Does udimi solo ads really work

Does udimi solo ads really work
Beastly Reviews
2 posts / 2 likes

I just spent about $70 bucks on two vendors 1 with a 34% sale rate and another with 26% sale rate are those numbers real, like will I get any clicks ot actual sign ups or could I possibly have blown my money. Also do people lie on here and say they got sales from a vendor but actually didn't. HELP ME NOT GET SCAMMED.

Posted 11 Nov 2019 at 08:29
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

Filtered clicks are supposed to be returned to the seller, so I don't think they should be actually. Nevertheless this shouldn't happen, and action should be taken. IMO the trust and name of solos has a long way of recovering to go...

Posted 12 Nov 2019 at 12:38
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

this is how udimi sees it lol

See attach

Victor Walthour
Posted 12 Nov 2019 at 12:45
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes
Victor Walthour on 12 Nov 2019 at 12:45

this is how udimi sees it lol

[20191112124448.png]

Then must be something else.

These clicks do not pass to you and udimi can catch proxies very easy...

Dig deeper

Posted 12 Nov 2019 at 12:53
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Kujtim Guga on 12 Nov 2019 at 12:53

Then must be something else.

These clicks do not pass to you and udimi can catch proxies very easy...

Dig deeper

this is some of your stats udimi filtered , no bots but i get this or likely traffic exchange on every solo bought

See attach

Victor Walthour
Posted 12 Nov 2019 at 13:17
Andreas Arvidsson
4185  / 17
48 posts / 18 likes

Check backup links etc in rotators in case that you send any clicks in a loop.

Posted 12 Nov 2019 at 17:41
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You could try one of those programs that tracks people visits to your site like hotjar or kissmetrics. Other than that I don't think there will ever be a solution to perfect filtering other than if a genius computer scientist invents an AI to perfectly track clicks... going to be a while probably. Try selling solos and see how it is from the other side.

Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 00:33
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes

One of the reasons when clicks are filtered as duplicates is when a seller's filtered clicks end up being sent to other solos because of the rotator settings.

Important thing is when a seller doesn't set a "Return filtered to" link, both quality and filtered clicks are sent to the buyer's page. But the buyer pays only for quality clicks.

Victor Walthour, please contact the customer support to share details of the orders with a high number of filtered clicks so we could investigate it.

Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 00:40
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
Max Udimi on 13 Nov 2019 at 00:40

One of the reasons when clicks are filtered as duplicates is when a seller's filtered clicks end up being sent to other solos because of the rotator settings.

Important thing is when a seller doesn't set a "Return filtered to" link, both quality and filtered clicks are sent to the buyer's page. But the buyer pays only for quality clicks.

Victor Walthour, please contact the customer support to share details of the orders with a high number of filtered clicks so we could investigate it.

i'll pass on that i'm good thanks anyway

Victor Walthour
Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 01:02
James Proctor
3 posts / 0 likes
Victor Walthour on 12 Nov 2019 at 12:18

today

[20191112121745.png]

today so far

I had two different solo ads I bought with 100 clicks each and although Udimi said the traffic was good, my IP fraud detecting system stated it was over 90% bad traffic meaning blocked IPs from other providers etc. In one of my campaigns, got 100 clicks and 24 opt ins. I got them in the autoresponder with aweber and not one of the 24 people that had opted in initially actually opened the email I sent even though they had just a few minutes earlier requested the information I was providing.

Second, I one of a 100 and I had no opts in. again 90+% were ok traffic for udimi but flagged as fraudelent with my software. (ClickCease).

Never could get an answer from the vendors. It seems strange that in one case all 100 clicks happened within 30-60 minutes but then I never got any additional traffic. Not everybody opens up their email immediately. Shouldn't you expect some trickling in of traffic after the first hour? I wonder if the link is disactivated once the order is completed and it just goes to somebody elses traffic or goes to their own.

I did some searches on the so called email addresses that came into my 24 opt ins and they were all people that were internet marketers or people that sell solo ads themselves.

The bad part is that the two people I bought from were highly recommended and had wonderful reviews.

Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 01:19
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes
Victor Walthour on 13 Nov 2019 at 01:02

i'll pass on that i'm good thanks anyway

Victor, may I ask you to share your CM tracking stats with support and tell what orders these are related to? There should be a link to share the stats.

We would really want to check what happened there and maybe it could help improve Udimi filtering. We won't ask for more information.

Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 01:20
James Proctor
3 posts / 0 likes
Beastly Reviews on 11 Nov 2019 at 08:29

I just spent about $70 bucks on two vendors 1 with a 34% sale rate and another with 26% sale rate are those numbers real, like will I get any clicks ot actual sign ups or could I possibly have blown my money. Also do people lie on here and say they got sales from a vendor but actually didn't. HELP ME NOT GET SCAMMED.

Most people do not get sales. I think it is good for lead generation assuming the traffic is good in the first place and you have to work the traffic you get. Thats my thoughts. I think there are probably certain ads that will work with Solo Ads but many others that dont. I usually do Paid Ads from Google but was trying to generate some leads with solo ads because the cost of keywords is so expensive. First two experiences were not good for me. I checked the traffic and my so called opt ins and 90% of the traffic was bad traffic per my fraud detection software. This was from two highly recommended vendors on Udimi. Also of the 24 opts in I got from one of my ads, none of them opened my followup email from aweber which was sent pretty much immediately. IN fact, one person unsubscribed immediately. This was from people who opted in looking for the information I was providing but nobody opened up the emails I sent. very strange.

Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 01:27
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes
James Proctor on 13 Nov 2019 at 01:19

I had two different solo ads I bought with 100 clicks each and although Udimi said the traffic was good, my IP fraud detecting system stated it was over 90% bad traffic meaning blocked IPs from other providers etc. In one of my campaigns, got 100 clicks and 24 opt ins. I got them in the autoresponder with aweber and not one of the 24 people that had opted in initially actually opened the email I sent even though they had just a few minutes earlier requested the information I was providing.

Second, I one of a 100 and I had no opts in. again 90+% were ok traffic for udimi but flagged as fraudelent with my software. (ClickCease).

Never could get an answer from the vendors. It seems strange that in one case all 100 clicks happened within 30-60 minutes but then I never got any additional traffic. Not everybody opens up their email immediately. Shouldn't you expect some trickling in of traffic after the first hour? I wonder if the link is disactivated once the order is completed and it just goes to somebody elses traffic or goes to their own.

I did some searches on the so called email addresses that came into my 24 opt ins and they were all people that were internet marketers or people that sell solo ads themselves.

The bad part is that the two people I bought from were highly recommended and had wonderful reviews.

all i can say is don't use those sellers again

Victor Walthour
Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 01:30
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

i get sales

See attach

Victor Walthour
Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 01:34
Georgios Petropoulos
2 posts / 0 likes

Victor how do you tack the quality of the traffic?

Posted 13 Nov 2019 at 12:23
Sandra Watts
2 posts / 1 like
James Proctor on 13 Nov 2019 at 01:19

The same always happens for me as well....I have bought many solo ads, but the optins never open their emails, so you never get a chance to try to convert them. Most are bad traffic. I have yet to find a solo ad provider who gives genuine traffic.

Posted 15 Nov 2019 at 23:54
Tasha McGlashan
2 posts / 0 likes

If your offer is no good, no amount of solo ads will make a difference. You have to know your target audiences pain and how to solve it. Present another offer and another until you find a winner.

Posted 17 Nov 2019 at 08:27
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Many sellers sell real solos.

Posted 17 Nov 2019 at 08:31
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes
Sandra Watts on 15 Nov 2019 at 23:54

The same always happens for me as well....I have bought many solo ads, but the optins never open their emails, so you never get a chance to try to convert them. Most are bad traffic. I have yet to find a solo ad provider who gives genuine traffic.

Maybe stop wanting the most clicks for 0,4 cpc, make sure your AR doesn't spambox (very often also a problems), don't use templates, keep your own list hygiene :)

Posted 17 Nov 2019 at 09:42
Andreas Arvidsson
4185  / 17
48 posts / 18 likes

If this would be simple, all would be millionaires and billionaires by now. It's not simple, it's hard work, time and money and a lot of tweaking, trial and error that you need to pass. Simply saying that after 100 clicks the traffic are crap wont get you anywhere and to be frank, don't do the vendor justice you bought from either, most are here because they want to make business with you in the long run.

The amount of data you get on 100 clicks is nothing, to little to be able to tell anything. It can literally be because of a dussin things that you wont achieve the result you want. To be fully sure you need a lot of data, and also as UDIMI mentions, somewhere around 1000 clicks. After that you can do some analyzing. But if you don't know how to do this, and if your not familiar with your settings in your end, how in-boxing works and so on it's going to be hard.

Simply putting it, you can’t expect that it will rain gold nuggets from the sky after the first random picking offer you try. I would recommend that you read up on Patrik Radacic’s post here, there you will find some much useful info aswell, and read the tutorials under "HELP" section..

https://udimi.com/forum/main/5140-buying-solo-ads---some-useful-information-from-a-seller

Posted 17 Nov 2019 at 10:26
Victor Walthour
61 posts / 20 likes

See attach

Here is the quality of traffic I received over the last 30 days on Udimi

Victor Walthour
Posted 17 Nov 2019 at 10:27
Go up
Go down