Simplicity is Key!

Simplicity is Key!
Glenn Fedoruk
7062  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes

I don't know about the rest of you but I am finding my customers are using over complicated jump through hoops optin pages to try and get leads and sales with . I am starting to give advice by saying keep it simple and look at Warrior Plus for your affiliate products . Produce an optin page showing wealth and have it redirect to oneof the many high converting low cost programs Warrior Plus has availble. I hate to say it and generalize but most people are lazy and get distracted easily if you make it too tough for them to get to what they want they will bolt without an optin.

Posted 18 Jan 2020 at 04:07
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I agree with the 'Keep it Simple' but not just Warrior plus, there are many types of money making business's out there that are doing good for people who are willing to stick at things.

Bill Abbott
Posted 18 Jan 2020 at 08:09
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes
Glenn Fedoruk on 18 Jan 2020 at 04:07

I don't know about the rest of you but I am finding my customers are using over complicated jump through hoops optin pages to try and get leads and sales with . I am starting to give advice by saying keep it simple and look at Warrior Plus for your affiliate products . Produce an optin page showing wealth and have it redirect to oneof the many high converting low cost programs Warrior Plus has availble. I hate to say it and generalize but most people are lazy and get distracted easily if you make it too tough for them to get to what they want they will bolt without an optin.

SIMPLE converts best. Don't give your leads eye fatigue, but make sure what you promise to get the lead...YOU DELIVER immediately.

The long survey etc are a total waste they do not result in better leads etc. I've split tested the heck out of these forms for 15 years... KEEP it Simple, but tell people WHO you are on your optin form so they are not surprised to get an email from you. AT LEAST do that on the thank you page. If not...you will get spam complaints...... I never signed up for Dave Smagola's list...they did.. but how the heck do they know if your landing page or thank you page don't say it.

And don't count on your first email to do the trick...it won't.

I've been in this business since 2004, listen to Glenn's advise.

Ebiz
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 17:08
Go up
Go down