Who really has buyers on their list?

Who really has buyers on their list?
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

Most claim buyers on their lists but from my most recent experience , that is not true.

I've bought a lot of traffic in last 2 weeks and got 0 buyers from any seller on Udimi.

The buyers that are on lists only buy $10 and below offers which means there's never return on investment.

And for the most part i'm confused as to how they get on lists but never click after being on lists

Most sellers will say , oh it's in the follow up but if they don't open and click email, where is the follow up.

Yesterday Alone I got 300 signups that didn't even watch the video they just signed up as if they were paid to do so

Posted 2 Nov 2019 at 12:20
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

"i do bing myself" that sounds naughty :D

How many days is that Victor?

Posted 25 Nov 2019 at 01:18
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

maybe 4 i stopped it a day

Victor Walthour
Posted 25 Nov 2019 at 01:25
Thomas Freeman
2876  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

I got to be confused quite often.

I have times when i buy traffic and get 0 sales from 1000 clicks.

When looking some UDIMI sellers, there is pattern which tells me there is something wrong with those sales numbers.

Most of my sales comes from broadcasts i send to my subscribers. And you must send quite a lot otherwise if you send "1 in 2 days" when some crazy marketers send 3 per day.. your broadcast "1 in 2 days" will be lost there...

Another thing i have found is that when i see what kind of broadcasts people send and in the same time sells solo ads there is no question why it's hard to get sales.

I have bough quite a lot solo ads here and i got mostly none of the sales.

About 10$ offers:
I have tested and found that conversion rate can be the same or even higher on offers which costs 10 x more than 10$. So its not about price.

PRE-LANDERS:
It can change all and mostly changes.

Next, are we tracking direct traffic sales or also indirect traffic sales ?

BREAK EVEN:
In perfect world i would love to get break even on solo ads but somehow i find it harder and harder to do. I get approx 30-50% and rest comes from broadcasts.

Most of money i make is from "follow ups" and by saying follow ups i mean simple broadcasts.

A lot to do here...

Just my 1.17 cents

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 28 Nov 2019 at 20:12
Austin
1 post / 0 likes

my seller changed the link i gave him and the site says 3 people have clicked but my link has recorded nothing? is this standard procedure?

Posted 10 Dec 2019 at 16:27
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Austin sellers cannot change the tracking link for the solo. Top right Help Button will bring you to official Live Support.

Posted 10 Dec 2019 at 17:15
Andrew Lewin
12 posts / 6 likes
Thomas Freeman on 28 Nov 2019 at 20:12

I got to be confused quite often.

I have times when i buy traffic and get 0 sales from 1000 clicks.

When looking some UDIMI sellers, there is pattern which tells me there is something wrong with those sales numbers.

Most of my sales comes from broadcasts i send to my subscribers. And you must send quite a lot otherwise if you send "1 in 2 days" when some crazy marketers send 3 per day.. your broadcast "1 in 2 days" will be lost there...

Another thing i have found is that when i see what kind of broadcasts people send and in the same time sells solo ads there is no question why it's hard to get sales.

I have bough quite a lot solo ads here and i got mostly none of the sales.

About 10$ offers:
I have tested and found that conversion rate can be the same or even higher on offers which costs 10 x more than 10$. So its not about price.

PRE-LANDERS:
It can change all and mostly changes.

Next, are we tracking direct traffic sales or also indirect traffic sales ?

BREAK EVEN:
In perfect world i would love to get break even on solo ads but somehow i find it harder and harder to do. I get approx 30-50% and rest comes from broadcasts.

Most of money i make is from "follow ups" and by saying follow ups i mean simple broadcasts.

A lot to do here...

Just my 1.17 cents

Agreed. It is all going to be about the follow up when it comes to converting solo ad traffic.

Posted 10 Dec 2019 at 22:36
Razvan Muntean
148  / 4
13 posts / 8 likes
Victor Walthour on 25 Nov 2019 at 01:03

i do bing myself

[20191125010348.png]

nice stats , are you getting sales ?

Posted 11 Dec 2019 at 19:14
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Austin on 10 Dec 2019 at 16:27

my seller changed the link i gave him and the site says 3 people have clicked but my link has recorded nothing? is this standard procedure?

yeah i doubt link changes without your permission

Victor Walthour
Posted 11 Dec 2019 at 23:15
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Razvan Muntean on 11 Dec 2019 at 19:14

nice stats , are you getting sales ?

sure i do

Victor Walthour
Posted 11 Dec 2019 at 23:16
Robert Nurden
1 post / 0 likes
Jason Coleman on 06 Nov 2019 at 17:50

That's why i stopped buying traffic here. Too many bullshit clicks.

Udimi is supposed to have this awesome fraud filtering but that doesn't seem to work for shit.

Totally agree with you there my friend....iv’e tried it and lost money so I’m outta here.....Udimi IS full of shit

Posted 13 Dec 2019 at 10:34
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

losing money is apart of advertising, you lose money first no matter where you buy traffic from because you don't know when someone will purchase your product, most people lose money not being able to follow up with the leads properly or the lead has already made the decision that they're not buying the product

Victor Walthour
Posted 13 Dec 2019 at 12:52
Go up
Go down