many sales they got.

Even if sellers were forced to verify their lists, a 300 subscriber verified list could get better results than a 100,000 subscriber list. Results depend on the list and the offer. A 300 person list could have all buyers, a big list could have none.

Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 20:29
William McRea
4214  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

I am happy too but I am a marketing expert and can make money out of thin air

This means it’s all up to how “original”, creative and persuasive your marketing is

I bet I could make money off of every list you could possibly generated at Udimi

At the end of the day it’s still up to you to be different and persuasive. Don't blame people that generate leads for you....what have you done....

I make money because I am a marketer, I am different and I am very successful because of these reasons.

Not everyone loves me, but my customers trust me

That’s good enough

Bill
Posted 28 Jun 2019 at 23:09
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
William McRea on 28 Jun 2019 at 23:09

I am happy too but I am a marketing expert and can make money out of thin air

This means it’s all up to how “original”, creative and persuasive your marketing is

I bet I could make money off of every list you could possibly generated at Udimi

At the end of the day it’s still up to you to be different and persuasive. Don't blame people that generate leads for you....what have you done....

I make money because I am a marketer, I am different and I am very successful because of these reasons.

Not everyone loves me, but my customers trust me

That’s good enough

thanks but i was just expressing an opinion, i've made money from some solos and that was not my point, what i'm saying is it would be nice to know that the subscribers you are paying for are worth paying for. Doesn't matter too me if it costs $5 per lead because i can afford it, but for $5 i expect the lead to open my emails and click the links , not to say they have to purchase anything just show interest

Victor Walthour
Posted 29 Jun 2019 at 03:02
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

If you fill your list with freebie seekers, they will unsubscribe just as soon as you send them a offer they have to pay for, and as a consumer and someone who gets emails himself, i ALREADY KNOW WHEN I AM NOT GOING TO OPEN THOSE EMAILS AGAIN NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY SEND THEM

Victor Walthour
Posted 29 Jun 2019 at 03:06
Dante
3 posts / 3 likes

Victor Walthour, Agreed! Me only being on Udimi for only a few months now. I am feeling your frustration. Not riding your coat tail, just saying that as far as i see you have made your rounds..."RESPECT BRO" I think it's about time you said something! What happened to the emotionally-engaged prospects who have decided to suspend rational thinking and skepticism for a while, giving you a shot at making your case and signing up into your business opportunity. They are gassed out feeling like us! Hopeless... they get a bunch of clients who buy into their program, and none of their clients get results… It takes 4 or 5 months before the clients realize they won’t be making any money from what that “expert” told them to do… or set up for them. The reason so many people are able to get away with doing this is because the online marketing world is sort of in a “gold rush” period right now. Sorry for ramblings but smh...

Posted 29 Jun 2019 at 03:43
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

I'm not frustrated at all actually, but i do have subscribers stories i could tell, And to really be honest about Traffic purchased , it has gotten my domains blacklisted in the past because the subscribers were placed onto my list using API, which i believe it means the subscribers may have signed up for a different squeeze page offer than what they are receiving the emails about, which made them totally useless if you're using aweber because aweber doesn't just turn off double optin for API usage, you have to request and have it approved to do

Still have like 300 subscribers just sitting in limbo, can't delete them can't add them

See attach

I have plenty of subscribers, just to show i do this

See attach

Victor Walthour
Posted 29 Jun 2019 at 05:20
Go up
Go down