Who really has buyers on their list?

Who really has buyers on their list?
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

Most claim buyers on their lists but from my most recent experience , that is not true.

I've bought a lot of traffic in last 2 weeks and got 0 buyers from any seller on Udimi.

The buyers that are on lists only buy $10 and below offers which means there's never return on investment.

And for the most part i'm confused as to how they get on lists but never click after being on lists

Most sellers will say , oh it's in the follow up but if they don't open and click email, where is the follow up.

Yesterday Alone I got 300 signups that didn't even watch the video they just signed up as if they were paid to do so

Posted 2 Nov 2019 at 12:20
George Kosch
44  / 2
10 posts / 12 likes

I have said this time and time again to our members Victor. Most of these "signups" are fake fake fake. If you look at a typical solo you will find 25 first names in a row with no last name even though the signup form clearly states to enter name. Also, they never click the activation links ever!

Anyways, I'm glad you are seeing this as it's been this way for years.

Posted 6 Nov 2019 at 17:36
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes

That's why i stopped buying traffic here. Too many bullshit clicks.

Udimi is supposed to have this awesome fraud filtering but that doesn't seem to work for shit.

Posted 6 Nov 2019 at 17:50
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Buyers post thumbs up with sales here every day if you watch the news feed. People that don't sell solos never appreciate how difficult it is to deliver hundred of visitors.

If you want higher quality you're going to wind up paying atleast $1 per click anywhere else... thats a lot more than 40 cents per click.

If you buy traffic on google they will serve your ad for a while then they will stop it and say "You're not paying enough per click, your ad isn't getting enough clicks per impression, you need to pay more", thats fun... thats how their stock price got to be $1300 a share by squeezing people for dollars per click. Facebook is a lot of really low quality traffic. Do you guys have an alternative besides ban everyone you don't like?

"You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a god
Watch people's heads roll, roll, a' roll"

Posted 7 Nov 2019 at 01:10
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes

I never heard that about google ads. My ads are all around 0.05 per click. Doing this for years and I never ever heard that google would disable my accounts lol.

See attach

Same goes for Facebook where you say it's LQ traffic

See attach

Tom
Posted 7 Nov 2019 at 07:50
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Those screenshots you showed don't show much, not many impressions, like days worth? If you showed like a million impression it would show something.

I didn't say anything about google disabling your account, I just said they charge you more and more all the time with their ad quality scored.

Maybe those 5 cent clicks are coming from the mobile content network which is really low quality. No way google and facebook make billions every year charging advertisers 5 cents a click. Desktop search clicks from google keywords cost $1 and up to $20, $30 PER CLICK, or you must know a secret I don't, congrats.

Posted 7 Nov 2019 at 08:13
Philip Coble
2164  / 9
28 posts / 17 likes
Victor Walthour on 02 Nov 2019 at 12:20

Most claim buyers on their lists but from my most recent experience , that is not true.

I've bought a lot of traffic in last 2 weeks and got 0 buyers from any seller on Udimi.

The buyers that are on lists only buy $10 and below offers which means there's never return on investment.

And for the most part i'm confused as to how they get on lists but never click after being on lists

Most sellers will say , oh it's in the follow up but if they don't open and click email, where is the follow up.

Yesterday Alone I got 300 signups that didn't even watch the video they just signed up as if they were paid to do so

For 1. Sales depends on the offer. And if it's high ticket, it takes a lot of warming and reminding and follow up. Some of our clients actually use phone sales teams for high ticket and they do well with services in the tens of thousands of dollars range. We've also seen low ticket sales past few days and weeks, months and years. Some offers do well, others not. It's always been this way. And follow up is necessary. This is a fact, if it weren't so then we wouldn't have to ask for the email address. But that brings us to 2. Your email needs to be firstly properly authenticated, dmarc, dkim, spf and rdns. Secondly inboxing also relies heavily on domain reputation and then ip rep. This is only the tip of the iceberg as there are many variables when it come to inboxing. So just because they opt in, doesn't mean they will open and clicks, even if they open doesn't mean they gonna click. That part depends on the content. And also, the inboxing depends on the content a little too. So there's lots of things to consider here. Could be a combination of all these things that caused the bad result.

Get High Quality Traffic To Your Offer
Posted 7 Nov 2019 at 09:29
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

Selling products via email requires follow up and relationship skills. I recommend you segment your list and focus on leads that engage. Also I recommend you offer a variety of products, one product sales funnels are doomed to lose money.

Ebiz
Posted 9 Nov 2019 at 16:21
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Ebusiness Traffic on 09 Nov 2019 at 16:21

Selling products via email requires follow up and relationship skills. I recommend you segment your list and focus on leads that engage. Also I recommend you offer a variety of products, one product sales funnels are doomed to lose money.

honestly sometimes i just be wanting to post on the forum lol, I get sales, i have multiple offers I can afford to do what i want and I buy traffic my life is not depended on Udimi solo sellers plus solo ads are a crapshoot and so is google ads, bing ads any ad for that matter, the best ads do not get everyone to buy in either

Victor Walthour
Posted 9 Nov 2019 at 16:30
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

Personally I try to get a solo from every seller on Udimi just because you never know where a sale may come from

Victor Walthour
Posted 9 Nov 2019 at 16:32
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes
Victor Walthour on 09 Nov 2019 at 16:30

honestly sometimes i just be wanting to post on the forum lol, I get sales, i have multiple offers I can afford to do what i want and I buy traffic my life is not depended on Udimi solo sellers plus solo ads are a crapshoot and so is google ads, bing ads any ad for that matter, the best ads do not get everyone to buy in either

Yeah solo ads are a challenge. In my affiliate business I’ve tried every thing form of traffic from solo ads to cpv...all of them work. I found a great way to use cpv traffic to make commissions. Lol.. I am not sharing because that’s how things get destroyed. But that’s crap adware traffic. I am a marketer so I figure out how to monetize traffic sources...not the other way around.

good luck...keep trying.

Ebiz
Posted 9 Nov 2019 at 16:45
Elwood Lee
1 post / 0 likes
Victor Walthour on 02 Nov 2019 at 12:20

Thanks for your input and experience with Udimi so far Victor. I myself just joined Udimi, hoping it was on the up an up, but this is disappointing to hear. I've ran 3 ads so far.

1st Run = 200 clicks, 29% optins, No Sales, 19.9 % 1st eMail open up, 7.8% on 2nd email.

2nd Run = 200 clicks, 25.8% optins, NO Sales,

3rd Run = still running. but so far only 18% optins, Again, NO sales.

Hopefully those will turn into buyer within the next 7-10 days, Only time will tell.

Thanks again for your input, keep us updated.

Elwood

PS

If anyone has some great places to share where they're actually getting results, would be much appreciated.

Posted 9 Nov 2019 at 16:47
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Elwood Lee on 09 Nov 2019 at 16:47

Thanks for your input and experience with Udimi so far Victor. I myself just joined Udimi, hoping it was on the up an up, but this is disappointing to hear. I've ran 3 ads so far.

1st Run = 200 clicks, 29% optins, No Sales, 19.9 % 1st eMail open up, 7.8% on 2nd email.

2nd Run = 200 clicks, 25.8% optins, NO Sales,

3rd Run = still running. but so far only 18% optins, Again, NO sales.

Hopefully those will turn into buyer within the next 7-10 days, Only time will tell.

Thanks again for your input, keep us updated.

Elwood

PS

If anyone has some great places to share where they're actually getting results, would be much appreciated.

Udimi works great for some on a regular basis depending on offers and remember by the time those 200 clicks see your ad that they may have seen that same offer 20 times already

Victor Walthour
Posted 9 Nov 2019 at 16:56
Evan
5 posts / 6 likes
Victor Walthour on 09 Nov 2019 at 16:30

Regarding your comment about google/bing/any ads being a crapshoot - this is false! If youre only getting crapshoot results, its because you simply do not know how to advertise on google/bing etc. I manage PPC accounts for a living, and have some clients who spend 40k per day on ads before hiring me - and yes, they are getting crapshoot results. Once I do my thing, and set it all up properly, then and only then do they start seeing positive ROI. and when I say positive, i mean, i decrease their ad spend by thousands of dollars, and increase their conversions/revenue by hundreds of thousands of dollars per week. GAds/bing/fb - all incredibly, incredibly powerful - for making money, AND wasting money when not done properly :)

Posted 24 Nov 2019 at 19:21
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

@Evan Wow 40k a day spent on ads thats impressive. Have any tips or screenshots to post? Or just the usual neener neener I'm so smart.

Posted 25 Nov 2019 at 00:55
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Evan on 24 Nov 2019 at 19:21

Regarding your comment about google/bing/any ads being a crapshoot - this is false! If youre only getting crapshoot results, its because you simply do not know how to advertise on google/bing etc. I manage PPC accounts for a living, and have some clients who spend 40k per day on ads before hiring me - and yes, they are getting crapshoot results. Once I do my thing, and set it all up PROPERLY, then and only then do they start seeing positive ROI. and when I say positive, i mean, i decrease their ad spend by thousands of dollars, and increase their conversions/revenue by hundreds of thousands of dollars per week. GAds/bing/fb - all incredibly, incredibly powerful - for making money, AND wasting money when not done properly :)

i do bing myself

See attach

Victor Walthour
Posted 25 Nov 2019 at 01:03
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

"i do bing myself" that sounds naughty :D

How many days is that Victor?

Posted 25 Nov 2019 at 01:18
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

maybe 4 i stopped it a day

Victor Walthour
Posted 25 Nov 2019 at 01:25
Thomas Freeman
2870  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

I got to be confused quite often.

I have times when i buy traffic and get 0 sales from 1000 clicks.

When looking some UDIMI sellers, there is pattern which tells me there is something wrong with those sales numbers.

Most of my sales comes from broadcasts i send to my subscribers. And you must send quite a lot otherwise if you send "1 in 2 days" when some crazy marketers send 3 per day.. your broadcast "1 in 2 days" will be lost there...

Another thing i have found is that when i see what kind of broadcasts people send and in the same time sells solo ads there is no question why it's hard to get sales.

I have bough quite a lot solo ads here and i got mostly none of the sales.

About 10$ offers:
I have tested and found that conversion rate can be the same or even higher on offers which costs 10 x more than 10$. So its not about price.

PRE-LANDERS:
It can change all and mostly changes.

Next, are we tracking direct traffic sales or also indirect traffic sales ?

BREAK EVEN:
In perfect world i would love to get break even on solo ads but somehow i find it harder and harder to do. I get approx 30-50% and rest comes from broadcasts.

Most of money i make is from "follow ups" and by saying follow ups i mean simple broadcasts.

A lot to do here...

Just my 1.17 cents

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 28 Nov 2019 at 20:12
Austin
1 post / 0 likes

my seller changed the link i gave him and the site says 3 people have clicked but my link has recorded nothing? is this standard procedure?

Posted 10 Dec 2019 at 16:27
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Austin sellers cannot change the tracking link for the solo. Top right Help Button will bring you to official Live Support.

Posted 10 Dec 2019 at 17:15
Go up
Go down