Giovanni
1 post / 0 likes

Convertkit

Posted 2 Jan 2020 at 21:23
Azman Alias
12 posts / 2 likes
Yassin on 01 Jan 2020 at 10:13

WITCH THE BEST EMAIL MARKITING TO START WITH

The MLGS Compensation plan gives you unlimited earning potential. Earn commission by selling MLGS memberships and master swipes to customers. The MLGS Compensation plan allows Affiliates to achieve the highest levels of payment, FAST!

Very simple setup

Try take a look at this link..not sure we guide u thru...

https://www.myleadgensecret.com/?rid=15006

Azman Alias
Posted 3 Jan 2020 at 00:43
Thomas Freeman
2880  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

getresponse

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 23 Jan 2020 at 11:02
Nelson Izack Maimu
126  / 2
7 posts / 0 likes

Aweber ????.Getresponse when put you in Bad server all your email landing on spam box.

Aweber for sure...!

Posted 24 Jan 2020 at 04:35
Andrew Lewin
12 posts / 6 likes

Getresponse has the better automation, for when you want to segment your list based on actions.

Posted 26 Jan 2020 at 17:13
Tommy Drozd
3 posts / 1 like

I fancied GetResponse for a few months and liked using it but I feel that they aren't as great as they were in terms of deliverability. Maybe that's only my bad luck.

On the other hand, I'm hearing recently a lot of good things about Aweber. I was using it over a year ago, for almost a year and it was good. I wanted something more visual so I moved to other AR's but now, I'm returning to them to give them another chance.

SendShark - I've had bad experiences recently (very low open rate) and there was no way to clean your list which is rather funny. Hopefully, they implemented additional features. :)

Tommy
Posted 28 Jan 2020 at 21:40
Ajay S
6 posts / 1 like

I have tried Get Response but struggled with inboxing and then aweber will inbox but give you a hard time with single optin....so you really got to mix and match...mailchimp I have not used but have heard a lot about their disdain for affiliate marketing

Posted 1 Feb 2020 at 15:47
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes
Ajay S on 01 Feb 2020 at 15:47

I have tried Get Response but struggled with inboxing and then aweber will inbox but give you a hard time with single optin....so you really got to mix and match...mailchimp I have not used but have heard a lot about their disdain for affiliate marketing

Your ability to inbox has nothing to do with the Autoreponder COMPANY ..unless its a cheap one.

When starting out...you need to use autoresponders or follow up campaigns NOT broadcast emails

MAKE sure your email content is not TOO spammy and make sure its unique so it does not get filtered by gmail. This is a big one. Make sure you don't mail the same junk as everyone else.

Your reputation as a mailer at the AR company will determine the quality of IP's they rout your email on.

Play nice, grow slow and with time you will inbox just fine.

Ebiz
Posted 5 Feb 2020 at 21:41
Webmazon
2 posts / 0 likes

I believe Aweber is the best

Posted 18 Feb 2020 at 06:51
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Webmazon on 18 Feb 2020 at 06:51

I believe Aweber is the best

From our 15-year experience and hundreds of support requests, I can definitely say that aweber is a piece of crap.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 18 Feb 2020 at 11:54
Webmazon
2 posts / 0 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 18 Feb 2020 at 11:54

From our 15-year experience and hundreds of support requests, I can definitely say that aweber is a piece of crap.

Maybe because i am new in this,, seems good to me.

You may tell us more about it

Posted 18 Feb 2020 at 15:16
Muhammad Zainal Muttaqin
2 posts / 2 likes

I've tried GetResponse.

For the first few weeks, it's good.

After that, not so much.

Why?

Because my emails go to promotion tab using them.

So since then, I'm just using an email marketing platform called Kirim.Email.

It's cheap and can do the work for me.

The plus is, they are easy to use when it comes to broadcast an email. The reason why is because there are only 3 step to broadcast an email using them.

And their autoresponder?

It looks like ConvertKit.

And one more thing.

The minus using them is, they don't allow single opt-in.

Would You Like To Access A Free Training From A Super Affiliate Who Makes $11,506 Per Day In Affiliate Marketing? If you would, then here's the link: https://www.jenalicious.com
Posted 19 Feb 2020 at 00:45
Ooi Soo Tuck
1 post / 0 likes

how about running your own software on your own server using phplist, an open source mailing list software

Patrick Ooi
Posted 20 Feb 2020 at 03:27
Krishna Moorthy
9 posts / 0 likes

kvkrishna moorthy <kvk.subadhra@gmail.com>

Thank You Very Much Sharing YourValuable Thoughts

Posted 22 Feb 2020 at 15:43
Krishna Moorthy
9 posts / 0 likes
Giovanni on 02 Jan 2020 at 21:23

Convertkit

Posted 22 Feb 2020 at 15:43
Krishna Moorthy
9 posts / 0 likes
Azman Alias on 03 Jan 2020 at 00:43

The MLGS Compensation plan gives you unlimited earning potential. Earn commission by selling MLGS memberships and master swipes to customers. The MLGS Compensation plan allows Affiliates to achieve the highest levels of payment, FAST!

Very simple setup

Try take a look at this link..not sure we guide u thru...

https://www.myleadgensecret.com/?rid=15006

Posted 22 Feb 2020 at 15:44
Lionel Johnson
1 post / 1 like

I prefer Getresponse. I see a few people talking about their emails going to the spam folder. Get a professional email. A business email. Don't use your personal email. Also, don't write spammy emails either. Before I got my business email, my emails still were going to the inbox. Not as much as it is now because I have a business email. My spam scores are in the negative now. Which means that my emails are going directly to the inbox and not the spam folder.

Posted 23 Feb 2020 at 23:44
Go up
Go down