Why some solo ads have high number of filtered clicks?

Why some solo ads have high number of filtered clicks?
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes

I bought 5 Solo Ads and out of these one gave me very poor results (that is less number of optins and no oto sales). I checked the statistics and found there was 39 filtered clicks. Most of those filtered clicks were like Robot, Fake Computer Info, Proxy Serve etc. I got few optins and when I checked those email addresses, all those email addresses had numbers in the email address and most of those are undeliverable emails. when I asked about this, the seller stopped responding to me. I really can not understand how do this?

Posted 17 Sep 2014 at 18:01
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes

Update: I left negative feedback to the seller whose Solo gave me poor results and he is threatening me in Messages.

Pierre Maxim It's up to you my friend. I will extra deliver your clicks after 8 more days... once everything clears and it's good. I will also return the favor and put a negative comment for you where nobody will want to touch your money and only remove it if I send out your extra clicks. You can put your negative comments now or get extra clicks... choice is yours.

This guy left negative feedback since I was asking about his fake clicks. Really disappointed

Posted 19 Sep 2014 at 04:30
David Powers
3 posts / 0 likes

The problem is that this "filtering" system says fake pc or robot click and they are not. Many of us sellers are having to deal with this very faulty filtering system. I use clickmagick to track my clicks that get delivered. Clickmagick filters out fake clicks and robots and a huge amount of the clicks that clickmagick allows to go through the filtering system here says fake pc, robot etc.... Now I know for a fact that the clicks coming from my list are not fake, they are legit. And I am not the only seller having this problem, it was the same garbage when this was called safe swaps and we sold from there. Truly I would not be surprised if the owner is taking these "filtered" clicks and using them for himself and making a killing off us sellers. I know Pierre and have used him before as well and he does deliver good clicks, but with this filtering system the way it is it will continue to happen.

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 01:53
Aj Simon
4 posts / 3 likes

I am actually dealing with the same issue. Udimi filters out like 10-20 clicks for every 100 clicks I send. The thing is... if any customer accuses you of sending bot traffic, it's a VERY good idea to show them your clickmagick or QCC reports. Those tracking services will prove that your clicks are legitimate. I hope this issue gets resolved soon. :)

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 01:58
David Powers
3 posts / 0 likes

Me too, I refuse to believe that udimi can filter out better than clickmagick or QCC for fake clicks. I hope it does get fixed too, it is such a waste of effort and time sending more and more clicks that should be counted. I could understand if it was just one or two sellers having this problem, but it is a great deal of people that are selling on here having the same problem.

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 02:11
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Part of the system setup and has been for ages, and not looking like changing soon either a buyers paradise....

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 04:25
Joni Leung
808  / 9
82 posts / 21 likes

I believe all sellers have the same issues with those filtered clicks, no matter how legit the clicks are... But in return, buyers get better results which is very good. Just my 2 cents

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 04:38
David Powers
3 posts / 0 likes

well yeah better for the buyer, but what good is it when the sellers are burning up their list to send 2 or 3 times the clicks to fill orders. Eventually it will cause issues with no sellers wanting to use this. I just think the system is very faulty, I would like to see some proof physical proof that udimi's filtering system is better than clickmagick or QCC. But yes a buyers paradise for sure.

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 05:52
Andy France
11 posts / 1 like

I have the exact same problem. I use my own tracking domain with ClickMagick and almost every click coming from that domain (andyfrance.pw) is labeled "web click". Yesterday I opened a ticket and asked if it was possible to confirm the tracking link so the clicks would come through. It got an answer back saying it could be done for 1500$. I actually raised a similar question about the filter a while back, the answer from Udimi: Don't use any tracking!

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 07:35
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Straight answers aren't possible.. with Safe-Swaps or Here...!!

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 11:43
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes

I bought 6 Solos so far and almost all of them deliver Web Clicks or Direct Clicks instead of Mail? Why is this so?

Posted 25 Sep 2014 at 13:34
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Hello Abul if the clicks were delivered here in UDIMI and were web clicks then the seller wouldn't have been paid and clicks would be still pending is that the case still? Did the tracker here count the clicks?

Posted 25 Sep 2014 at 14:51
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes

It shows under "Completed Solos". That means it considers web clicks as genuine clicks. Am I right?

Posted 25 Sep 2014 at 15:48
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Andy France on 21 Sep 2014 at 07:35

See attach

Watch Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2BOY2HXJ8Y

Our most important task is to provide the safest site for buying and selling clicks on the Internet, so we started development of our own click filterafter we realized that out of all traffic counters NONE gives protection from fraud and useless clicks.

We sent 50 support requests to Internet’s most loved and largest click statistics agencies (both free and paid) with the same question: do you provide fraud protection? All of them responded: yes, we do. Then we sent them few real-world scenarios, asking how their counter will behave. NONE of them gave acceptable answer… In summary their answer sounded like: we will count all your traffic and then you have to make your own conclusions.

What? What the hell? Why do I have to spend hours trying to catch 15 fake clicks out of 10000, if I am paying you for your fraud protection?

…after this phrase none of them replied to us.

This example shows clearly that traffic counter’s task is to count everything it catches… and then you are left alone with the data you have to analyze. That's a boring and time consuming task.

Even if you decide to waste your time analyzing endless tables and resolving hostnames, you won’t be able to filter all useless traffic, because this requires you to be an expert in this field.

This is where our 6 year of experience at Safe-Swaps from 240 million of clicks counted will be helpful.

Our experts developed automatic click filter which does everything automatically. Our filter works similar to filters on Bing, Yahoo and Google Adsense.

Udimi traffic filter redirects all traffic to your site, but counts only quality traffic. If you wish to see traffic which didn’t pass our quality control click “xxx filtered” link. You will see each click and a reason why we didn’t count it.

Here are some examples of traffic we don’t count, because you definitely don’t want to pay for the traffic like that:

Non-email traffic, because according to Udimi rules all traffic must come from email solo ad Search engine spiders Spam email harvester bots, worms, ping/uptime monitoring visits Fraud or fake clicks Anonymous proxy traffic Botnet traffic and other types of fake traffic Duplicate clicks from the same recipient Users with disabled javascript Clicks from a person, who spent less than 3 seconds on your site

After passing all our filters, you’ll always see only real clicks and naturally this number will always be lower than you see in primitive and naïve autoresponder /click counter statistics.

Our system saves hundreds of dollars for our members every day by filtering junk and useless traffic.

Let’s review some of our filters in detail. Proxy checks

To bypass uniqueness filter, fraudsters use a software that changes their own IP addresses based on a list of proxy servers. Newbies and idiots are using transparent servers that are easy to discover. Experienced fraudsters are using more complicated methods.

Open proxies are easy to discover, since they pass original IP along with their own. We are able to identify them on-the-fly.

Anonymous proxy is the same as open proxy, but they are impossible to be identified on-the-fly. We are able to identify them.

High anonymity proxy is the same as anonymous proxy, but it doesn’t even identify itself as a proxy. We are able to identify them.

Distorting proxy identifies itself as a proxy server, but makes an incorrect original IP address available through the http headers. We are able to identify them.

Zombie computers that are running a proxy service which was installed by a computer virus or other similar means. The owners of such computers are typically unaware that their computers are being used as a proxy, thus enabling fraudsters to use the legitimate owner's Internet connection to send spam, commit credit card fraud, and be engaged in other illegal activity. Connection type check

This check is important, because most clicks must come from users on fixed line or mobile ISPs. If most traffic comes from commercial sources, like Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit, then most likely these clicks were automated by fraudster’s web server. Additional information

In addition to all information above you’ll be able to see following additional details for each IP address: Country, Region, City, Latitude, Longitude, ZIPCode, TimeZone, ISP, Domain, NetSpeed, AreaCode, location on map.

And now the best part: this filter is completely free for all Udimi users. By the way, Udimi is free too, so join today and enjoy largest, best and safest solo marketplace on the net.

Posted 25 Sep 2014 at 22:54
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 25 Sep 2014 at 22:54

See attach

I see the following in stats..

Delivered 228 of 225

228 clicks, plus 47 filtered.

Referrers 3 1.3% Mail 3 1.3% Web 225 97.4% None

The above shows that only 3 clicks came from Mail. and 225 without showing referrers. So how this thing is happening? I am a newbie, so please let me know.

Thank you

Posted 26 Sep 2014 at 02:22
Anthony Marks
5 posts / 3 likes

I think we are missing the point. Abul tried to communicate with the seller, but heard nothing. I think most of this could have been avoided with communication from the seller. I have bought a lot of solos here and maybe 3% of sellers actually communicate with you unless requesting positive feedback.

Posted 26 Sep 2014 at 03:26
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Abdul the stats you have are the norm as I said in other thread majority of clicks are no referrer known.. Web are not counted so should be good how did conversion guy in way of optins?

Posted 26 Sep 2014 at 08:28
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes
Anthony Marks on 26 Sep 2014 at 03:26

See attach

You are right. The seller even threatened me.. ;(

Posted 26 Sep 2014 at 10:06
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes
Rick Ling on 26 Sep 2014 at 08:28

See attach

Almost 99% clicks are with no referrers and only 0.25% are from mail. There were few optins, but all those email addresses looked similar (somenameXXXX@somedomain.com) the XXXX were numbers in almost all optins. The optins were non-responsive and never opened any follow-up emails.

Posted 26 Sep 2014 at 10:10
Aj Simon
4 posts / 3 likes
Abul K Azad on 26 Sep 2014 at 10:10

See attach

In this case, it looks way too suspicious. The optins you got look fake. However, as a seller, I do know that the tracking software does not track mail clicks properly. I send all of my traffic from "mail" and Udimi's tracking says like .05% are from mail. Which I know for a fact is not true. That's why it's important to also use a tracking software like Quality Click Control or Click Magic

Posted 26 Sep 2014 at 18:35
Abul K Azad
3  / 1
14 posts / 3 likes
Aj Simon on 26 Sep 2014 at 18:35

See attach

Yes, I use MyClickBoss to track.

I checked it again. Udimi tracking is perfect in my case.

Posted 3 Oct 2014 at 18:08
Go up
Go down