and got around 200 leads optin

out of those 200 only 10 opened my first email

and 190 of them don't do nothing they don't open emails

I'm starting to think these are all fake leads

but what's your opinion?

Posted 13 Feb 2020 at 20:20
Rogelio
3 posts / 1 like

Try to type the word Title on your subject before the subject heading for example...

Title: The most responsive email list in the world! My email always go to gmail inbox instead of spam, social and promotions. You should prevent your email to go to these three part of your email platform. I'm pertaining to gmail inbox as this is the one I'm using.

Rogelio Palomo

Rogelio Palomo
Posted 14 May 2020 at 18:34
Richard Manuel
5 posts / 2 likes
Tomaz Bozic on 11 May 2020 at 15:10

Next time build a "firewall" on your optin page. Use xverify and/or neverbounce. Xverify to do real-time validation and neverbounce to clean your list. You can of course just use neverbounce for both as xverify is a pain in the ass to set up.

;thanks I have this installed now from your advice but it's not reading all the email optins from my current solo ads that I have ordered another 300 clicks from another top seller and out of 28 clicks I have 16 optins but none were recorded in xverify or neverbounce I pasted the script in my head and body tag as suggested so I don't know what's going on there

Posted 17 May 2020 at 09:26
Richard Manuel
5 posts / 2 likes

Update I'm just going to order another 300 clicks I have the same funnel and everything I've change my email address to a paid one and implemented a firewall to my optin page so pray and hope to get some results I decided to use udimi traffic because it's just so much easier but I have to master the traffic which I don't have a clue how to do btw I'm just guessing as I go

Posted 17 May 2020 at 09:28
Rogelio
3 posts / 1 like

Good luck Richard and keep us posted.

I'm assuming that Getresponse has a test email on their side. Did you try to test your email before sending it to your list to make sure that it is going to your inbox and not spam, social and promotions sections of your gmail which is the number one email provider out there.

Rogelio Palomo
Posted 17 May 2020 at 22:19
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes
Tomaz Bozic on 16 Feb 2020 at 09:28

Before sending out your emails, send one to

https://www.mail-tester.com/

This is a great resource for buyers to checkout before placing an order.

Posted 18 May 2020 at 19:19
Mike Klingler
1 post / 1 like
Richard Manuel on 11 May 2020 at 03:01

for my swipe I have proven copies that I model from 6 and 7 figure earner mentors

for my domain I change it every month to a new one

i check my stats and analytics with getresponse that's the autoresponder I'm using

I have 5 different emails that I use to email myself when I send out a email to my list

out of 65 leads some day i'll get 15 opens and one click and sometimes Ill get opens and

no clicks is this normal

I build this list from udimi originally was 200 leads and after 4 months still no sales etc

do you trust udimi ?

I feel sellers have figured out how to outsmart udimi filters oh and I used clickmagic to track everything

I've had a lot of leads say they were told they would win money if they filled out a lot of forms. It's not allowed but really hard to prove.

Posted 19 May 2020 at 06:16
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes
Richard Manuel on 17 May 2020 at 09:26

;thanks I have this installed now from your advice but it's not reading all the email optins from my current solo ads that I have ordered another 300 clicks from another top seller and out of 28 clicks I have 16 optins but none were recorded in xverify or neverbounce I pasted the script in my head and body tag as suggested so I don't know what's going on there

use neverbounce with zapier to clean your list. For xVerify I don't know what system are you using (wordpress?cf?leadpages?) so for everything is a bit different

Tom
Posted 19 May 2020 at 14:07
Tiffany Rider
2 posts / 0 likes
Richard Manuel on 13 Feb 2020 at 20:20

I brought 600 clicks from top seller

and got around 200 leads optin

out of those 200 only 10 opened my first email

and 190 of them don't do nothing they don't open emails

I'm starting to think these are all fake leads

but what's your opinion?

same thing ive noticed.

Posted 23 May 2020 at 03:34
Tiffany Rider
2 posts / 0 likes
Mike Klingler on 19 May 2020 at 06:16

I've had a lot of leads say they were told they would win money if they filled out a lot of forms. It's not allowed but really hard to prove.

this just happend to me and some guy was freaking out on me! what is this all about

Posted 23 May 2020 at 03:37
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes
Mike Klingler on 19 May 2020 at 06:16

Wow...really? Never happen to me before.

Tom
Posted 24 May 2020 at 13:37
Go up
Go down