100% USA Traffic

100% USA Traffic
Dave
18 posts / 3 likes

Seeking providers who can deliver 100% USA only traffic. Please let me know your price point, list size. Long term looking to start an ad coop with my team so would be looking to make large (5 figure) purchases in the near future - would like to discuss price breaks for such purchases.

Product is a clinically proven supplement that has been shown to improve one's mental as well as physical health. Looking to run it to both biz opp/mmo (marketing brain clarity, energy, reduced anxiety) and possibly health/fitness lists.

My offer right now is USA only with Canada being added by end of year.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted 16 Aug 2019 at 00:10
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes
Dave on 16 Aug 2019 at 00:10

Seeking providers who can deliver 100% USA only traffic. Please let me know your price point, list size. Long term looking to start an ad coop with my team so would be looking to make large (5 figure) purchases in the near future - would like to discuss price breaks for such purchases.

Product is a clinically proven supplement that has been shown to improve one's mental as well as physical health. Looking to run it to both biz opp/mmo (marketing brain clarity, energy, reduced anxiety) and possibly health/fitness lists.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave.

I can send you 100% USA clicks. Pm your link and I'll check to see if it's a good fit for my lists.

Posted 16 Aug 2019 at 08:07
John O'Brien
34 posts / 14 likes

Hey Dave, I can do USA clicks only. PM your offer and I'll see if it's good for my list. Thanks John

Posted 17 Aug 2019 at 04:22
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes

Hi Dave! I can offer you 100% USA traffic only!

PM me!

Tom
Posted 20 Aug 2019 at 15:21
Patrik Radacic
2005  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Same here, PM what you need and we can discuss. 100% US is no issue

Posted 20 Aug 2019 at 15:25
Dave
18 posts / 3 likes
John O'Brien on 17 Aug 2019 at 04:22

Hey Dave, I can do USA clicks only. PM your offer and I'll see if it's good for my list. Thanks John

John, have a request I'd like to make of you. There appears to be some weird thing happening with my link. Would you be so kind and to click on this link - put in a dummy email - when you hit the sales page click on the button - 3 day supply - this will take you to an order form. Would you tell me what you see on the order form?

http://36544.freeamaremood.com

Huge thanks for doing this and I will owe you.

Posted 20 Aug 2019 at 15:31
Dave
18 posts / 3 likes
Tomaz Bozic on 20 Aug 2019 at 15:21

Hi Dave! I can offer you 100% USA traffic only!

PM me!

Tom,

Here's my link - http://36544.freeamaremood.com

But I have a request to make of you. I'm experiencing something weird with this link. Would you be so kind as to click on the link - when the page loads click on the button - free 3-day supply - and when the order form pops up - tell me what you see?

Thanks!

Posted 20 Aug 2019 at 15:33
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes
Dave on 20 Aug 2019 at 15:33

Tom,

Here's my link - http://36544.freeamaremood.com

But I have a request to make of you. I'm experiencing something weird with this link. Would you be so kind as to click on the link - when the page loads click on the button - free 3-day supply - and when the order form pops up - tell me what you see?

Thanks!

This is what I see. Order form.

See attach

Tom
Posted 20 Aug 2019 at 16:02
Jyoti Taneja
94 posts / 15 likes
Dave on 16 Aug 2019 at 00:10

Thanks,

Dave

Hello Mr. Dave,

I can help :)

Posted 21 Aug 2019 at 09:47
John O'Brien
34 posts / 14 likes
Dave on 20 Aug 2019 at 15:31

John, have a request I'd like to make of you. There appears to be some weird thing happening with my link. Would you be so kind and to click on this link - put in a dummy email - when you hit the sales page click on the button - 3 day supply - this will take you to an order form. Would you tell me what you see on the order form?

http://36544.freeamaremood.com

Huge thanks for doing this and I will owe you.

Mate I just went to your link... it went straight to the sales page, didn't see no opt-in form at all.

As an Internet Marketer myself this is not where you want to send your traffic, this is just a waste of money for you. It should be a Lead Capture Page which after the prospect enters their name & email details takes them to a sale page or Video for more information.

I don't know what experience you have in Marketing, I hope this helps.

John

Posted 21 Aug 2019 at 09:55
John O'Brien
34 posts / 14 likes

This wouldn't be a good fit for my list.

Posted 21 Aug 2019 at 10:01
Glenn Fedoruk
7044  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

Dave I can offer you 100 percent USA AT A RATE OF 1000 per day if interested

Posted 22 Aug 2019 at 05:53
Go up
Go down