out of those 200 only 10 opened my first email

and 190 of them don't do nothing they don't open emails

I'm starting to think these are all fake leads

but what's your opinion?

Posted 13 Feb 2020 at 20:20
Glenn Fedoruk
6953  / 242
200 posts / 71 likes

not fake leads . check to make sure your IP hasnt been blacklisted also email marketing has never been tougher than in the present time. Many addresses get lots of offers daily

Posted 14 Feb 2020 at 03:55
Indulis Staskevics
4681  / 4
8 posts / 5 likes

Check 10x your autoresponder, followup email, broadcasts to be sure you can hit inbox before you buy any solo. I bet your all follow-ups and broadcasts hitting Spam box. Any top autoresponder companies can't guarantee that you're inboxing. Only tests, then talk to so rep from your A/R. Open 5 gmails if you want to be sure for your tests.

Posted 14 Feb 2020 at 12:58
Ajay S
6 posts / 1 like

The problem more likely as everyone has described is with your Inboxing

Posted 14 Feb 2020 at 13:01
Razvan Muntean
148  / 4
13 posts / 8 likes

Yeah , even the top autoresponders dont inbox nowadays ,

Before you set a followup or a broadcast use this site to see on which gmail tab your email will end , if it goes to spam it will say so.

https://litmus.com/gmail-tabs

Posted 14 Feb 2020 at 13:08
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

Getting leads is the easy part. Getting them to open and click is a lot more challenging and then getting them to buy is even more challenging. Yet I've made millions doing so over the past 15 years.

You need to inbox...set up several email accounts yourself. Yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc....

Do you get your own emails?

Second your copy in the emails needs to be unique....so the content filters don't put your email in Spam...

Finally,

Promote quality products NOT JUNK. Otherwise your list will opt out once the optin.

Every autoresponder out that has different grade of IP's they send your email out on. If you prove to be a poor customer...you will get the poor ip's. It is why we dont do broadcast, online follow up emails.

Good luck

Ebiz
Posted 14 Feb 2020 at 17:21
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes

Before sending out your emails, send one to

https://www.mail-tester.com/

Tom
Posted 16 Feb 2020 at 09:28
Muhammad Zainal Muttaqin
2 posts / 2 likes

I think it's not fake leads, it's more they don't open it because they receive so many emails from others and your email get buried by them.

Another reason is, they use their dummy emails to opt-in to your mailing list.

And here's what to do if those situation above happen:

Set up followup emails that send daily after they opt-in.

About 7 days of followup emails is enough.

If you want more, that's fine as well.

In fact, I suggest you to create about 30+ followup emails.

Why?

Because sometimes, they just want to see if you only sending them emails to make money off of them or you send them emails because you want to build a relationship with them.

And that's why the purpose of sending daily email is to build a relationship with them and at the same time, to filter them as well.

What do I mean by filter them?

Well, to filter which one is the bad leads and which one is the good one.

If it's good, keep them.

If it's bad, delete them.

And you really have to delete the bad leads because if you don't, your emails is going to promotion tab or worse spam folder because of them.

Would You Like To Access A Free Training From A Super Affiliate Who Makes $11,506 Per Day In Affiliate Marketing? If you would, then here's the link: https://www.jenalicious.com
Posted 19 Feb 2020 at 01:32
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes

Udimi will not allow sellers to sell fake clicks here; their filters are even more comprehensive than the filters most sellers use like Clickmagick.

The people who have the highest success with open rates either have 1. Their own product and customer list or 2. irresistible headlines.

If you are using the same swipe as everyone else to promote a product, then it's only a matter of time before Gmail's spam filters direct your emails into your customer's spam folder.

When Email clients like Gmail see the same swipe coming from several sources simultaneously, their algorithms will automatically label your email as spam even if the prospect requested your information.

If you are promoting an affiliate product then it's crucial that you have your own unique swipe and your headlines have got to be irresistible in order to cut through all the other noise in everyone's email inbox.

I personally check the links of all buyers before accepting an order to make sure that the email doesn't hit my spam filter.

Posted 25 Feb 2020 at 16:45
Victor Walthour
63 posts / 20 likes

I think he's asking, if the subscriber clicked on message to get on the list, why they don't click while on his list. If they subscribe and have to check their email for something free, well there you have it, they're freebie seekers and a waste of money from the buyer not the seller because the seller gets paid regardless

Victor Walthour
Posted 25 Feb 2020 at 23:55
Richard Manuel
5 posts / 2 likes

ok guys just an update so I have the list from this selling and there are no conversions no sales

and little engagement I had to clean the list as well as many were what i think are just bots sitting on my autoresponder so out of 200 leads I got only have 65 left with little to no engagement

my conclusion makes me believe the traffic is junk

but I'd like to hear others opinions

Posted 11 May 2020 at 01:39
Ali Lihic
2 posts / 1 like

There are many unknowns here but to help you narrow down the problem, try the following suggestions:

Check subject/body of the swipe to make sure it does not contain any "too spammy words" or "fancy" characters, check fonts, font sizes etc...( Emails with no hyper links in them tend to inbox better, but it's a catch 22 because you want your subscribers to engage with you - I suggest you find a healthy balance and work around it.

Check your domain ( the one you use in your email body )for any black/greylisting

Check your email leads ( run them through an online email verification utility, remove hard bounces, honey's in a pot, spammers, invalids, complainers, catch-all's etc... )

Check with your AutoResponder rep and see if there is any engagement issue with your account. Ask them to move you to a better IP address pool if you're doing everything by the book. If you're not using a reputable AutoResponder Company I would suggest changing.

Always send test emails to your self (your own email accounts) first before sending out to subscribers to make sure there's no technical errors

Get an API hooked up to your squeeze page/landing page that will automatically verify the email address being put into the optin form and warn the user that an invalid/nonexistant email address is being has been put in

By going through the above steps you will be able to determine where your problem is. Off the top of my head I can list atleast 10 more things to check but I believe the above is more than enough to determine what's going on.

Happy mailing!

Kind Regards

Ali

Ali Lihic | Email Marketing Enthusiast
Posted 11 May 2020 at 02:12
Richard Manuel
5 posts / 2 likes

for my swipe I have proven copies that I model from 6 and 7 figure earner mentors

for my domain I change it every month to a new one

i check my stats and analytics with getresponse that's the autoresponder I'm using

I have 5 different emails that I use to email myself when I send out a email to my list

out of 65 leads some day i'll get 15 opens and one click and sometimes Ill get opens and

no clicks is this normal

I build this list from udimi originally was 200 leads and after 4 months still no sales etc

do you trust udimi ?

I feel sellers have figured out how to outsmart udimi filters oh and I used clickmagic to track everything

Posted 11 May 2020 at 03:01
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes

Next time build a "firewall" on your optin page. Use xverify and/or neverbounce. Xverify to do real-time validation and neverbounce to clean your list. You can of course just use neverbounce for both as xverify is a pain in the ass to set up.

Tom
Posted 11 May 2020 at 15:10
Rogelio
3 posts / 1 like

If you are in doubt about your list if they are human or bots then use Captcha on your autoresponder form. CAPTCHA or Completely Automated Public Turing test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart is a technique to distinguish between humans and computers. CAPTCHA is mainly used as a security check to ensure only human users can pass through. Generally, computers or bots are not capable of solving a captcha

Rogelio Palomo
Posted 14 May 2020 at 12:27
Kevin Hall
9 posts / 5 likes

Sometimes links in your email can cause messages to not reach their primary inbox. Try checking those too.

Posted 14 May 2020 at 18:17
Rogelio
3 posts / 1 like

Try to type the word Title on your subject before the subject heading for example...

Title: The most responsive email list in the world! My email always go to gmail inbox instead of spam, social and promotions. You should prevent your email to go to these three part of your email platform. I'm pertaining to gmail inbox as this is the one I'm using.

Rogelio Palomo

Rogelio Palomo
Posted 14 May 2020 at 18:34
Richard Manuel
5 posts / 2 likes
Tomaz Bozic on 11 May 2020 at 15:10

Next time build a "firewall" on your optin page. Use xverify and/or neverbounce. Xverify to do real-time validation and neverbounce to clean your list. You can of course just use neverbounce for both as xverify is a pain in the ass to set up.

;thanks I have this installed now from your advice but it's not reading all the email optins from my current solo ads that I have ordered another 300 clicks from another top seller and out of 28 clicks I have 16 optins but none were recorded in xverify or neverbounce I pasted the script in my head and body tag as suggested so I don't know what's going on there

Posted 17 May 2020 at 09:26
Richard Manuel
5 posts / 2 likes

Update I'm just going to order another 300 clicks I have the same funnel and everything I've change my email address to a paid one and implemented a firewall to my optin page so pray and hope to get some results I decided to use udimi traffic because it's just so much easier but I have to master the traffic which I don't have a clue how to do btw I'm just guessing as I go

Posted 17 May 2020 at 09:28
Rogelio
3 posts / 1 like

Good luck Richard and keep us posted.

I'm assuming that Getresponse has a test email on their side. Did you try to test your email before sending it to your list to make sure that it is going to your inbox and not spam, social and promotions sections of your gmail which is the number one email provider out there.

Rogelio Palomo
Posted 17 May 2020 at 22:19
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes
Tomaz Bozic on 16 Feb 2020 at 09:28

Before sending out your emails, send one to

https://www.mail-tester.com/

This is a great resource for buyers to checkout before placing an order.

Posted 18 May 2020 at 19:19
Go up
Go down