Using Udimi: Build Email List or Promote Offers?

Using Udimi: Build Email List or Promote Offers?
Gale Fu
2 posts / 0 likes

Hi all, I am currently doing a health/fitness niche and I have recently just started out. I would like to know if it's better to use Udimi to build my email list or should I just use Udimi to get sales?

Posted 18 Aug 2019 at 11:04
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

Both

Posted 18 Aug 2019 at 11:26
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Agreed, you can do both with Udimi

Bill Abbott
Posted 18 Aug 2019 at 11:42
Gale Fu
2 posts / 0 likes

Thanks for the prompt replies guys. What's a good way to build email list + get sales? I am currently getting seller to promote my landing page while sending an auto email after a few hours to promote offers. Is this method ok or is there anything I can do to improve?

Posted 18 Aug 2019 at 11:46
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes

Don't just "spam" your new subscribers with offers. Provide value, build connection and then promote your offer.

Tom
Posted 18 Aug 2019 at 14:01
John O'Brien
34 posts / 14 likes

Both, then build a relationship with your list to get sales.

Posted 18 Aug 2019 at 15:33
Marcos Martinez Azaro
3 posts / 0 likes

I am in the same boat as Gale and I have the same questions.

Do you guys recommend promoting a OTO after the lead magnet to pay for the ads? Or you always only make the offers after a few warming up emails?

Posted 18 Aug 2019 at 21:34
John O'Brien
34 posts / 14 likes
Marcos Martinez Azaro on 18 Aug 2019 at 21:34

I am in the same boat as Gale and I have the same questions.

Do you guys recommend promoting a OTO after the lead magnet to pay for the ads? Or you always only make the offers after a few warming up emails?

It's entirely up to you... a OTO might be okay, I've purchased OTO's myself. As I once learnt find your customers need and then give them the solution in the form of your product or offer.

Posted 19 Aug 2019 at 04:50
Antwan Mullins
3 posts / 2 likes
Gale Fu on 18 Aug 2019 at 11:04

Hi all, I am currently doing a health/fitness niche and I have recently just started out. I would like to know if it's better to use Udimi to build my email list or should I just use Udimi to get sales?

Hey Gale im going to be honest i have a health and fitness bizzop too, last month i was using udimi and it went ok alot of opt ins not alot of sales. I found a system for $30 dollars a month that blew solo ads out the water. With that same system i started selling solos in less than a month. My site on facebook is called Glow Girl Naturals. This is a link to the website that gives you 3000-6000 tier 1 prospects a month. Yes its my referral link but you wanted an honest opinion this is insane. Message back if you do decide to join im over 100k prospects because of a hack only very few know. I will add you in. https://www.myleadgensecret.com/?rid=6330&splash=1

Antwan Mullins
Posted 19 Aug 2019 at 05:25
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes
Gale Fu on 18 Aug 2019 at 11:04

Hi Gale.

I have separate health & fitness & weight loss lists. PM me your link and I'll check it out to see if I can help you.

Posted 19 Aug 2019 at 06:05
Go up
Go down