Boasting Ratings...

Boasting Ratings...
Dante
3 posts / 3 likes

"I got sales" seemed to have jumped high lately ???? In my opinion traffic ratings are being boasted. Not hating, just beware. In my opinion this is screwing up ratings for the solo advertisers that are actually producing good results...

Posted 20 Apr 2020 at 00:37
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

You could be right Dante,are you suggesting some are cheating? I always have a fair share of customers who really do get sales, my problem is the opposite with customers putting 'No Sales' when they probably are getting sales down the line via follow ups, I had a customer who put No Sales and messaged me back a week later to tell me he had done over $1000 in sales from his follow ups. 'I got Sales' and 'No Sales' are probably false information and should not be given.

Bill Abbott
Posted 20 Apr 2020 at 06:21
Alimul Islam
7 posts / 0 likes

Hmmm, right!

Posted 20 Apr 2020 at 17:35
Randy Sult
289  / 5
35 posts / 23 likes

They buyer/list builder is the salesman, not the traffic provider. That's what marketers need to understand about solo ad traffic. These people are opportunity seekers. So as such they are what I in my former life as a salesman would call "Hot Leads".

But as with any prospect, they have to be sold. So, if you throw an offer at them right up front and they don't buy, it's not the solo ad providers fault, it's YOUR fault.

It's incredibly important for people to learn the "ART" of email marketing. It's the same as regular sales. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you aren't dealing with REAL people who have REAL needs. Meet their needs and you'll become incredibly wealthy!

I once had a sales manager tell me, "Randy, they don't want to buy from you, they want you to SELL them!"

Posted 21 Apr 2020 at 00:36
Kujtim Guga
145 posts / 98 likes

If you suspect someone and have proof, report it to udimi support.They will take care of it.

Posted 21 Apr 2020 at 07:16
Go up
Go down