Anyone would like to mentor me?

Anyone would like to mentor me?
Marcos Martinez Azaro
3 posts / 0 likes

I want to build a list as quickly and as cost efficient as possible.

I have money to invest and I want to avoid the common mistakes that a newbie would make.

I've been learning how to use clickmagick to track everything, including affiliate sales in most affiliate networks.

My objective is to build a high quality list as quickly as possible, and use it to monetize with affiliate products, and also to sell solo ads here in udimi.

I'm a quick learner, I've been making a full time online income for 10 years, just never from email marketing or solo ads.

I appreciate anyone who takes the trouble to leave any reply. Cheers

Posted 20 Aug 2019 at 01:58
John O'Brien
34 posts / 14 likes

Build a list isn't going to happen overnight. There are a lot of things that go into a list.

Building relationships with your list for one and there are many, many more pieces of the puzzle that need to be put into place as well.

People will only buy from you when they know you and trust you... and this takes time to do. I don't know how much time you want to take.

When I stepped into this industry of Solo Ads awhile ago... I was green as they come and I'm still learning, I've made some mistakes which I'm still trying to repair even now.

I hope this helps, I'm not an expert at all just giving you my opinion.

Posted 20 Aug 2019 at 02:51
Lloyd Hugh Coetzee
22 posts / 4 likes

Hi Marcos, PM me and I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction. It won't cost you anything either

Posted 27 Aug 2019 at 07:57
Go up
Go down