About opt in rate help!

About opt in rate help!
Jason
7 posts / 2 likes

Hi guys,

I am new on here and referred by friends. I ordered 200 clicks from one of the highest rated money making traffic seller on here

I was told a good seller regularly offer between 20% to 30% opt in rate.

Out of the 210 clicks, i only got 11 opt ins which is only 10% and less. Is this normal? Please let me know, if my opt in page looks attractive enough or need more work? Also my opt in page only lets clients opt in once with the same email.

Posted 4 Jul 2019 at 11:25
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I would have thought that was very much on the low side, however their are no guarantees that the optin rate will be 30% but between 30/50% is more normal. Your seller can't be blamed as this sometimes happens to us all, a seller is only as good as the offer he is sending traffic to.

Bill Abbott
Posted 4 Jul 2019 at 12:39
Jason
7 posts / 2 likes

Hi, the problem is my website don't support mobile users. shall i simply click exclude mobile traffic when buying traffic on here?

Posted 4 Jul 2019 at 14:45
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Yes click no mobile traffic

Bill Abbott
Posted 4 Jul 2019 at 15:18
Jason
7 posts / 2 likes

is mobile traffic much less better than desktop traffic?

Posted 4 Jul 2019 at 15:39
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I don't think there is much difference, ask a buyer?

Bill Abbott
Posted 4 Jul 2019 at 15:59
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes
Jason on 04 Jul 2019 at 11:25

Hi guys,

I am new on here and referred by friends. I ordered 200 clicks from one of the highest rated money making traffic seller on here

Here is my website:

http://makepassiveincome.vip/ [http://makepassiveincome.vip/]

Out of the 210 clicks, i only got 11 opt ins which is only 10% and less. Is this normal? Please let me know, if my opt in page looks attractive enough or need more work? Also my opt in page only lets clients opt in once with the same email.

Hi Jason.

Your page looks good and should bring in a higher optin rate. I think a big part of why you received such a low optin rate is that you have that link to click if they previously gave their email. I hadn't given my email before but was able to click that other link and go directly to the sales page. That's likely what most did on your last order. I would suggest removing that part.

If your offer does not work for mobile users you'll want to choose 'no mobile' when ordering. I can provide you with 'no mobile' if you want to run some? Also, my lists members see an order just one time so you won't have repeat emails (from my lists) so you can remove that other link that bypasses the optin.

Posted 4 Jul 2019 at 21:48
Jason
7 posts / 2 likes

Also my marketer tells me to use double opt in rather single opt in. Through single opt in, builderall sends all mails straight to clients spam folder and they wont even see. so any suggestion?

Posted 4 Jul 2019 at 22:20
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I stopped with Builderall because my mails were not getting read plus it was expensive, I would not go for double optin as many won't do it.

Bill Abbott
Posted 5 Jul 2019 at 11:43
Jason
7 posts / 2 likes

what platform do you use then?

also what email autoresponder do you use in order for the emails not to go to spam and read alot of by clients? please let me know.

Posted 5 Jul 2019 at 13:19
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I use Aweber autoresponder but none of them are perfect, I believe some of the more expensive ones are better, Aweber does the job for me at present. I simply build my own websites so no monthly fees.

Bill Abbott
Posted 5 Jul 2019 at 13:32
Walt Rines
1 post / 0 likes
Jason on 04 Jul 2019 at 15:39

is mobile traffic much less better than desktop traffic?

completely depends on your offer(s).

If you are building lists of your own, you may want to segment them into desktop only or mobile lists, because mobile traffic generated lists will perform better when you send them mobile offers (like app install offers etc)

Posted 5 Jul 2019 at 14:26
Jason
7 posts / 2 likes

I have a high ticket offer around $1000 per purchase. Is it impossible to convert with 6 email follow ups? I been told by many people on here, it's hard to convert such a offer. But on clickbank, this offer has high gravity within the money making niche. Please advice guys!

Posted 5 Jul 2019 at 15:29
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

It's not impossible but to honest sometimes you sometimes need between 15 and 20 follow ups, it always depends on the quality of your offer and your follow ups. Some play the numbers game.

Bill Abbott
Posted 5 Jul 2019 at 20:20
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Jason on 04 Jul 2019 at 22:20

Also my marketer tells me to use double opt in rather single opt in. Through single opt in, builderall sends all mails straight to clients spam folder and they wont even see. so any suggestion?

Double optin is waste money. If you autoresponder can not deliver to a single optin leads you have a bad autoresponder. 15 years experience talking here.

I don’t know builder all but it should let you connect to Aweber or an SMTP server

Good luck

Bill
Posted 5 Jul 2019 at 21:49
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes
Jason on 05 Jul 2019 at 15:29

I have a high ticket offer around $1000 per purchase. Is it impossible to convert with 6 email follow ups? I been told by many people on here, it's hard to convert such a offer. But on clickbank, this offer has high gravity within the money making niche. Please advice guys!

I know the offer and I sell it every single day of the week....to my buyers list. It generates $11 per click for me. I love it. Hard to sell to causal leads

Bill
Posted 5 Jul 2019 at 21:51
Jason
7 posts / 2 likes

wow sell every single day of the week. That's amazing. Currently i have 6 email professional follow ups. and 27 checkout clicks and no one made purchase for the past 2 days so far. is bidviser also good for building list and traffic?

is health and spirit niche also supported on here? is it very good too?

i am thinking to change my offer to 20 dollar product to convert better?

Posted 6 Jul 2019 at 07:27
Rusty Don Jordan
9 posts / 1 like
Jason on 04 Jul 2019 at 11:25

Hi guys,

Here is my website:

http://makepassiveincome.vip/ [http://makepassiveincome.vip/]

Hey Jason, the % of optins is determined by how well your page converts and his traffic.

With a page that does not convert well even the best traffic is going to have a small optin. After looking at the site the flip flopping is cool but actually very distracting.

Get Your Traffic with Rusty
Posted 8 Jul 2019 at 17:04
Go up
Go down