Do I need to change anything about my new landing page,please help? need feedback

Do I need to change anything about my new landing page,please help? need feedback
Cjmdigitalads
2 posts / 0 likes

Hi can someone help me by providing feedback about my new affiliate offer landing page? Does page look professional or not.? Will it convert to sign ups for free training? Does it make you want to know more by attending free trmy aining? How does the page layout look? Will this be a good affiliate offer that will convert to sales? Thank you in advance. Check it out real quick by clicking the link. https://bit.ly/2kMsBgS

Posted 4 Oct 2019 at 20:49
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You will get more optins if you ask for email only.

Posted 4 Oct 2019 at 21:24
Ben Abdallah
34  / 1
70 posts / 15 likes

Hey ,

The squeeze is not really good. I see many details keep it simple

header + video + email + submit button

Engaged Leads 85% up to 100% T1 MMO convert with CPA offers, affiliate links ..
Posted 4 Oct 2019 at 21:32
Cjmdigitalads
2 posts / 0 likes
Ben Abdallah on 04 Oct 2019 at 21:32

Hey ,

The squeeze is not really good. I see many details keep it simple

header + video + email + submit button

So should remove the timer?

Posted 4 Oct 2019 at 23:39
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

There is far too much going on, simple is best get rid of the timer and go for just Name and e-mail not first name and 2nd name, I'm not a big fan of videos as they can be distracting.

Bill Abbott
Posted 5 Oct 2019 at 06:09
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

The last 2 posts I agree with simple but with lots of expression . Also dont bother asking for the name just email . The more work people will have to do the less optins you will get plus its the privacy thing people don't like to open up that much

Posted 5 Oct 2019 at 07:36
Olivier Thibeault
7 posts / 0 likes

Hello, i do not see the email without going down the page so its no good. Then I would keep the video but remove the text that is wrong position. Also remove the timer too. That's all! I hope it helps.

Olivier Thibeault
Posted 6 Oct 2019 at 19:28
Go up
Go down