Buying Solo ads - Some useful information from a seller

Buying Solo ads - Some useful information from a seller
Patrik Radacic
2008  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Hi!

Here is some useful information for you who are buying solo ads traffic. It is based on the most common questions I get from buyers. I might add more later to this if it was useful.

First go through the videos provided in the HELP section here on udimi. There you will find useful videos showing how to place orders, and where to click.

After you have watched those movies we can go in a bit more about what to think about.

I will be a bit more detailed soon but I really want to emphasize one thing, the money is in the follow ups. You will learn why later, but please remember this.

// Sales Percent
When someone bought solo ads and the order is complete, the buyer can give the seller a rating. Either it is “Got sales”, “No sales” or “not applicable”. This leads to a sales percent. A higher number is of course better but sales is hard to report. Sometimes sales come in after a while in the follow ups, or maybe the buyer sent traffic directly to a clickbank offer (I never recommend this). Don’t stare yourself blind on sales percent because it will not tell the entire truth.

// Top tier countries
Top tier traffic means major english speaking countries. If you have Top tier 100% it means you will be getting traffic from US, Canada, England, New Zealand and Australia (and some other). According to statistics these are the best buying countries with higher income.

So you have the option of adding the TOP TIER option to be guaranteed to get traffic from these major countries.

//Custom swipes VS ready made swipes
Most affiliate offers provide a swipe that you can easily copy-paste. But, imagine how many times that swipe has been sent before. You are not the first one to send that swipe provided. I really suggest you either tweak a ready made swipe, create your own or ask us to make it for you. Most of us have long experience with creating custom swipes. As a small hint, don’t make it to long.

// Capture pages VS direct linking to Clickbank and similar
I get a lot of questions if I can send traffic directly to a clickbank offer. Yes I can, but I always strongly recommend people to rethink this and change to a capture page. Why? Because “the money is in the list”.

If you buy 100 clicks to a clickbank offer you just passively sit and hope that someone will buy something on clickbank. You have no control. This often leads to less sales and we as sellers get less sales percent.

What you should be doing is sending traffic to a capture page. This can be a simple page, still relevant to the offer, with an email form. This form should sign them up to an autoresponder like aweber or builderall. After they signup you can redirect them to the offer at clickbank. Now comes the magic. When they “opt in” to the form you have their email and they consent that you can send them information. You can now use email sequences to “remind them” about the offer. This is where you should spend A LOT of time so please do search about this. Here are some keywords to search for:

Capture page
Landing page
Aweber
autoresponder
email sequence

This is what will bring you most money from the traffic that we as sellers provide.

I also want to quote udimi here on the quality of traffic

“It takes at least 1000 clicks to determine traffic quality”. You cannot buy 50 clicks, get no sales and tell the seller the traffic was bad. It’s just not enough traffic to determine.

Also, most sellers here are in it for the long run. We want you to succeed and get sales. That is how we survive for the long run.

I hope this gave you some new valuable information

Posted 6 Nov 2019 at 12:26
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

+1

Posted 6 Nov 2019 at 12:36
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Excellent Patrik

Bill Abbott
Posted 6 Nov 2019 at 14:39
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

excellent advice

Ebiz
Posted 9 Nov 2019 at 16:25
Alfonso Rodriguez
3 posts / 0 likes

I'm having a problem adding the IP Address in Aweber?

I did ask Aweber but I'm still having problems.
How do i see the emails for the traffic i received from UDIMI.
Any opinion?

Al Rodriguez
Posted 27 Nov 2019 at 00:09
Patrik Radacic
2008  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

If you have setup an opt-in page correctly and connected aweber to that page, you should be getting emails in your list.

From udimi you will only see visitors that was sent to your page. It is in aweber you will see how many opted in (entered their email and subscribed to your list)

Posted 27 Nov 2019 at 00:31
Alfonso Rodriguez
3 posts / 0 likes

Got it. Thanks for your help. Im new at this. So next time i will connect aweber.

Posted 27 Nov 2019 at 00:55
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes

Good stuff!

Posted 27 Nov 2019 at 00:57
Go up
Go down