Suggestion: Add option to send message on click order

Suggestion: Add option to send message on click order
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

Right now we are able to set an automated message whenever we accept/finish an order. However I'd also love to send a message when someone places an order. In this message I'd like to add for example that I have 100 hours to finish the solo, and that if they expect a 70% optin rate with 50% sales rate they are better off cancelling the solo since I don't want any false expectations and I feel some people entering the solo business expect a money printing machine without putting in any work. Aligning expectations will help to protect people and decrease the frustrations, people demanding refunds, etc. But this should happen before the order starting (and people don't seem to read descriptions)

Thoughts? :)

Posted 2 Sep 2019 at 21:05
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

You can do that once you accept the order.It's the same.If the buyer changes his mind,he can cancel the order.

Posted 3 Sep 2019 at 13:03
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes
Kujtim Guga on 03 Sep 2019 at 13:03

You can do that once you accept the order.It's the same.If the buyer changes his mind,he can cancel the order.

In my experience its often too late, as people see that when they already got clicks.

Posted 3 Sep 2019 at 19:51
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

That would be a great feature, a sort of disclaimer to save lots of hassles. +1 for me!

Posted 3 Sep 2019 at 22:10
Lloyd Hugh Coetzee
22 posts / 4 likes

yep, I think managing expectations is important.

So many people convince new marketers that all they need to do is send traffic to a landing page, and they can quit their jobs and earn thousands per week.

The reality is quite different, as most of you are probably aware.

I think it would be a useful feature, or even a generic disclaimer from Udimi that purchasers have to agree to before ordering that advises that sales aren't guaranteed and optin rates on average are between 30-50% (or something similar)

Posted 4 Sep 2019 at 03:31
Go up
Go down