Does udimi solo ads really work
Does udimi solo ads really work
Beastly Reviews
2 posts / 2 likes
I just spent about $70 bucks on two vendors 1 with a 34% sale rate and another with 26% sale rate are those numbers real, like will I get any clicks ot actual sign ups or could I possibly have blown my money. Also do people lie on here and say they got sales from a vendor but actually didn't. HELP ME NOT GET SCAMMED.
Posted 11 Nov at 08:29
James
1332  / 37
403 posts / 154 likes
Victor Walthour on 17 Nov 2019 at 23:06
I don't believe that

Udimi has many members from Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that buy solos EVERY HOUR. Just in the past 2 horus as shown in the feed peole from these two countries bought solos. So you can believe what you want. Its not only USA and canada and UK that have buyers, the other 7.5 billion people in the world buy things too.

20191117231356.png

Posted 17 Nov at 23:14
James
1332  / 37
403 posts / 154 likes

Udimi has hundred of members from Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that buy solos every day. Just watch the feed.

added later

Just look at the Udimi feed and you will see buyers hourly that are from non tier 1 countries. I ran out of time on your solos sorry, 100 hours is't very long.

added later

I can produce 500 tier 1 clicks but I ran out of time on your solo, 100 hours isn't very long.

Posted 17 Nov at 23:20
Sandra Watts
2 posts / 1 like
Ugo Okonkwo on 17 Nov 2019 at 12:38
Please name them.

Same thing happens to me....the optins don't even open their emails. Bad traffic from everywhere....Tier 1, means nothing.

Posted 19 Nov at 20:23
Victor Walthour
41 posts / 20 likes
Tasha McGlashan on 17 Nov 2019 at 08:27
If your offer is no good, no amount of solo ads will make a difference. You have to know your target audiences pain and how to solve it. Present another offer and another until you find a winner.

me and people with short money don't talk the same language

Victor Walthour
Posted 19 Nov at 21:05
James Proctor
3 posts / 0 likes

I decided to add hotjar so I can get recordings on what people are doing when they are on the site and have a tool for checking out the emails. Nothing is fool proof but I am not convinced that the click tool that Udimi uses to get rid of bad emails does the job. My niche is really not good for Udimi based solo ads as it seems that the solo ad vendors here are more accustomed to making money online, multi level offers, affiliate marketing type campaigns for their lists. I have went elsewhere for my niches.

Posted 19 Nov at 21:14
Victor Walthour
41 posts / 20 likes

here's an example of what i mean about tier 2 and 3 traffic Re: Where Do We Send YOUR 3,200 Check Christian Elisala <christianelisala2@>

6:50 AM (5 minutes ago)

to me

Can you send it to my bank account?Or my bank card? Please

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019, 19:10 Victor Walthour, <wastedtimer@> wrote:

Victor Walthour
Posted 20 Nov at 11:57
Beastly Reviews
2 posts / 2 likes
So I have found one method to figure out if the emails you are getting are real or not.

When sending out broadcast emails be sure to add email tracking to them to know when the prospect has open the email and if they clicked through currently I am seeing a 90% bot traffic.

And how do I know this is because about 45% of the emails I send get read within the first 30 seconds of sending them and I don't know about you but nobody opens every email 30 seconds Within them being sent.

A majority of the emails that are sent on a daily basis I'm only seeing a 3% click through rate the rest of them are just opening as soon as the message reaches their inbox.

My best advice is don't buy cheap traffic.
Posted 20 Nov at 14:10
Kujtim Guga
140 posts / 93 likes
Beastly Reviews on 20 Nov 2019 at 14:10
So I have found one method to figure out if the emails you are getting are real or not.

When sending out broadcast emails be sure to add email tracking to them to know when the prospect has open the email and if they clicked through currently I am seeing a 90% bot traffic.

And how do I know this is because about 45% of the emails I send get read within the first 30 seconds of sending them and I don't know about you but nobody opens every email 30 seconds Within them being sent.

A majority of the emails that are sent on a daily basis I'm only seeing a 3% click through rate the rest of them are just opening as soon as the message reaches their inbox.

My best advice is don't buy cheap traffic.

You're wrong here.

The reason why you see emails open that fast is that ISP's like google do scan the email before sending it to the use.

If you have the option to see the ip's who opened the emails within the first 30 seconds, do a who is search and you will see ip's belonging to google,yahoo,microsoft etc.

I send 100k's of emails using my own servers and this is common practice for ISPs

Just me 2cpc cents :D

"This guy provides quality leads. Got sales on the first day" - Kevin Allen
Posted 20 Nov at 15:07
James
1332  / 37
403 posts / 154 likes

Using hotjat or a screen tracker won't work either, there are many ways around it.

added later

I think the only solution is to buy 50 clicks from each seller, then if you get good results that you like buy more clicks from the sellers you got good results from. There will never be a perfect way. Ever.

Posted 20 Nov at 23:25
Bronislaw
1 post / 0 likes
Ugo Okonkwo on 17 Nov 2019 at 12:38
Please name them.

who are these sellers. give us a warning

Posted 22 Nov at 13:17
Go up
Go down
online offline