Newbies need the help.

Newbies need the help.
Glenn Fedoruk
6953  / 242
200 posts / 71 likes

Is it possible at udimi to have a guide available so that people who have no idea as to what solo ads can and cant do and explain the importance of lead capture pages etc. Having referece material like that will help many sellers and customers

Posted 11 Apr 2020 at 01:33
Glenn Fedoruk
6953  / 242
200 posts / 71 likes

even a link I can send them to that will explain in depth how email marketing works . The poor lost souls figure they can just send out an affiliate page and get sales . I would love to tke their money but this is just short of robbing them

Posted 11 Apr 2020 at 01:37
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

I'm in agreement Glenn, the number of times I have to advise people not to waste their money is getting more and more, like you I will not rip customers off and more guidance would help newbies to understand. I spend alot of time helping people understand how it works.

Bill Abbott
Posted 11 Apr 2020 at 06:27
Randy Sult
288  / 5
35 posts / 22 likes

So true, maybe I'll make one and just give it away.

Posted 11 Apr 2020 at 13:55
William Woolverton
1 post / 0 likes

Here's the problem. Most guru's are teaching FB ads & not solo ads.

Why, because of greed I believe. Haven't you have ever noticed when these so called guru's teach people how to use FB to drive traffic. Most never tell the people to capture someone's email first. It's always to an offer that the guru owns.

They don't want you to try & sell someone what the are selling (CB, CJ, warrior+, etc offers)

I do know some gurus that do still teach the right way, most just don't any more.

William F. Woolverton
Posted 12 Apr 2020 at 00:23
Glenn Fedoruk
6953  / 242
200 posts / 71 likes
William Woolverton on 12 Apr 2020 at 00:23

Here's the problem. Most guru's are teaching FB ads & not solo ads.

Why, because of greed I believe. Haven't you have ever noticed when these so called guru's teach people how to use FB to drive traffic. Most never tell the people to capture someone's email first. It's always to an offer that the guru owns.

They don't want you to try & sell someone what the are selling (CB, CJ, warrior+, etc offers)

I do know some gurus that do still teach the right way, most just don't any more.

I agree and their programs are so saturated in the marketplace the affiliates chance at success is near 0

Posted 12 Apr 2020 at 00:40
Go up
Go down